Frequent Posters

sarb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
cool ones just read all in one go. 
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LG is back.. the yelling and all. loved it..
Gudiyalovesguru thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
super ff yaar...
read it in a go...
continue soon and pm me...
lovebarun... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why aren't you updating????
Tanvi.Alison thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank You for the likes, comments and suggestions! It is really very encouraging.

Another reminder for those who would like a PM about the updates of this FF. Kindly like the INDEX post of the FF. I would be sending a PM only to those who have liked the INDEX post. Thank you  ðŸ˜³

Extremely sorry for the delayed update. I was stuck up with some personal work. Thank you for the love and patience.

Part Five

He kissed her eyes and dragged his lips on her cheeks. His right hand toyed with her round breasts, one at a time, while his left hand slipped inside her pajamas to caress her feminine slick spot. He nibbled her lower lip and thrust his tongue inside her mouth, as he circled her taut nipples with his fingers. His hand in her pants found that heated spot and he flicked his finger teasing her wetness. She could only lie back and find her body reaching exciting heights she never knew that existed. She began to shiver as he pulled down her panties and thrust two of his fingers inside her. "Oooh... Arnav" she moaned and opened her eyes. No one was in her room. Khushi sat up and threw her head in her hands. His mere thoughts are taking a toll on me. Something needs to be done about these dreams. Cursing herself for sexually fantasizing about her boss, she pulled the covers over her head and tried to fall asleep.

"Oh yeahh... right there baby... harder... harder... faster" the woman screamed as she clutched the sheets of his bed. Although Arnav physically drained his energy by having some heated sex with her, his mind was still stuck on thoughts of his beautiful Personal Assistant, wearing nothing but a violet two-piece. He looked at the woman below him, who was screaming as she climaxed.Gosh, I don't even remember this woman's name. All he could remember was Khushi who gave him a hard-on with a mere thought. How hot she looked this morning; fit to be devoured in her innerwear. He had a trouble controlling himself, while his inner devil kept whispering thoughts of ravishing her on his office desk. Oh how he wished he could wrap those long legs round his waist and make love to her till she could not walk. It was those thoughts that forced him to call a woman, a previous acquaintance, and satisfy his lust. He released himself inside this woman.Crap! I just cannot recollect her name. Maybe I'd just call her "darling" once we're done screwing.He collapsed on the other side of the bed, worn out after a strenuous riding exercise over this woman.

The bright sunlight peeped into her room through the blinds and touched her eyelids. Khushi woke up with a start and glanced at the clock. She had slept through the whole morning, and it was almost time for lunch. Dragging herself to the washroom, she freshened up and changed into a neat sky blue sweater and a pair of black slacks. Once she arranged her bed, she went downstairs, only to hear familiar voices, one female and three males, at the dining table. The female voice belonged to Ananya and one of the male voices was that of her Dad. She reached the table and gasped. Arnav and Akaash Raizada were chatting at the dining table. Arnav was seated next to Ananya, and Akaash sat opposite to her. Mr Gupta sat the place where the head of the family would sit, which was diagonal to Akaash and Ananya. What upset Khushi was the fact the Arnav was giggling at something what Ananya said and had his hand held in hers. It so happened that Ananya was at the place when the Raizada men visited the Gupta house. Arnav being the flirt that he was, grabbed a chance to "know" Ananya. The next thing was that they sat next to each other for lunch, busy giggling and locking hands. How can he hold her hand? She was taken by surprise at the possessiveness for Arnav. Why should I feel jealous if my boss is flirting with my best friend? Wait a minute. Jealous? Why must I even feel jealous? I know Arnav's reputation. And Ananya is a very pretty girl. I do not care if they fool around. I'm his P.A. and he's my boss. That's it. Composing herself, she smiled and greeted everyone at the table, and sat at the empty chair next to Akaash, opposite to Arnav.

