The Mikealsons - Career

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Just to increase the forum activity.

The mikealson so far never worked, they have their minions to do their bidding. in fact they don't need to do anything they can compel any human and get whatever they want. so far we have seen the originals enjoying their live in any way they wanted. 

But in case the Mikealson needs to get a job what do you think would suit them the best considering their characterstics.

Elijah Mikealson - i think being a lecturer in college would suit him the best. 

Klaus Mikealson-  Ofcouse i would want him to choose painting has his career. because so far it seemed to be his passion and hobby, why not make a career out of it.

Rebekkah Mikealson-  maybe a job in fashion designing, i think it would suit her more .

i shared my opinion now you share your views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice topic...
ll comment later
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Elijah:- Business man 😃
Reason: He is good at such things which require brains and tricks and sometimes manipulation...he makes every deal smartly and also looks from every angle of any situation before doing something 

Klaus: Anyhting related to art and antique ⭐️
Reason: He is an artist...he has the talent of looking at beauty of world with his artistic mind plus art keeps him cool headed which is very important

Rebekah: Fashion Designer 
Reason: I love her dressing sense and i just love different styles of her hairs

Kol: He should do something in sports...maybe baseball !!! 😆

Finn: Should work with Elijah or do some administrative work where he sits on a desk and works for 9 am to 6 pm (no offence to anyone working in administrative jobs)
Edited by libsrocks - 10 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail
^
nice suggestions . kol as a baseball player why diem.t i think of that . i have seen very little of Finn to understand his interest or what he is good at .
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kidsname

^
nice suggestions . kol as a baseball player why diem.t i think of that . i have seen very little of Finn to understand his interest or what he is good at .

Finn is good at anything which sounds boring to his siblings 😆
Finn seems to me a less cheerful version of Elijah 
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@libsrocks- perfect career choice for all of them 😊 and I don't care about Finn..never liked his character...so not interested.
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Klaus would also do good in business...he always has these ideas and creativity which may help him in this field...he uses his brain very smartly. Rebekah will be brilliant as a fashion designer or interior decorator (may be because she is too much into home stuffs) 😉 Kol, the hotty can help Klaus...business partner 😉 Elijah- simply the perfect businessman..his attires, his language, his sophistication everything just fits there...In short, the whole Mikaelson family can go into business line.Edited by TVD-IANcrazy - 10 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail
it is a pity that both TVD and TO left the main characters with no career. salvatore are rich. mikealson are the richest so they don.t need to work but at least a single episode about them working in a job as a flashback would have been nice