Frequent Posters

zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: flutterby

1.3 TRP is the rating for 2nd week...

and wow... everybody is banking on romance to pull the TRP πŸ₯±

AS IF!!!!

Well you never know...if shown properly and given proper focus maybe it might keep viewers engaged enough...but honestly enough of unconvincing scenes, and OTT melodrama πŸ₯±
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh... its the same for you? i earlier thought that my PC had some software that filtered all the pics,which the cell doesnt but since u also say its recent, it may be.
zephyr29 thumbnail

oh... its the same for you? i earlier thought that my PC had some software that filtered all the pics,which the cell doesnt but since u also say its recent, it may be.

Actually mine isn't recent, its been there for the last few months at least, but I do remember it wasn't like this around a year ago πŸ˜• then suddenly there were more ads like these appearing at the sides πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Tried all kinds of blocking/filtering but still they end up appearing πŸ˜΅
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hmmm... i am seeing it recently... and i was shocked.. u got school going kids practically spending their entire day on IF... and then seeing all shit. atleast earlier certain people made threads dedicated to all this crap which were immediately taken down... but now.. when i see IF is actually making money off it... 🀒 its left a bitter taste in my mouth. 🀒
flutterby thumbnail
oh i am seeing the epi... they didnt drag pragya's grief... is that a good thing? if u say yes... then get this...

she is behaving perfectly normal with suresh... not mad at him.. just aukward around himπŸ˜• and plus she has already forgiven suresh and everything although the altercation with abhi has happened...

they are moving pretty fast.

zephyr29 thumbnail

oh i am seeing the epi... they didnt drag pragya's grief... is that a good thing? if u say yes... then get this...

she is behaving perfectly normal with suresh... not mad at him.. just aukward around himπŸ˜• and plus she has already forgiven suresh and everything although the altercation with abhi has happened...

they are moving pretty fast.

Weird...they drag out the whole MU of each blushing/drooling over the other for an entire week yet the more important aspects like what P actually feels, how the whole thing has affected her and her dynamic with Suresh, etc is literally brushed under the rug πŸ˜²

I even felt it pretty weird how they focused on everyone else when her wedding got called off yet they never bothered to show just what kind of an impact/trauma it had on her πŸ˜’...are they trying to show her as a superwoman or a robot who is so far gone in being practical that she doesn't seem to have normal human emotions also anymore? 

I was actually looking forward to this track that at least now we'll get to see that she's no practical machine that she claims to be, like any other girl she has feelings which can be devastated ...now that is also not being shown 
zephyr29 thumbnail
Ok so here's the batch of pics for the Profile pic change

Select the ones you like πŸ˜Š We need 3 for the final voting

PS: Is Kiran actually back or was that a guest appearance he put in the AT πŸ˜†?
Edited by zephyr29 - 9 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
Originally posted by: zephyr29

Weird...they drag out the whole MU of each blushing/drooling over the other for an entire week yet the more important aspects like what P actually feels, how the whole thing has affected her and her dynamic with Suresh, etc is literally brushed under the rug😲

I even felt it pretty weird how they focused on everyone else when her wedding got called off yet they never bothered to show just what kind of an impact/trauma it had on herπŸ˜’...are they trying to show her as a superwoman or a robot who is so far gone in being practical that she doesn't seem to have normal human emotions also anymore?

I was actually looking forward to this track that at least now we'll get to see that she's no practical machine that she claims to be, like any other girl she has feelings which can be devastated...now that is also not being shown

Yeah... I was scratching my head... but throughout the epi... P is shown sad... in the scene with BB and S... she is uncomfortable... then at the university... she consoles suresh.. 😑 I guess this is what sriti meant when she said pragya is extraordinary. P protects and fights for the people she loves.

Sorry to dissapoint humpty and shaf... if u guys are reading this..πŸ˜›

Phir even in the scene with abhi... his words bring tears to P. So aise jhalkiyaan mein kabhi kabhi by chance dekhne ko mil jaate hain P ke feelings 😳
zephyr29 thumbnail
I felt they really could have extended the whole awkwardness between the two...at least for one more episode, and then showed her trying to talk to him πŸ€”. But Sriti was simply superb (but then she always is πŸ˜›) in those breakdown scenes. I actually liked that scene in the library/bookstore. Loved the way she stands defiant all alone next to his poster while the "rest of the world" looks at her accusingly πŸ˜†
zephyr29 thumbnail
I for one was very amused watching the episode. Poocho kyun? 
They have actually toned down her makeup and hair to make her look "not pretty" πŸ˜† So they have started taking note of these things. She still looks pretty and very adorable though πŸ˜³