#1 ArShi: His Secret Desire ~Next Thread link on Page 147~ - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Note:
First of all, Thank you so much for the response. I appreciate you taking the time and reading this work.

I myself am shocked as to how i could update so soon. But considering my joblessness at the moment, i did so. However I may not be able to update until the end of April. Apologies. So here goes Part 2.

P.S.: Sorry for not being able to PM

Part Two

"Aakash" Mrs Sachdev called out, and being the gentleman that he was, Aakash held the middle-aged lady's hand and kissed it. Her blush proved that age was just a number for the Raizada men. Not to mention that all married women as well as spinsters had their eyes on the two handsome Raizada men. "Aakash, aren't you adorable" she said as she gently pulled her hand from his, to which he returned his charming smile. Arnav, of course, rolled his eyes and resumed his task of mentally noting Khushi's features.

Not bad. In fact, she's really good' Arnav thought to himself as he burned her image on his mind. Her silky waist length hair that lay neatly on one shoulder, her flawless fair skin, her green eyes that shone like emerald, her wide smile enclosing her white pearly teeth that would put any model in the toothpaste advertisement to shame, her deep dimples on the either side of her cheek. Simply captivating'. The skin on her shoulders and her bare back which was visible, thanks to the low cut on the back, was smooth like the finest white chocolate. She had her right hand clasped in her left one, and Arnav smiled imaging how those arms would feel around him. Then his eyes grew darker as his eyes found new places to explore. She had a sizzling body. Her spaghetti strapped dress was modest enough to cover up her chest, but it fitted her well enough to seem like second skin on her. Her breasts were perfectly shaped. Arnav looked at his right palm and imagined the feel of her mounds in it. It would fill his hands perfectly. He returned his gaze on her and studied the rest of her features. She had a slender waist that swelled into perfect round hips. Her right leg was visible through the slit of her gown that passed above her knee and stopped at her mid-thigh. Those legs of hers were mouth watering and gave him all sorts of ideas that he wouldn't dare to say in public. They were definitely the legs of a model, long, firm, smooth and perfectly shaped. Images of her wreathing under him, moaning and panting his name, while he rocked her in bed as her legs wrapped round him flooded his head. He couldn't afford to think more, or else the evidence of his thoughts would be straining against his trousers.

Mrs Sachdev's voice snapped him out of his corrupt thoughts, and he had to look away from Khushi to listen to what she was saying. "But why Aakash? Both of you are very handsome and are rotting rich. You could get any girl. And yet, you are not interested in marriage?" Arnav looked at Aakash's pained expression and winced inwardly. Marriage was not an open topic for discussion in Aakash's life and Arnav knew it better. It was seven years back when that gold digger broke Aakash's heart and he had still not gotten over it. Meaningless relationships and one night stands were just a way to get out of those memories for him, but he still hadn't gotten over her. Hell, Aakash had even bought a huge diamond ring for her fingers and planned to propose her for marriage, and she went away without saying anything. It seemed like it was only money that mattered to her and she din't want any strings of relationships to tie her down. Looking at Aakash, Arnav had decided not to love anyone. "Mrs Sachdev, if and when we have wedding bells ringing, we'd make sure you're invited" Arnav spoke as his jaws tightened. He instantly disliked that woman, for she brought up a sensitive topic, and it took Aakash's memories seven years back in time. Mrs. Sachdev forced a smile, and hurried away like a mouse. "I need a drink. I'll be back" Aakash said to Arnav, and walked towards the bar. Translation of that statement: Leave me alone for some time.

In the meanwhile, Khushi had been studying Arnav's body. He was about 6 feet three, and his entire being screamed masculinity. Her eyes guided down his tuxedo clad frame. She could tell he was broad-chested with the way the shirt strained against his chest. He did not look like he had a single ounce of fat anywhere on his body. Calm and composed, he stood with his left hand shoved into the pocket of his trousers, and the wine glass in his right. The button of his suit was open, and Khushi could see how perfectly his clothes hung on him. He seemed too delicious to bite. What she wouldn't give to run her hands on the bare skin of his abs, and maybe below. Much below. And as though listening to her thoughts, Arnav suddenly flicked his glance towards her and gave her one of his devastating grin. Damn. Khushi thought that she would seep into the ground. She turned scarlet as though she was caught stealing cookies from the cookie jar. She turned around and walked away from him, covering her blush. Unknown to her, Arnav watched her hourglass figure and surveyed her backside, as she swayed her hips and walked away. Impressive. Very, very impressive' he murmured and he continued to feast on the wine.

