Pakistani Serials

Shanakht On HUM TV #NoorHassanRizvi & Maya Ali - Page 12

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
what happened to the Quran and hadeeth Comment that Kashaf's husband made at dinner, why was it edited?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neelabha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even though I am Indian and Hindu I can relate with the theme of the show. I feel it cuts across creeds because the search for identity is a universal issue. Some time back I had started attending meditation classes and spiritual programmes. Many educated people of my acquaintance reacted with horror. I was doing it simply because it gave me a feeling of peace to meditate and listen to spiritual hymns. It was not even so much about religion   per se as about connecting with my inner self. But many people made wild assumptions--- that I was spoiling my life, turning into a hermit in my youth, running away from challenges and becoming a fanatic.
Edited by neelabha - 9 years ago
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Sam_15

Agree Sur! It's appalling to imagine that there are people from certain society that have such mindset where they actually feel ashamed of conducting religious practices. What I love about this show is that it does not only highlights a woman's struggle but also highlights man's struggle as well. I used to think men had it easy when it comes to religion...they always manage to find support but this show proved that even men are sometimes target of prejudices just like women..that they have to face taunts too. And in the end both, men and women, have to fight for it.

i have come to realise this too that even when we call this country an Islamic state, even when we all belong to the same religion there are people in our society who condemn religious practices... i am sure such people exist in all societies and all religions.
the thing is my perception about men changed after seeing this in the sense that not only women observing hijab find criticism making its way towards then but men who follow sunnah and put on beard also do, which is really frightening.
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: neelabha

Even though I am Indian and Hindu I can relate with the theme of the show. I feel it cuts across creeds because the search for identity is a universal issue. Some time back I had started attending meditation classes and spiritual programmes. Many educated people of my acquaintance reacted with horror. I was doing it simply because it gave me a feeling of peace to meditate and listen to spiritual hymns. It was not even so much about religion   per se as about connecting with my inner self. But many people made wild assumptions--- that I was spoiling my life, turning into a hermit in my youth, running away from challenges and becoming a fanatic.

i know the pursuit of knowing one's true identity (shanakht) is real hard. But its good to know how much effort you have been putting to get through
kirim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very brilliant n lovely drama ...watch some episodes of it
laashari thumbnail
Wow an outstanding 9 episode of Shanakht followed by the perfect view 😊
I think Hum Tv is on the right track: Laa, MANH, Shanakht, Firaaq and ST is coming soon πŸ‘
AA finally ended and Mausam's ended😭
Coming back to the show: it's greattt. Fahad & Maya Ali have that chemistry that makes you enjoy the show even more. I'm happy that at least the SIL's will start to appreciate Annie. I'm sooo looking forward to the next episode πŸ˜ƒ
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shanakht last episode. 18 episodes as well. In a way I'm glad they didn't drag it on :)
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Th last epi was nice
Luved th confrontation betwn noor n maya

Also th concluding scn betwn maya n fahad was also good

I m so so glad they didnt drag it
laashari thumbnail
Last Epi was awsme. its look like pakistani dramas are so excellent with their plot and dramatization also.
i found it at http://vimeho.com/shanakht-episode-17-hum-tv-full-9-december-2014.html

You may also chk
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good ending...but happened all of a sudden...more focus was on faryal n hashims life all this time