The Originals

Cast ORIGINALS in Bollywood

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hola ppl...
Hope evryone r fine...
TO back this week.. yay finally hiatus is over..

So I hope we have more activity this coming weeks..
Show discussions and everything plus let's have some fun topics..like this one..

Cast originals.. klaus Elijah Rebecca and others or the actors Joseph Claire Daniel and others..
In Bollywood fiLm. Which film they wud fit in and why do u think so?reason is important..
Can say multiple films..old new anything suitable acc to u..

-Almy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think any of them would fit for even good in BW films...at least not for me because I don't like Bollywood movies 🀒 but still m thinking over it. πŸ˜‰Edited by TVD-IANcrazy - 10 years ago
Almas. thumbnail
Bollywood r masala movies.. it ll be fun to watch Originals do Indian stuffπŸ˜†
N morever JoMo n his dimples always remind me of my SRK..so..

For me JoMo nin DDLJ is perfect fitπŸ˜ƒ
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
sorry but no offense Almas I hate Shahrukh Khan...I would love to see JoMo playing something like Arjun' character in Ishaqzaade...and Elijah can do justice to Jimi Shergil's character from A Wednesday.
Almas. thumbnail
Haha., u know I kind of thought u don't SRK wen u said u don't like bolly movies. Well evrynez got ther on POV
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
hahahaha...I know πŸ˜‰ well m not into movies too much...and even I don't understand why I don't like extra cheeky, not so realistic, brainless comedy, always happy ending kind of movies πŸ˜‰ but it's not m completely against BW...I love some of them...which are sensible enough and don't make you feel like your brain is on some frying pan. 🀣 currently I love Arjun Kapoor from BW n I liked Ishaqzaade n to some extent Gundaay. and u know what some of the Indian serial actors are way better than some BW actors...I love KSG...he is one of the finest actors on TV.Edited by TVD-IANcrazy - 10 years ago
Almas. thumbnail
Haha.. I'm sorry but I strongly feel  KSG juz can't ACT..
He is hot n all that's y he became so popular with his looks n also good production's serials.. But otherwise he acts juz okayish.. He improved his serious acting as asad. 

But yes ther r so many TVactors way better than manyy BW star sons 
Also I do like serious movies  but entertainment shud b entertaining n not a burden of social issues.. We hv diff genre for that.

Arjun.. He is good.. I'm looking fwd to 2states
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Can't believe we actually have different opinions...coz I always had this feeling we kinda have same likes and dislikes...thank god we are differing in BW πŸ˜‰ but we do share some of the HW favourites and hunks 😳
and I agree on that part KSG has always got good projects and his acting skills definitely has evolved...but still he is one of the good ones for me...and like I said I can never follow any Indian soap for long...so my favourites keep changing with shows πŸ˜‰ 🀣 🀣
P.S. - what are your thoughts over last episode of TO??
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
jo mo would look perfect as don so i think in don 1 or 2 both.
Almas. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TVD-IANcrazy

Can't believe we actually have different opinions...coz I always had this feeling we kinda have same likes and dislikes...thank god we are differing in BW πŸ˜‰ but we do share some of the HW favourites and hunks 😳

and I agree on that part KSG has always got good projects and his acting skills definitely has evolved...but still he is one of the good ones for me...and like I said I can never follow any Indian soap for long...so my favourites keep changing with shows πŸ˜‰ 🀣 🀣
P.S. - what are your thoughts over last episode of TO??

IKR its good to hv a friend who has different opinion..its always good to argueπŸ˜†
Mostly on IF we befriend someone coz we hv common taste.. 
U kno me n Hodan hv same taste almost in evrythng but ONE major difference..i love originals n she hates originals.

Indian soaps.,same here.my favs r Juz fr short period.

Last epi TO
Well good as always..i really felt bad fr Elijah..i hate to say This but its time he starts to think abt himself.
I really hope dey show klaus's intentions clealy in coming weeks..
N i think we got hint for finale cliffhanger., baby dead or aliveπŸ˜†