Arnav had picked up his third glass of wine and sipped on it, when Mr. Gupta walked to him, with his pretty daughter, Khushi. "Mr. Arnav Raizada" they shook hands for the second time. "You must have met Khushi, my daughter" Arnav looked at her into her deep eyes, and Khushi let out a gasp from her mouth. It was like he was trying to read her soul. Her parted lips gave him ravishing ideas. Her lips on his body. All over it. Hell, her father was in front of him, and Arnav thoughts were about ravishing his daughter. Shaking his mind from it, he spoke up, his eyes barely leaving Khushi's eyes. "Yes Mr. Gupta. I met her earlier when I just reached the party." Mr. Gupta grinned cordially, not noticing the exchange of heated glances between the two. "I needed a favour from you Arnav" Arnav cocked his brows in question. It was very rare that business associates addressed him by his first name, without formalities. Arnav had that image about himself. People always preferred associating with his elder brother, Aakash, who was friendlier and more patient than Arnav.

"It's about my daughter" Arnav stopped his wine glass mid-way to his mouth and stared at Mr. Gupta. In a second, he resumed his posture. "She's in her final year of college and her final semester begins in on Monday. It's about her internship. I could have set her up at my company, but she is too proud to work with her dad" Mr. Gupta said in amusement, as Khushi frowned at him. "So I was just wondering if she could work under your guidance at your firm?" And turning towards Khushi, he said "Why don't you tell him yourself, while I attend the others? Hope its okay with you Mr. Raizada" Arnav just raised his glass in response and pursed his lips in a smile, after which Mr. Gupta walked away, leaving the two together.

"Ummm, what Dad said wasn't really right" Khushi said avoiding looking at him. When she did not hear him respond, she craned her neck to look at him, only to find that his eyes were staring at her. Those eyes. Damn. Quickly averting her eyes, she said "It's not like I would not love to work with Dad. But I need an exposure to the Industry. Working with Dad would not give me such an experience because no matter what, the staff would always treat me like their boss's daughter. I need to work in a place where I would be treated like a normal intern, a regular employee. So Mr. Raizada, I was thinking if, maybe, I could work for six months as an intern, it would really help. Moreover, having a work experience with the Raizada's would fetch me a job anywhere" All the while, Arnav just stared at her, soaking every word in his ears. Khushi wasn't sure about his response. And before she was more embarrassed, she turned away, only to hear Arnav call her name.

"Why job? You're decently rich. Why would you work?" Khushi's eyes shone as she told him that she wanted to be independent and stand on her own feet. "I know Dad has worked hard to put up all of this" she said as she waved her hand around the surrounding they were standing in. "But I want to be known more than Mr. Gupta's daughter. I want to make my own identity. To be known as Khushi Gupta." Realizing she spoke too much in one breath, she looked at Arnav, to find him staring at her. She couldn't read his expression. It was masked with blankness. A few seconds later, he said, with an amused smile, "See me on Monday at 9am. I do not like late comers" Khushi grinned and thanked him. Then she ran towards her Dad to tell him that she had convinced Mr. Raizada for the internship at his office. Meanwhile, Arnav had other thoughts as he watched her. "How on God's green earth am I going to keep my hands off her? I hope I did not make a mistake" He straightened himself and gulped the rest of his wine down his throat and relished the warm burn in his chest . Hell, he was going to need self control. A lot.

