Hope tri weekly 8 pm slot help the show increase TRPS

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
The show was instant hit when launched. It is now struggling due to stiff competition from rival channels. The show is unique in nature. If TRP increases then we can see more of Adaalat in future as well like CID and Crime Patrol. Hope this show enters into top 10 TRPs.
Hope so... they need to tone down the dramatic interaction btw defense and prosecution (during the hearing) a bit sometimes... it sounds so personal which is unnecessary and sounds unprofessional...also some of the evidences presented by the prosecution is so funny .. they look so obvious to be discarded by the defense ...

No offence to anyone...My POV ofcourse...
Originally posted by itv2014

Hope so... they need to tone down the dramatic interaction btw defense and prosecution (during the hearing) a bit sometimes... it sounds so personal which is unnecessary and sounds unprofessional...also some of the evidences presented by the prosecution is so funny .. they look so obvious to be discarded by the defense ...

No offence to anyone...My POV ofcourse...

I second you... the creative team must take care of all these things.
I watch Adalaat on n off. This Friday KD  was solving the murder mystery of a Padmashree award winner scientist n they kept on addressing him as Mr. Upadhaya instead of Dr. Upadhaya.This was a huge goof up. They have to get their facts right. Once a person is a Doctorate, he/ she  is always addressed as Dr.  so n so. A smart lawyer as KD shud not do such mistakes.😳
Originally posted by souroj

I watch Adalaat on n off. This Friday KD  was solving the murder mystery of a Padmashree award winner scientist n they kept on addressing him as Mr. Upadhaya instead of Dr. Upadhaya.This was a huge goof up. They have to get their facts right. Once a person is a Doctorate, he/ she  is always addressed as Dr.  so n so. A smart lawyer as KD shud not do such mistakes.😳

Agree...blooper it was...