Pakistani Serials

Shanakht On HUM TV #NoorHassanRizvi & Maya Ali - Page 6

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AshesToDust

Someone else's fan? LOL I do miss her... her posts were fun. 

They really were!
Btw whats your name?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: addictedlove

😊

me too hijabi

how cool!πŸ˜ƒ
BlackJack. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

They really were!
Btw whats your name?

Suri!πŸ˜ƒ
MochaQueen thumbnail
Oh ok
I thought it was weird that we have been talking since so long and I still dont know what to call you lol
BlackJack. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: addictedlove

how is it?

can anyone update?

oh the first episode was abbout Annie who is a hjabee and her family is all not so happy with her Hijab and inclination towards practicing Islam because its not so common in THEIR so CALLEd Circle...duh!
and then Hashim is her cousin who has been her friend ever since she was born and now she understands that he is also a na-mehram for her and she tries to distance herself fromhim... everyone is unhappy again... but Hashim's parents want Annie to be their Bahu and Hashim is still confused!πŸ˜†

A nice show btw!πŸ˜ƒ
BlackJack. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Oh ok

I thought it was weird that we have been talking since so long and I still dont know what to call you lol

πŸ˜† I thought you knew😳
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: AshesToDust

oh the first episode was abbout Annie who is a hjabee and her family is all not so happy with her Hijab and inclination towards practicing Islam because its not so common in THEIR so CALLEd Circle...duh!

and then Hashim is her cousin who has been her friend ever since she was born and now she understands that he is also a na-mehram for her and she tries to distance herself fromhim... everyone is unhappy again... but Hashim's parents want Annie to be their Bahu and Hashim is still confused!πŸ˜†

A nice show btw!πŸ˜ƒ

finally i also watched the episode..πŸ˜†yes it is really gud.it will show how a girl survive in that society which donot accept hijab(in paksitan also😲).maya is looking really cute in that hijab..
i think hashim wil marry her bt later there will be lots of troubles in their relationships.also annie mother in law will have prob with her also..
BlackJack. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sandy-Naz

finally i also watched the episode..πŸ˜†yes it is really gud.it will show how a girl survive in that society which donot accept hijab(in paksitan also😲).maya is looking really cute in that hijab..
i think hashim wil marry her bt later there will be lots of troubles in their relationships.also annie mother in law will have prob with her also..

i know but i read somewhere its a story about Hashim finding his way to his true identity... so perhaps later he will realise that he shouldn't have lead the differences bw  him and ainnie...what excites me more is how will ainnie tackle the situation.πŸ˜ƒ
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i know but i read somewhere its a story about Hashim finding his way to his true identity... so perhaps later he will realise that he shouldn't have lead the differences bw  him and ainnie...what excites me more is how will ainnie tackle the situation.πŸ˜ƒ
agree,there will be lots of trouble between their relation bt later hashim will realize his identity .😊
btw i really dislike Annie,s mother hairstyle.they can show her modern byanother hairstyle.it seems funny to meπŸ˜†
BlackJack. thumbnail
[/QUOTE] i know but i read somewhere its a story about Hashim finding his way to his true identity... so perhaps later he will realise that he shouldn't have lead the differences bw  him and ainnie...what excites me more is how will ainnie tackle the situation.πŸ˜ƒ[/QUOTE]
agree,there will be lots of trouble between their relation bt later hashim will realize his identity .😊
btw i really dislike Annie,s mother hairstyle.they can show her modern byanother hairstyle.it seems funny to meπŸ˜†
[/QUOTE] LOL you know she was quite monotonous in every character she portrayed and so to give her a unique and different look they did this to her hair. it looks tacky but then at least different.πŸ˜†