M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm so excited to see "Ek Hasina Thi" at 8:00 pm.
Just wondering if Sanjeeda a negetive role or a positive role, i know she is seeking for revenge... But they are looking damn hot together...
In the promos we already shown Vatsal & Sanjeeda's chemistry & I must say they have a spark. 
But Vatsal is pakka a negetive character so if he is negetive & Sanjeeda is seeking for revenge so dono mei kya kabhi pyaar hoga?? Aur if hoga toh kaise hoga?? 

So much questionsss🤢
I'm very excited...eagerly waiting for 8:00 pm to come...!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyBing thumbnail
And that's the of thing about this show.. I think Bohot maza aayenga watching this story unfold.. I think vatsal is a negative character at the start from what we are hearing about him but I feel he truly loves Durga 😳 and in waiting so impatiently to watch their first scene together
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nt thinking much 😃
Ready to go wid flow 😎
nikitabhatt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very excited to see... the new pair  of Vatsal & Sanjeeda... ðŸ˜ƒ
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thats the thing!!
I think she will be negative(I actually want that to happen since normally, female leads are goody goody tissues, and if she is negative, then this show will be different and unique from others)! 
shai77 thumbnail
For the first time in Indian tv industry drama potrays the lady lead as a grey character with a revenge purpose towards a highly reputation family ..since Sanjeeda is a great dancer no wonder she was choosen for this character..with her strong featured facial expression..