//GOTW sign up sheet for April, May//

LazyBing thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi to all EHTians 😃 I'm here with the sign up sheet for the game of the week for April, May.

14th April:
                                  MAIN:Anvijanya

BACK UP:

22nd April:  
                                                                           MAIN:honeybees22
                                                                           BACK UP:

30th April:        
                                                                           MAIN: QH_DDEJ_Fan
                                                                           BACK UP:

7th May:          
                                                                           MAIN: ...sandhureet..
                                                                           BACK UP:   

NOTE-  Please make sure that you are available for the date you are required and if for any reason you are not able to make your GOTW for the date you signed remember to inform the back ups of that date to make it.                                                                                  

Edited by Anvijanya - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i'll do the main one for 22 april
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ill take 30th April please
sapnapari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I would like to backup 4 any week...
If sum1's not free I can surely make post 4 GOTW... :)
LazyBing thumbnail
Originally posted by: sapnapari

I would like to backup 4 any week...

If sum1's not free I can surely make post 4 GOTW... :)

thanks for that dear :)
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'll take back up for april 30 ðŸ˜³
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
m having my xamz...if i'll not b able to update on the very particular date..that is 7th may...thn plz somebody else can...but by nxt day only...as m not sure that i'll do it or not..but i'll try my bst to update it..:)
LazyBing thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ...sandhureet..

m having my xamz...if i'll not b able to update on the very particular date..that is 7th may...thn plz somebody else can...but by nxt day only...as m not sure that i'll do it or not..but i'll try my bst to update it..:)

ok sure :)