Celebrity Fan Clubs

SRITI JHA FC 8: "Who is the Fairest Bride of them all?" - Page 7

zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: flutterby

Actually zephy... when teen (3) people are missing... they themselves know it... no need for reminders.. will our comments serve as replacements for theirs? 😲

And did u see the number of views for the previous FC? Gosh!!!! Naughty stalkers... playing hide and silent. 😆

Guess its up to the 2 of us to hold fort ðŸ¤”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Another thing abt unity, zephy.

There was an actor in Kyunki... his name was Pulkit Samrat. I dont remember what he had done exactly... but it was something to do with breaking EK's contract without giving her prior notice. He even took her to court and won his case.. I think. But I am not sure what happened.

And that was the last we saw of him... now after almost 8/9 yrs... I saw pulkit in a couple of limca ads... he has never had a movie release... never came in another serial after kyunki.. his career is at a standstill for what ?

For defying and going against EK.

So unless sriti wants to commit harakiri with her career... no way in the world could she have refused ekta.
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zephyr29

Remember when just after SJ left previous show, there was a whole deluge of actors, even big stars, quitting their shows? We were talking about it in the 4th or 5th FC I think that producers were planning to make them sign some sort of MOUs stating actors couldn't quit when they wanted to and would have to stay in the show for some amount of time, and they were working things out with CINTAA. Even then some of the articles were discussing how this would affect actors and might not be beneficial to them. Has the light turned on?😛

Ok... I dont think that sriti quitting xyz show led to others quitting shows.. PLS.

KSG has history of quitting his shows.. VD was thrown out from his show and now brought back. And the others quitting that show is due to the same monotonous storyline. And who else quit or were thrown out were due to their creative differences.. sriti just doesnt quit a show for 'gaining attention' 🥱 as some accused her of doing 🤢 it was because her character's story was butchered and rushed and was given inadequate growth after marriage being reduced to a mute statue... saying yes/no. She wanted something more to perform on... something to look forward to.. and when her character was reduced to a mere shadow of old self always running to kiss the ground the mahan lead walks on... she said enough was enough.. tata goodbye!!!!

Lets see where this agreement takes the indian TV industry to...

flutterby thumbnail
Oh yeah... its just the 2 of us holding fort. 😆 I think it isnt bad if you look at it from another POV 😈

Desh ke naujavaan are busy and arent getting time to come here..
zephyr29 thumbnail

Ok... I dont think that sriti quitting xyz show led to others quitting shows.. PLS.

KSG has history of quitting his shows.. VD was thrown out from his show and now brought back. And the others quitting that show is due to the same monotonous storyline. And who else quit or were thrown out were due to their creative differences.. sriti just doesnt quit a show for 'gaining attention' 🥱 as some accused her of doing 🤢 it was because her character's story was butchered and rushed and was given inadequate growth after marriage being reduced to a mute statue... saying yes/no. She wanted something more to perform on... something to look forward to.. and when her character was reduced to a mere shadow of old self always running to kiss the ground the mahan lead walks on... she said enough was enough.. tata goodbye!!!!

Lets see where this agreement takes the indian TV industry to...

And where have I said its because of Sriti ðŸ¤“? I just mentioned around that time there were others quitting as well...no fault of Sriti's there. In fact she's probably the most patient of the current crop of actors to wait out for almost a whole year before finally leaving on amicable terms with appropriate discussions and notices given. This particular provision was about those abrupt exits of the others, like even that Pulkit case you mentioned. Its mainly for them.
Edited by zephyr29 - 9 years ago
zephyr29 thumbnail

Oh yeah... its just the 2 of us holding fort. 😆 I think it isnt bad if you look at it from another POV 😈

Desh ke naujavaan are busy and arent getting time to come here..

And what does that say for the two of us ðŸ˜›?

Is it because its holiday season now 🤔? 
zephyr29 thumbnail
Once again glowing reviews for Sriti 

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/kumkum-bhagya-hits-misses/
flutterby thumbnail
It means we have left our jawaani ke din peeche 😛

No... you didnt necessarily say that other actors quit after sriti quit... I was referring to the numerous posts that came out after she quit. Why did she quit... how can she quit... she shd respect pankha wishes... and what not 🤢

flutterby thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zephyr29

Once again glowing reviews for Sriti

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/kumkum-bhagya-hits-misses/

This is great. Woohooo!!!!!! 😈 lets tweet this link to her. Let her know her work is being appreciated... despite some certain storms ahead in the form of KBC and post IPL shows.
zephyr29 thumbnail

It means we have left our jawaani ke din peeche 😛

No... you didnt necessarily say that other actors quit after sriti quit... I was referring to the numerous posts that came out after she quit. Why did she quit... how can she quit... she shd respect pankha wishes... and what not 🤢

Sadly we can't do much about it as people talk about it even now when she's already in another show ðŸ¥±

PS: In that case lets trudge away through this FC like 2 wizened old dinosaurs ðŸ˜†
Edited by zephyr29 - 9 years ago