The dinner was smooth. Everyone cheered as Khushi cut the cake and fed it to all her near ones. Arnav and Aakash mingled with the other business associates to keep chatting on topics about work. Mr. Gupta and the Raizadas were official business partners, as they signed the deal and shook hands in congratulations. After greeting all, they walked towards the car to leave the venue. Arnav turned back to look at Khushi. Khushi's eyes found Arnav's and they stared. Something happened. There was some spark between them, that both din't understand. Arnav brushed the thought aside. Who the hell had time for teenage puppy love? He frowned at sat inside his spacious vehicle. He would go home, and call one of his previous women to satisfy him in bed. After all, he needed a release. Specially after looking at that emerald eyed goddess. Damn! She is distracting!

Deep in the night, Khushi felt his fingers on her bare skin of her tummy. Her satin shirt had been pulled up, right below her breasts and those long fingers were circling her navel. Khushi shut her eyes in pleasure. A rough hand toyed her well-endowed bosoms, circling her pert tip. She felt his hands tighten on her breast, and his fingers crawled down, sliding the band of her pink pajamas. She felt her insides melt like butter, and his fingers touched her wetness. She bit her bottom lip to scream from pleasure. She wanted more. She wanted him inside of her. She opened her mouth to gasp when she felt his fingers slide inside her slick spot. She opened her eyes, and saw those dreadful pale green eyes on her, moaning her name in whispers "Khushiii"

Khushi sat up straight. No one was in her room. She pinched herself. It was a dream. A hot, sexy, erotic, wet dream. "Oh gosh. What is happening to me? Why is he affecting me this bad?" She threw her head in her hands, as her fingers ran threw her hair. "I hope it's not a mistake working with him" her eyes grew wide. How was she supposed to behave herself, when his one glance affected her in the sleep? Hell, he tortured her in her dreams. A sweet torture. Oh how nice if it turned out true. Khushi cursed herself. "Khushi, get your mind out of the gutter for heaven's sake and get some sleep. You're dreaming because you happened to stare at him all evening. Your mind is playing tricks. You have been saving yourself for the man you marry. Stop thinking so promiscuously" She got up, went to the bathroom, splashed some cold water on her face and lied down on the bed. Sleep overcame her soon, as she was dead tired. But Arnav did torture her quite many times in her dreams, throughout the night.
Awsome!
Both are attracted to each other!
Continue soon..
Really really nice update!!

Khushi is 23  so how old is Arnav??  28??
nice update ...

arshi r attracted to each other ... well its obvious ...

waiting to know how this is gonna work out ...
oh god...this seems hell interesting... so both cant avoid staring at the other...amazing...n she's having dreams of him... ☺️

n both the raizada brothers are womanizers here...want to know more of aakash's past... who was the girl.

n she'll be working under him for 6 months...uff.. how are they gonna handle it..
n she's saving herself for the man she marries...maybe he'll make that resolve of hers to break.. 😳

Great update. Let's see if they can behave at work.
Damnnn this is so good love it
Originally posted by sarunsashasingh

Really really nice update!!

Khushi is 23  so how old is Arnav??  28??

Khushi is 23
Arnav is 30 (mentioned in part one)
Aakash is 35 😃
Thank You for the likes, comments and suggestions! It's really encouraging.

Those who would like a PM about the updates of this FF, kindly like the FIRST post of the FF, i.e. the INDEX post. I would be sending a PM only to those who have liked the post. Thank you  😳

Part Three

Have you really read the above note! If yes, please continue, and leave your comments and likes 😛

Khushi greeted her dad as she sat down to have her breakfast on Saturday. She loved it when she sat down as a family and had breakfast. She glanced at the empty chair where her mother used to be seated. "You don't have to be sad Baccha" her dad spoke as he applied butter on the toast. "Mommy is still here, with us. We just don't see her. That's all" Her dad was her only support. She had been very little when her mommy passed away. Since then, he had taken the responsibility of Khushi's upbringing in his own hands. He did not get married again. He never wanted Khushi to be someone's step-daughter. She was his princess, and if it was remotely possible, he would scrape the stars out from the sky and gift-wrap it for her to see her smile.

