Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I'll be back later 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I don't know what to make of this 😔

Many say this was on the cards, given the man's flirtatious nature. But many also believed that with passage of time, he's a changed individual.

We are talking about Karan Singh Grover, undoubtedly one of the most popular actors on Indian television (Dill Mill Gayye, Qubool Hai).

Karan, after his divorce with actress Shraddha Nigam, and alleged couple of affairs, went on to marry Jennifer Winget (Saraswatichandra).

But now Tellychakkar.com has exclusive information that given Karan's flirtatious nature, marital discord has hit the couple's life.

Cuts in a source: "Recently there was a huge fight between Jennifer and Karan. Jennifer learnt from her friends that Karan, true to his nature, continued flirting with other girls. The revelation miffed Jennifer to such an extent that she even thought of packing her bags and getting back to her mom's place."

Hmm...sounds pretty stressed!!!

The same source further added that later, after a massive discussion, which included Karan, Jennifer and their relatives, things calmed down.

"Jennifer is cool now but she had to fly off to London to shoot for Saraswatichandra. Hence she told Karan to accompany him. She was a bit scared that he might go on to flirt with other girls in her absence," added the source.

To get a confirmation on the development, we buzzed Karan-Jennifer's publicist and he said, "It's all untrue. They have even gone together abroad."

We texted Karan and Jennifer but did not elicit any response from them.

Just another day in the marriage that will be filled with such instances and incidents.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Karan Singh Grover returns to Qubool Hai as producer for co-star, fans?

We have been providing you exclusive coverage of all the developments in the Zee TV's popular daily soap 'Qubool Hai' and its characters. Once again we are here with something that is surely going to stun you all. If the recent TV industry buzz is to be believed, then everything is not well in Karan Singh Grover's married life with second-wife Jennifer Winget.

The rumours also suggest that Jennifer was the reason why Karan decided not to come back on Qubool Hai as Asad Ahmed Khan. Actually, she was not comfortable with Karan's on-screen chemistry with his co-stars which was loved by the audiences a lot. So, she forced him to stay away from it.

It seems that Karan never wanted to ruin his marriage and easily accepted his wife's desire. However, the show makers, who were craving to get him back as Asad, couldn't let him go. So, they framed a new way of keeping him attached with the sinking daily soap and offered Karan join them as a producer of Qubool Haa.

The buzz also reveals that Karan never wanted to leave the show because of the love he garnered from its co-stars and fans, and he would have been back as Asad if his wife Jennifer didn't oppose it. So, this offer was like a great chance for him as well to return to her lovable ones on Qubool Hai.

So reportedly, Karan finally convinced his wife to join the Qubool Hai producers' league with Gul Khan and immediately accepted the 4 Lions Films' proposal.
Therefore, the fans will not be able to watch Karan Singh Grover romancing Surbhi Jyoti on Qubool Hai, but it would be satisfying for them that he is still connected to show because of their love only.

However, nothing has been confirmed yet as the Jennifer has taken Karan with her on a foreign trip to complete her shooting schedule of a daily soap.

Whatever the truth is, but we wish Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Winget and happy personal and professional life.

http://www.pardaphash.com/news/karan-singh-grover-returns-to-qubool-hai-as-producer-for-costar-fans/731977.html
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Watched today's YHM. Damn, Balaji loyalists are some of the best actors in the industry. Karan Patel, I'm talking about here
KhatamKahani thumbnail
See this post 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3988330
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Watched today's YHM. Damn, Balaji loyalists are some of the best actors in the industry. Karan Patel, I'm talking about here

I don't like a lot stuff about EK, and mean a lot, but I've really appreciate her sense in how to cast for her show.  We the fans get to enjoy the actors on screen and all are happy to be part of the balaji camp. Once you've worked for Balaji, you fame and popularity. Ronit Roy, was a drunk and no one wanted to hire for films or TV, until Ekta, and he hasn't  let her down sense. Hiten is never out of job, Ram is overweight and she hire and now he's in more film then ever.

I'm just glad Karan & Ekta feud was settle, and look how his career after long gap on screen. Karan being best friends with Hiten, help get his career back on track

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

See this post 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3988330

Will check it out now
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Even though some media want to report that KP & DT don't get along is good to see them like this. You can't fake genuine happiness even if you tried.

Love them here like this

Thanks for the link, people has some good stuff to say
pyar-ishk thumbnail

The publicist at Zee TV called us to facilitate an interview with actress Sriti Jha. Reason? She is all set to spread her charm on television all over again in the above channel's new offering Kumkum Bhagya. Balaji Telefilms, the maker, has indeed made the right choice by signing Sriti, for wherever you go, you hear only praises and good words about her.

Coming back to the interview, we called up the lovely lady who was at her usual affable self. A perfect combination of intelligence and aggression, Sriti is known to have a philosophical streak in her. May be it is her dreamy side which makes her a unique figure in the crowd.

Tellychakkar.com pens the conversation for Sriti's fans and our beloved readers. Excerpts:

Tell us a bit about your character?

Well, I am playing the role of Pragya in Kumkum Bhagya who is very simple but a strong-headed person. She is a professor in one of the colleges. To her, family is her world. Her mother, who runs a marriage hall Kumkum Bhagya', lives with the hope of seeing her two daughters Pragya and Bulbul (Mrunal Thakur) happily married some day.

There were reports that you quit Balika Vadhu as you are against the idea of playing a parallel lead?

Nothing as such, Balika Vadhu is a great show and I thought my journey should end at that point of time. I believe that an actor and a character should walk hand-in-hand. I am always open to doing good and challenging roles; it does not matter whether it's a parallel or not.

Which has been your favourite character till date?

It's like asking a mother to choose one of her kids. All my roles have been very close to my heart. My character of Jhanvi in Saubhagyawati Bhava was an eye-opener for viewers. Here I lived in a very cushioned environment but there are many women who are suffering from that pain in everyday life. Then in Balika Vadhu, I played a mother who was very protective about her kid. And now in Kumkum Bhagya I relate somewhere to Pragya. So it is very difficult to choose one.

You are always seen as simple girl? Why not experiment with a different avatar?

I want to experiment with different roles and as a matter of fact I have played a split personality in one of my previous shows Jyoti. But now the problem is that makers like seeing me doing a girl-next-door role. I can play bold and negative characters too. If I am approached for such kind of role in future, I will surely go for it.

Your take on reality shows? Have you been offered any?

I have never been approached for reality shows. Personally, I love watching reality shows and I too cry when emotional scenes are aired. I find everything real in reality shows and connect with emotions of people very easily.

So when was the last time that you cried in any particular scene?

Aakanksha Singh is my favourite actress and I have never seen a show like Na Bole... I simply love her acting and used to cry in almost all the scenes of that show. No other show has yet pricked my heart as Na Bole... did. She is a brilliant and dignified actress and I am waiting for her comeback.

Do you believe in the institution of love marriage or arranged marriage?

Well, I believe in love marriage but you never know what destiny has planned for me. I want to feel the magic of love and always think that my prince charming will come on a white horse (blush) to take me.

Where do you see yourself in five years?

I see myself working, married and very much contented in life. And I also see myself doing some bold roles (smiles).

KhatamKahani thumbnail
By the way, I saw a first look of KB which was more appealing than the promos. 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV1ZmOYl5B4[/YOUTUBE]

EHT second episode was haphazard. 
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago