SRITI JHA FC 8: "Who is the Fairest Bride of them all?" - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Zephs... I think u need smaller pics πŸ˜• some size was prescribed in the rules.

And hasnt the 2nd one been already uploaded in her pics? Will it be allowed as a profile pic?

And u guys , the ones stalking us πŸ˜› are free to post pics of your choice as well

But we need your votes...

Zaroor vote kijiye ga..   har vote is necessary... it can make/break which pic will be chosen

Thode bure pics ko select na hone de, πŸ˜‰ acche pics ko vote de..

Abki baar... best pic barkaraar!!!!
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zephyr29

I for one was very amused watching the episode. Poocho kyun?

They have actually toned down her makeup and hair to make her look "not pretty"πŸ˜†So they have started taking note of these things. She still looks pretty and very adorable though😳

Even I felt this in tday's epi... πŸ˜† especially in that scene with BB and S. Oho... 🀣guess what in that scene where P is consoled by her mom... I noticed the *kala tika* on supriya's index finger. Meaning she had voted. πŸ˜›

*getting the hint, stalkers?* πŸ˜›
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: flutterby

Zephs... I think u need smaller pics πŸ˜• some size was prescribed in the rules.

And hasnt the 2nd one been already uploaded in her pics? Will it be allowed as a profile pic?

And u guys , the ones stalking us πŸ˜› are free to post pics of your choice as well

But we need your votes...

Zaroor vote kijiye ga..   har vote is necessary... it can make/break which pic will be chosen

Thode bure pics ko select na hone de, πŸ˜‰ acche pics ko vote de..

Abki baar... best pic barkaraar!!!!

No probs will check out the size...I think as long as its not small and unclear its alright I suppose. Anyways will check out size

Pics already in her album can be taken

Yeah please guys anymore pics you can get post them here. It has to be HQ thats all
flutterby thumbnail
hey u guys... there is a TC article on abhi's youngest brother... apparently he is the one that suresh's sister rachna loved
and since the mother... ya ya... kamalika thakurta... was against the relation due to family not being rich enough... the typical drama... hence the relation was broken.

and there is an article on SA as well...

Hi shaf!!!! 😊
flutterby thumbnail
U guys... ☺️ ☺️

Now am very embarassed... πŸ˜†

I Sriti acknowledged our messages on budday threads.

*dissapears*Edited by flutterby - 9 years ago
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry for the late reply Rach i m not liking KB  want to see Sriti in some shows like Jyothi😎 btwn congo for da new FCπŸ₯³
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zephyr29

Ok so here's the batch of pics for the Profile pic change

Select the ones you like πŸ˜Š We need 3 for the final voting

these both r my fav's😳😳
flutterby thumbnail
get this...

EK is bringing KSBKBT season 2 back!!!! 🀣 and that too with original cast except for smriti tulsi irani who has joined politics...

maybe this show will come in the afternoons πŸ˜•

zephyr29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: flutterby

U guys... ☺️ ☺️

Now am very embarassed... πŸ˜†

I Sriti acknowledged our messages on budday threads.

*dissapears*

Why embarrassed? I was absolutely thrilled she mentioned it πŸ˜ƒ
zephyr29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: santhiyaa_J

Sorry for the late reply Rach i m not liking KB  want to see Sriti in some shows like Jyothi😎 btwn congo for da new FCπŸ₯³

Well Santhi the sad fact is that shows like Jyoti don't get made these days and its even more difficult to come across characters like Sudha anymore. Its all about availability. And coming from a PH like Balaji who actually wanted her as their 1st choice for main lead they must have made a pretty strong offer. And anyways for a change its good to see her in a very normal role for once without her looking terrified, depressed, etc right from the start, and that she's shown to be someone any of us can identify with. Maybe Sriti must have considered that too.