Posted: 10 years ago

Koi Fariyaad

Index...
Prologue : pg 1

Chapter 9  & 10 :

My zaya works...

Edited by devilaonmoon - 9 years ago

Hey friends, this concept came to my mind a while back and I couldnt stop myself from writing it down. Named it from the song I was listening at that time :) .

If you like this and want me to continue... hit the like button and comment. I will be waiting for your responses. 😊

😊This is going to be a very emotional ride..😭 means a lots of rona-dhona, at least I will try my best to make that so though I myself am miserable in real life.. to show and express emotions but I trully hope this to work.

Prologue

Zain threw another pebble aimlessly at the water, creating an echoing plopping sound it fell and sunk into the water of the large lake. He didnt have any idea how many hours have passed. He stared at the dense darkness before him dazed and drifted off to his haunted memories.

He threw another stone, now this one was much bigger than the others... it created a very loud sound... but zain didnt notice. He even didnt notice how cold it was, he was having goosebumps and his skin felt almost frozen but he didnt seem to care. His life was aimless and lifeless... and he couldnt blame anyone else but himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**( Flashback )**

Zain hissed as he saw aaliya entering through the main door of his home. A scowl immediately formed across his face the moment he saw her.

Aaliya kept her eyes locked downwards to the floor as she proceeded to walk past zain and go to zain's father abdullah who was her uncle too. Zain and aaliya were cousins, their houses were next to each other and both the family's were very close.

Zain: " Why are you here again ? "

Aaliya stopped in her track hearing his cold tone.

Aaliya: " Usman uncle... told me to.. to meet him.. "

Zain hissed... " And you came wavering your tail to act the perfect pet that you are.. huh ?? "

Aaliya cringed at his words, she said nothing and proceeded to walk past him. He was always like this to her but still everytime when he spat venom at her.. she would feel her heart twisting in pain. She always tried to hide it carefully but most of the times failed to do so, specially infront of him.

When walking past him she felt a hard bump on her shoulder and fell down with a thud on the ground, the next moment she felt something wet being poured upon her head and face...

Using her hands she wiped her eyes and face, looking up she saw him smirking down at her.

Zain: " Oops !! My coke fell upon a trash can... "

Then suddenly his expression changed from mockery to anger as he yelled at her...

Zain: " Now.. get you fat a** moving and go out of sight, I cant stand such an ugly face. "

Aliyas eyes became moist, she tried to push the tears back. She didn't want to cry infront of him.

Zain looked at her eyes which showed hurt and pain from his words.. his behaviour. His heart experienced a faint twist but he pushed it away immediately, no mercy should be shown to this girl.

He stormed away from the house briskly giving her one last look filled with disgust.

-------------------------------

---------------------------------------

**( End of flashback )**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ringing of his phone made him snap out of the reverie of those memories.

Zain: " Yes mom... "

Suraiya... zain's mother sounded worried as always. His son had changed, she could tell.. infact anyone could tell that he wasn't fine. He was dying inside.. each minute.. each second.

Suraiya: " Where are you zain, have you not noticed how late it is ?? "

Zain sighed, he spoke in an indifferent tone...

Zain: " I am at work mom, dont wait for me. "

Suraiya: " But.. zain... hello.. hello... "

Without listening to his mother, zain disconnected the call and went back to looking at the darkness of the lonely night before him which matched so much like his own life.

" Where are you aaliya ?? "

He mumbled to himself... and just like all the other times his question was blown away with a cold wave of wind... unanswered.

I m in...
Loved it..
U should HV to continue dis..
Dnt dare to think again..
Very nc start..
Continue soon...
Originally posted by gowtu

I m in...
Loved it..
U should HV to continue dis..
Dnt dare to think again..
Very nc start..
Continue soon...

Thanks a lot dear... 😊😊

hey.. you are the first person to comment...

Congo-shongo... πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
               πŸ€—  
Wow i really like πŸ‘.. Continue please
very intersting concept.flashback why zain was so rude with aliya?want to read more.update soon.
Awesome prologue..!!!
Quite an amazin n painful start...loved it..I like dark stroies...eager for next n thanks for the PM Lara!!:)
woohooo!! :D
another one yyaaayyy!!
the prologue itself is making me addictedd...
awesome start i wanna read i wanna read  :D
continu soon...waiting fr the frst chap :)
Its absolutely amazing
U have to continue this
& soon too
Loved it
Waiting for next update