SRITI JHA FC 8: "Who is the Fairest Bride of them all?" - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by flutterby

U guys... I am so happy sriti read my tweet. πŸ˜ƒ am literally smiling like an idiot. πŸ˜†

I wanted her to read my tweet. And assure her that her past decisions whatever they were were bang on!!!! No doubt in that. πŸ˜ƒ

And dont you guys think IF is becoming a bit p**nographic? 🀒

ohhh thats what you meant πŸ˜†...I thought I had to read more into your tweet πŸ˜›

Yeah she did like both our tweets and the best part was there were more who agreed with them 
Originally posted by zephyr29

Well you can at least come around in the AT, none of the above mentioned over thereπŸ˜†

and to add... if you make a pragya or abhi related topic... it will balance the amt of westbul fans... πŸ˜‰ right now they are spamming their way.. without accounting for real discussions.

And you haven't even set foot in the AT so farπŸ€“

humpty madam hasnt even set foot in the KB forumπŸ˜› AT ki baat toh duurr hain...

let her come to the forum atleast... πŸ˜†

ohhh thats what you meantπŸ˜†...I thought I had to read more into your tweetπŸ˜›

Yeah she did like both our tweets and the best part was there were more who agreed with them

yes... thats what i meant... and for the people who didnt understand and are stalking... maine prakash pheka( threw light).

oh ya... i saw that atleast 2 others had also seen the tweets. and recent events have made me rofl so hard.🀣 more via PM... πŸ˜‰
Hey everybody... I am a total klutz. It was lakshmi's budday yesterday... which I totally forgot. 😑

And that too her 1st after shaadi 😈

There is a bday thread on supernatural forum. ( thanks for that almy)

Pls wish her there... 😊

Hey everybody... I am a total klutz. It was lakshmi's budday yesterday... which I totally forgot. 😑

And that too her 1st after shaadi 😈

There is a bday thread on supernatural forum. ( thanks for that almy)

Pls wish her there... 😊

O Teri! 

I remembered till 2 days ago then totally totally phorgot ...running to SPN forum...

U guys... I am so happy sriti read my tweet. πŸ˜ƒ am literally smiling like an idiot. πŸ˜†

I wanted her to read my tweet. And assure her that her past decisions whatever they were were bang on!!!! No doubt in that. πŸ˜ƒ

And dont you guys think IF is becoming a bit p**nographic? 🀒

I just realized I totally missed that interesting last line of your post...what makes you think so, pray tell

I just realized I totally missed that interesting last line of your post...what makes you think so, pray tell

what i meant was i am seeing all of a sudden... certain ads... like.. ' see f videos. at certain amt' ' spend a night with so and so for so and so amount... earlier there were matrimonial ads... or election related ones, but suddenly it has changed to adult related content. 😳 🀒 all of which has done nothing to decrease my hatred for this site.

earlier... i used to spend a lot of time here.. not anymore.. 😳 except to goof around and pull u guys ' legs.. πŸ˜‰
1.3 TRP is the rating for 2nd week...

and wow... everybody is banking on romance to pull the TRP πŸ₯±

AS IF!!!!

what i meant was i am seeing all of a sudden... certain ads... like.. ' see f videos. at certain amt' ' spend a night with so and so for so and so amount... earlier there were matrimonial ads... or election related ones, but suddenly it has changed to adult related content. 😳 🀒 all of which has done nothing to decrease my hatred for this site.

earlier... i used to spend a lot of time here.. not anymore.. 😳 except to goof around and pull u guys ' legs.. πŸ˜‰

Uff tell me about it πŸ˜΅! Over here the page is full of meeting "girls" ads with quite a bit of picture content that its embarrassing even opening the page in front of someone πŸ˜’