"No Dad, it's just that when I find that chair empty, I feel... umm... sad" she said shrugging her shoulders, not knowing what to say further. And to cheer her up, Mr. Gupta teased her. "Well then, let's find you a groom and make him stay with us. We'll make him sit there so that you would not feel sad eh?" "Daaaddd" Khushi groaned, half-amused, and applied a whole load of butter on the Aloo Parantha. "mmm Dad, If I'd get married, I'm taking Hari Kaaka with me as dowry. No one makes Parantha's as delicious as these." And as though rubbing salt on her dad's wounds, she said "Too bad you cannot eat this. Cholesterol. Diabetes, High Blood Pressure..." "That's enough Khushi. Just because I cannot eat it, doesn't mean I do not enjoy the toast and butter" He said helplessly, cutting her words, while making a sullen face at the toast in his hand. Khushi gave him an awww look and feasted on her breakfast.

"I almost forgot" Her dad said, nearly choking on the toast. "There was a call from Mr. Raizada's office" Khushi looked at him wide-eyed. The pale-green-eyed devil. "He wants you in his office today by 10am. He said he wanted you to be familiar with the work to be done from Monday onward, and so he's taking you to be trained. How nice of him na?" Khushi nodded her head. She had almost forgotten about reporting Arnav's office since she woke up this morning. When she had texted her best friend Ananya, on the day after the party, that she would be an intern at the Raizada's, more specifically, at Arnav Raizada's office, she had to hold her phone away from her ears for almost two minutes till Ananya had finished screaming with excitement. Anu was out of town on a work assignment, and couldn't make it to the birthday. Of course, inwardly, Ananya cursed herself for not attending the party in which the Raizada men were present.

"Ohh Khushi, you lucky chick! What I wouldn't give to work under him?" Ananya dramatically sighed, and Khushi rolled her eyes in amusement. "I'd work under him, on top of him, beside him, in any angle he wanted..." "Ananyaaa!" Khushi yelled and shut her ears, eyes and mouth listening to her best friend's talk. Now, Khushi too was no saint. She too had the same imagination running through her brain when she was gawking at Arnav during the party. "Whaaat Khushi?" Anu's voice snapped her out of her fantasies. "Haven't you noticed him? What a dish? And his brother! Oh my! In fact, I'd love to work for both! If you know what I mean?" Ananya paused waiting for Khushi to reply, and then laughed as Khushi cut her call instantly.

Sitting here with her dad waiting for her reply, Khushi stared at him and nodded her head to something he was saying. "Then baccha, You'd better go and get ready." And changing his expression to a serious one, her dad said, "Arnav is known for his temper. I do not want you to be fired before you join" Khushi's bewildered expression pasted a huge grin on Mr. Gupta's face. "Kidding beta. Now go, hurry" Khushi glared at her dad, and then smiling at him, gulped down her parantha and ran off to her room.

She glanced at the clock. It was 9.35am. Her room was in a mess with a pile of clothes, when Ananya walked in. "Holy crap on a cracker, what on earth just happened here" she said scanning her room. Khushi groaned as she dumped herself amidst the clothes. "The devil has called me to his office today. And I don't know what to wear. Help me Anu!" she passed Ananya one of those Pouty-bat-face and it just did the trick. Ananya herself was a gorgeous lady and was a stylist by profession. She was two years elder to Khushi and treated her like a baby sister. "Oh quit whining" and picking up a formal knee-length fitting black skirt, she tossed it to Khushi. "Team this up with that gorgeous shirt of yours, after I do your hair.

At 9.55am, Arnav arrived in his Mercedes and knocked at the door. One of the servants answered it, and let informed Mr. Gupta that Mr. Raizada was here. "Good morning Mr. Raizada. Please come in" He guided Arnav to the living room and asked him to make himself comfortable on the couch. "Khushi is almost ready. She'd be here any minute." Saying this, he excused himself and went to get ready for his work. After an impatient wait for about 5 minutes, Arnav began to tap his feet. "What is it, with women and them getting ready" He had a foul mood since morning for unknown reasons, and this wait happened to worsen his mood. He asked one of the servants about Khushi, who replied that she was in her bedroom, the last room on the right on the first floor. Arnav got up and walked to her room in quick long strides.

