Keerti -- Parichay's lovely leading lady

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Yes indeed. She gave a memorable performance as a gutsy, feisty , loving leading lady in Parichay.
i somehow like her as cute adorable sidhi ..More than her modern look , in my opinion she looks pretty the ways she looked in Parichay , simple and sweet ..She is naturally beautiful and looks awesome  with minimal  and subtle make up (like in parichay) as against the over make up ,  too much jewelry she wears as Nandini  ...

But more over i love them as SINAL..SaTi..they look magical when together...setting screen on fire with awesoem chemistry and result in global warming

Completely agree with you Padmini. Keerti looked so sweet and cute as Siddhi with her simplicity.
And not to mention that SiNal/SaTi are unmatchable with their awesome chemistry. Their natural acting made the couple look so real and endearing. 

Thank you Sarah and Padmini for sharing all these beautiful pictures.
please bring back serial Parichay with Season 2 and with SameerSoni & KeertiNagpure in ColorsTV 
Agree with all of you !
Keerti  matched the charecter or rather   lived up the charecter Sidhi  perfectly .

Sinal  were the  best on screen couple  ever  with their  simple  expressions  that conveyed  deep  emotions  and 
love .

wish to get them back  soon on  tv.