Grabbing her favourite Aaloo parantha, she tore it apart, dipped it in cold curd and savoured the taste that engulfed her mouth. Mr. Gupta smiled as he spoke up. "Baccha, the Raizada's have come here to take us to their farmhouse." Khushi smiled and continued eating. It was Akaash's turn to speak. "Yes Khushi. We have an annual auction coming up next week, and we thought that it would be best if it would be held at the farmhouse." "What kind of auction is this?" Khushi spoke with her mouth stuffed. Akaash suppressed a smile and answered, "Oh, it's a charity auction. We do it every year in memory of our parents. The amount collected then goes to the institute who look after the old-aged, the mentally challenged and the orphans" Khushi looked at him in awe. "Wow. That is such a nice thing to do. You have a very good heart Aakash... I mean, Sir" He shrugged his shoulders at the compliment, and grinned at her. "No formalities with me, please. You can call me Akaash. You are Arnav's P.A., not mine" she laughed at it and continued eating. "Khushi would you do me a favour?" Khushi cocked her brows to Akaash's question. "If you do not mind, would you help me out in sketching the plans for the event? Gracie does it usually, but she was in awe of you to an extent that she recommended that you could do the job. So would you?" Khushi grinned as she could clearly imagine Grace doing that. She loved the woman. Without second thoughts, Khushi agreed to help Akaash, and they resumed eating. Arnav, who although held Ananya's hand, felt uneasy as Khushi chatted with Akaash. He did not like the fact that she talked to Akaash so freely, but was always intimidated by Arnav's presence. His eyes roamed over Khushi's form and he tried to memorize every curve of hers, especially imagining her in the innerwear he witnessed the previous day. If he did not divert his thoughts from Khushi's delicious body, chances were bright that he would make an excuse and haul her into any room, and act on his lusty thoughts. Meanwhile, Ananya freed her hand from his, and let her hand move freely over his thigh, unknown to anyone else. Arnav felt her hand go higher and squeeze his inner thigh. Although he masked his expression, he did feel good. He was a normal man, after all. But, call it double standards or anything else, he loved it when a woman responded to his touch, but he never liked a woman making a pass at him. He found such women "desperate" and despised such behaviour. I'm such a double standard dog. I'm thinking about making out with Khushi, but when her friend is offering the same to me, I'm judging her. Shame on you, Arnav. He shifted uncomfortably, while Ananya continued to rub his thigh seductively.

After a long lunch, they got ready to leave to the Raizada farmhouse. Ananya and Khushi went upstairs to freshen up before they left. Mr. Gupta, Arnav and Akaash waited in the veranda. "Oh my gosh! Did you see, Khushi? He held my hand! He frigging held my hand! I still have electricity shooting through me" Ananya continued her excited rambling, while Khushi gave her a half-hearted smile, which did not go unnoticed by Ananya. "Hey baby, what happened?" and as realization struck her, he gasped. "You like Arnav?" Khushi's widened her eyes. Shrugging her shoulders, she denied it to Ananya with a straight-face. "Oh cool then. You got me worried. I thought you had a crush on Arnav. And I did not want you getting hurt if I flirted with him. But, oh good Lord! He held my hand. I wish I could run my hands all over his..." Khushi decided to block out Anu's voice. She had her own thoughts to fight against. Why am I feeling so bad if Arnav held Anu's hand? I've never felt this way earlier, when Anu flirted with any of my friends. Then why do I feel it now? Pushing away all thoughts, she decided it was best if she avoided talking to Arnav or getting close to him on a personal level.

When they came downstairs, Mr. Gupta had to excuse himself since he had to prepare for the teleconference that was to be conduced the next day at his office. So the four of them - Akaash, Khushi, Arnav and Ananya left in the car to the outskirts of the town. The forty-five minute drive in the car was one where Ananya kept jabbering nonsense and making passes at Arnav, Khushi smiling to anything that was being said, Akaash busy on his I-Pad and Arnav listening to Ananya, while stealing glances at Khushi.

On reaching the farmhouse, Khushi and Ananya gasped. It was a huge mansion, built with the finest architecture. The lawn and the fountains reminded Khushi of the palaces in the bedtime fairy tales that her Papa used to read to her. Huge shady trees provided an ideal picnic spot in the open air. The Raizada men guided the two ladies into the mansion. Calling the interiors "Beautiful" would be a major understatement. It had the finest art. Beautiful paintings adorned the huge walls. The wooden carvings and stone sculptures added to the beauty. The rooms had huge wooden doors, and each room was disgustingly large and pretty; it could easily fit ten people in each room.

Akaash, being the in-charge of the auction, began to instruct Khushi about the event. The guest lists were given to her, along with the menu for food and the other important details. Khushi paid heed to every word that Akaash said. She liked working with him, rather than Arnav, who only yelled at her and then stared at her. Akaash was extremely friendly and treated everyone with respect. She turned around to search for Ananya or Arnav, but both were missing. Assuming that they must be fooling around, she continued her work and decided to look for them later on.