Ananya just finished doing her hair, and the clock struck Ten. "I'm definitely fired before I'm hired. Great. The devil would cook me for lunch" Khushi mumbled as she ran into the bathroom to change. There was a knock on the main door of Khushi's room. Ananya opened the door and froze at the sight. The devil himself. "Anuuu, please stuff my remaining clothes in the closet and keep my purse out along with that black file. It has my certificates" Khushi screamed from inside to Ananya, who was still frozen at Arnav's appearance in Khushi's room. Arnav frowned. He expected Khushi to be dressed up and answer the door. And here was an unknown sinfully gorgeous woman welcoming him to Khushi's room. The woman had brown curls way past her shoulders neatly arranged in a pile. She wore a yellow summer dress that stopped right above her knee. She was way beyond beautiful, but not as beautiful as Khushi. "Odd, why would I compare her to Khushi?" An irritated Arnav walked inside, only to get more irritated looking at the state of the room. Looking at the frozen Ananya, he said "I'm Arnav Raizada. Is Ms. Gupta ready?"

Ananya absent-mindedly looked at the bathroom door to indicate that Khushi was getting ready, but no words came from her mouth. Just then, the bathroom door opened and out walked Khushi wearing her skirt and a bra. Ananya had to place both her hands on her mouth, looking at the situation in front of her - A dripping-sexy testosterone-charged six-feet hunk and a vivacious milky-skinned semi-naked babe. "Anu, I can't figure out if I should.." she froze at the sight of the man next to her friend. Later, she would curse herself for not running into the bathroom and shutting the door, but hell, he was a shock to her. Arnav's eyes followed the soft feminine voice, and wow, she was dead drop gorgeous. Though his expression didn't say anything, on the inside it was a different story. Here was Khushi, standing in the doorway of the bathroom with just her lacy violet bra and black skirt on, holding up a white shirt in one hand and a baby-pink one in the other with an expression of wide-eyed shock toward him. He had already surveyed enough of her on the occasion of her birthday, and now, God gave him more to look. Oh thank you Lord!

His eyes started at her toes and slowly heatedly worked their way up her entire form. The woman had the most amazing curves he'd ever seen. It didn't matter to him that every bare inch of her was turning pink as his eyes feasted appreciatively on her body. Then, out of the blue, he blurted "Violet is my favourite colour." He said evenly as if nothing was wrong while dropping his gaze to the huge mounds of her breasts visible above the lace. "Oh God." She breathed feeling her cheeks flaming up. It was then she realized that she still didn't cover herself up and quickly used the two shirts to cover the front of her.

It was too late. Arnav already got an eyeful of nice voluptuous bosoms that could definitely fill his hands easily and he had rather large hands. This woman had a curvy body. The top of her head probably came to his chin, which meant she was tall enough. She was put together in very nice proportions- very well endowed indeed! Khushi ran back into the bathroom and almost slipped twice, before slamming the door.

He cleared his throat and straightened himself, after letting Ananya know that he would wait downstairs. He walked down to the hall, with a smirk on his face. The image burned his mind. Now whenever he would look at Khushi, he would see the lacy violet piece on her. "Hmm, I wonder if she was wearing a similar violet piece on the bottom" He had to force himself to stop thinking about her. That woman could cause an ache in his pants, with mere imagination. How he wished to taste every inch of her as he stripped that lacy lingerie off her. "Okay, stop. You're in her Father's house thinking about doing wild things with his daughter. Not good at all" His inner devil did a triple somersault. That image of Khushi was going to stay on his mind for quite long time. Really long time.

Khushi came down, and without looking at Arnav, she waved bye to her dad, who wished her good luck. She then said bye to Ananya after glaring at her, who met her glare with her wide grin. Ananya too decided to take leave and told Mr. Gupta that she had to go home.  Arnav and Khushi walked towards the Mercedes and after being seated in, they drove to the office in pin-drop silence. Both of them were lost in thoughts, and both mentally sighed for different reasons. "It's going to be a really long day today"

Edited by Sobsession - 9 years ago