Posted: 10 years ago

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2990800&TPN=87
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Deja vu😆

Kamya can never be my wife, she is a friend: Karan Patel

Kamya can never be my wife, she is a friend: Karan Patel
Karan Patel is disturbed about rumours linking him to actress Kamya Punjabi. 

He says, "At an event, I was a part of a big group where some people spotted me with Kamya and linked us and I don't know how because we were not even alone. There is no truth to these rumours. People should be sensitive before spreading such rumours as it concerns the reputations of the people being talked about. Kamya has a child and her family is also affected by this."

Denying that he is in a relationship with anyone, the actor said, "The next girl I will have a relationship with, is going to be long-term and our relationship will end in marriage. Kamya can never be my wife, because she is a friend. Of course, I am not going to stop talking to Kamya just because people have linked us."

This isn't first time talked about dating a actress and he said the same thing, and later the turns out true the actress admitted it. 🤣

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3987111
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Translation.

No plans on ever marrying Kamya. But she is a fling/friend with benefits/we're having a good time.😆 (Not blaming him for this, Kamya most likely doesn't want anything serious either.)
pyar-ishk thumbnail
I'm glad you got the translation, friends with benefit ðŸ˜‰

Kamya, is something else, her divorce probably isn't signed yet and the allegation husband made about her affair with old co-star was never refuted either.

The actor is married too and you seen him on PSH
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Hukum 😆

i think that was his character name 🤣

nirbala mahila 🤢
Edited by pyar-ishk - 10 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
I don't know what to make of this 😔

Many say this was on the cards, given the man's flirtatious nature. But many also believed that with passage of time, he's a changed individual.

We are talking about Karan Singh Grover, undoubtedly one of the most popular actors on Indian television (Dill Mill Gayye, Qubool Hai).

Karan, after his divorce with actress Shraddha Nigam, and alleged couple of affairs, went on to marry Jennifer Winget (Saraswatichandra).

But now Tellychakkar.com has exclusive information that given Karan's flirtatious nature, marital discord has hit the couple's life.

Cuts in a source: "Recently there was a huge fight between Jennifer and Karan. Jennifer learnt from her friends that Karan, true to his nature, continued flirting with other girls. The revelation miffed Jennifer to such an extent that she even thought of packing her bags and getting back to her mom's place."

Hmm...sounds pretty stressed!!!

The same source further added that later, after a massive discussion, which included Karan, Jennifer and their relatives, things calmed down.

"Jennifer is cool now but she had to fly off to London to shoot for Saraswatichandra. Hence she told Karan to accompany him. She was a bit scared that he might go on to flirt with other girls in her absence," added the source.

To get a confirmation on the development, we buzzed Karan-Jennifer's publicist and he said, "It's all untrue. They have even gone together abroad."

We texted Karan and Jennifer but did not elicit any response from them.