Ananya had been sticking to Arnav like bees to the nectar. She had insisted on seeing the horse stable that they owned. Arnav had no choice but to guide her to the stable to see the stallions and mares that they bred. The two of them entered the stable and Ananya took advantage of the situation. She closed the door, turned around to face Arnav and pulled him by his shirt towards her. "Ananya what are you doing?" Arnav questioned her, with the playfulness in his voice completely gone. "Don't you know Arnav? I thought you would know these games better than me" she unbuttoned his shirt and threw it to the ground, as she traced her finger on his chest. She then pushed him on the stack of hay and took off her footwear. Placing her bare foot on his chest, she rubbed her toes on his chest, tummy and below his navel. She took off her shirt and pulled the straps of her bra down. Kicking her shirt aside, she sat in his lap, took his hands in hers and cupped her huge breasts. It would be a lie if Arnav felt he did not enjoy it. She kissed his lips and he kissed her back with the same fervour. His tongue plundered her mouth, while her hands roamed over his bare chest. He grabbed her hair and pushed his tongue deeper in her mouth. Ananya undid the buckle of his belt and unzipped his jeans. She cupped his bottom and pulled himself closer to her, such that she could feel his arousal against her belly.

The door flew open and a horror-stricken Khushi stood there. Ananya stood up looking at her as she grabbed her shirt to cover herself, while Arnav fumbled to zip up his pants. Khushi turned away from them as she said "I'm done with my work Ananya. I'm leaving" she walked, only to be followed by an apologetic Ananya. "I'm sorry Khushi. I did mean for things to end up as they did. I was just flirting, then one thing led to another and we were..." "Enough Anu" Khushi covered her ears. "I d not want to know about what you two were doing. I'm leaving now. You may do what you want, for all I care. You're not a small girl. You can take care of yourself. And I guess that Arnav Raizada would be decent enough to drop the woman home with whom he satisfies his lust" Arnav came out from the barn, but Khushi did not look at him. Ananya stood silent and ashamed. Khushi walked away towards the car where Akaash was waiting for her, to drop them home.

"Arey Khushi. You're back so soon?" Akaash enquired looking at her expression. "I thought you went to call Ananya" she crossed her hands at her chest and sat back in the seat. "she's not a baby and I'm not her caretaker. She can go where she wants, with whom she wants. Please drop me home Akaash." Akaash knew it was better not to ask anything further. If he knew his baby brother any better, he knew that Ananya and Arnav were together, having some fun around. He dropped Khushi home in silence, and Khushi thanked him before she went home.

Mr. Gupta was in his study, and Khushi knew it was better not to disturb him. She went to her room and changed into a set of fresh clothes. She saw her phone. It had several missed calls from Ananya and Arnav. She put her phone on silent mode and lied down. Tomorrow would be Monday. She had to see Arnav the first thing in the morning at work. Why would you think about him Khushi? To hell with him. If he wants to have some fun with Anu, and Anu had no problem with it, why are you upset? Get some sleep. Grace warned you that tomorrow is going to be a busy day. Get some sleep Khushi. Get some sleep. She was too tired to notice when sleep washed over her. Her phone kept flashing Arnav's name as he called her up for the umpteenth time. After a few more tries, he gave up. He would have to talk to her next day at work, at any cost.

Edited by Sobsession - 9 years ago
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oki this is going to be hard..  Poor Khushi is torn between Being Jealous and Logical!! But the heart does it care ? Nah.. 
Lovely update though!! Hot and passionate the dream I meant... I'm not going to talk about Arnav filling in others the nerve of him.. Let's just skip that is part...

Ananya...what are you a kid? That cannot be kept away from its favorite candy? Gosh grow up woman ..you just threw yourself at him ..I mean he thought so n its kinda irritating...

Gawd Monday is going to be fun... But when will Monday come? Sigh!!

Cheers
-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Poor Khushi . How can Arnav face her next day . Of course he doesn't have any shame Lusting on both friends 
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb
loved it
anuarshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Arnav caught in action in front of kushi with her own best friend😲😲
Now that is something which arnav really neads to worry about
Awww poor kushi facing an heart brk tor devloping feelings on a casonava lyk ASR...
Really eager to knw whats gonn happen nxt
Plz plz update soon
 Thanx for the pm
suji5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Arnav and Ananya deserves that
waiting for Arnav and khushi's meeting