Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pontiacbandit thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I hope they find a way to somehow bring him back.
-MissBoiiVamp- thumbnail
Rumors- Kol's gonna be bak in s05e18.
Watch the paleyfest tvd promo. =)
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I miss Kol too...they must bring him back...and I don't want a FB or something like crossing the supernatural purgatory and coming from other side for 1-2 episodes like the one coming up in TVD...Nate should join as a series regular...he and Klaus, together will blast ruling New Orleans. Edited by TVD-IANcrazy - 10 years ago
sarbrathan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MissBoiiVamp-

Rumors- Kol's gonna be bak in s05e18.

Watch the paleyfest tvd promo. =)

I did but I quit TVD after it's centennial episode..
I want him in Originals I will obviously watch that episode but I want him in Originals soon. Klaus dagger-ed him in New Orleans and I want to see why because it seems Klaus and Kol got along😕
sarbrathan thumbnail
Originally posted by: TVD-IANcrazy

I miss Kol too...they must bring him back...and I don't want a FB or something like crossing the supernatural purgatory and coming from other side for 1-2 episodes like the one coming up in TVD...Nate should join as a series regular...he and Klaus, together will blast ruling New Orleans.

Exactly! Kol and Klaus seem to get along well and they will be AMAZING TOGETHER😉! I want to see why Klaus dagger-ed him in the first place😕
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarbrathan

Exactly! Kol and Klaus seem to get along well and they will be AMAZING TOGETHER😉! I want to see why Klaus dagger-ed him in the first place😕[/DIV]

Klaus wanted his siblings to be by his side with or w/o their interest...and I know at some point of time the story will demand such flashbacks where and why Klaus daggered all of them...but I don't want Kol only in FBs...they need to find a way to bring him back for real...like they did for Jeremy coz he too was dead n stuck on the other side...and New Orleans witches are way too powerful and smart than present Bonnie to cast such spells. 😉 and I would also like to see the story of Esther, Mikael and Klaus' biological father...and how their family used to be afraid of neighbouring werewolves.Edited by TVD-IANcrazy - 10 years ago
sarbrathan thumbnail

Klaus wanted his siblings to be by his side with or w/o their interest...and I know at some point of time the story will demand such flashbacks where and why Klaus daggered all of them...but I don't want Kol only in FBs...they need to find a way to bring him back for real...like they did for Jeremy coz he too was dead n stuck on the other side...and New Orleans witches are way too powerful and smart than present Bonnie to cast such spells. 😉 and I would also like to see the story of Esther, Mikael and Klaus' biological father...and how their family used to be afraid of neighbouring werewolves.

I want him back permanently too, but considering the fact they haven't even brought him back in a flashback, diminishes my hope for a permanent return severely. I am kind of psychotic about Kol because I rejoiced when Kol's killer (Jeremy) died ðŸ˜ˆ Seriously though, it was upsetting how he died. He was THE ONLY ONE BEING SMART and cautioning everyone about Silas. One of the few times, he is looking out for humanity and he dies by idiotic Gilberts After Kol's death, I started hating both Elena and Jeremy. This season, I am not even watching TVD. I catch a few episodes here and there, but not interested enough to watch. During vacation when I am bored I will watch it but honestly every character in TVD has been annoying. 
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Right now Nate is busy with Supernaturals spin-off show and is in lead role...so it's kinda impossible for him to join TO as a series regular. 😔 😔 hopefully we get to see him once in a while in TO and TVD...that's all I can hope for now.
sarbrathan thumbnail

Right now Nate is busy with Supernaturals spin-off show and is in lead role...so it's kinda impossible for him to join TO as a series regular. 😔 😔 hopefully we get to see him once in a while in TO and TVD...that's all I can hope for now.

Yeah I heard, I think it is called Bloodlines😕 Not sure if it is premiering this Fall or not?! I love Nate and it is not like I am wishing for his failures but I want Kol😳 I didn't want Caleb in Ravenswood because I shipped Haleb and then that stupid show was making Miranda and Caleb into OTP😡 I will be happy for Nate if Bloodlines is picked up and I will watch it, but I want closure for Kol. He was killed to cruelly and Rebekah's lack of reaction pisses me off to this day. One of the unforgiveable things Julie has ever done! The other one was killing Katherine I also love Fordwood and I hate how they broke up and Caroline slept with Klaus, but I understand that was to make Klaroline fans happy. Kol's death and reaction infuriates me greatly! Klaus should have hunt them down and killed them after he got released😈