Pakistani Serials

Shanakht On HUM TV #NoorHassanRizvi & Maya Ali - Page 7

Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AshesToDust

finally i also watched the episode..πŸ˜†yes it is really gud.it will show how a girl survive in that society which donot accept hijab(in paksitan also😲).maya is looking really cute in that hijab..
i think hashim wil marry her bt later there will be lots of troubles in their relationships.also annie mother in law will have prob with her also..

i know but i read somewhere its a story about Hashim finding his way to his true identity... so perhaps later he will realise that he shouldn't have lead the differences bw  him and ainnie...what excites me more is how will ainnie tackle the situation.πŸ˜ƒ
agree,there will be lots of trouble between their relation bt later hashim will realize his identity .😊
btw i really dislike Annie,s mother hairstyle.they can show her modern byanother hairstyle.it seems funny to meπŸ˜†
LOL you know she was quite monotonous in every character she portrayed and so to give her a unique and different look they did this to her hair. it looks tacky but then at least different.πŸ˜†
haha,agree..she do same type of roles again and again. though it is not matching the personality of her husband.πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sandy-Naz thumbnail
there will be a second guy also.bt they r going to marry na?annie and hashamπŸ˜•
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG i like this second guy! Just the guy who can keep Ainnie happy with her way of life.
Sandy-Naz thumbnail

OMG i like this second guy! Just the guy who can keep Ainnie happy with her way of life.

ya he is handsome,i saw him in other serial too.and i saw somewhere he did some indian serial also..he and sarwat gillani is going to marry.😊
donot know what will be the future of them,bcoz jo dekhta hy wo hota nahi.πŸ˜†i mean in serial.
Edited by Sandy-Naz - 9 years ago
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
btw suri can u tell me,where i can find hq video of shanakht first episode,i want  better quality caps.😊
BlackJack. thumbnail
Check Dailymotion i saw it on Dramasonline. or i guess Tune.pk ki bh quality is good.
BlackJack. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sandy-Naz

ya he is handsome,i saw him in other serial too.and i saw somewhere he did some indian serial also..he and sarwat gillani is going to marry.😊
donot know what will be the future of them,bcoz jo dekhta hy wo hota nahi.πŸ˜†i mean in serial.

acha? Kon sa indian show?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
I like him he was in Bari Apa too.
and you are right but i have a feeling This show is going to be something good⭐️
Sandy-Naz thumbnail

Check Dailymotion i saw it on Dramasonline. or i guess Tune.pk ki bh quality is good.

i saw it on dailymotion..honestly our dramas quality is not so gud,,colors r very dull.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†i will check all.thanks.πŸ˜ƒ
Sandy-Naz thumbnail

acha? Kon sa indian show?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

I like him he was in Bari Apa too.
and you are right but i have a feeling This show is going to be something good⭐️

pata nahi,when he first time did some pak serial,people on fb said,he did some role in some indian serial..πŸ˜†
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
btw he is also in orea commercial,with that cute kid..they both r looking father daughter in commercial..so cute and beautiful..
i think he did not do any indian serial,instead he is surgeon.i searched on it.πŸ˜†
Edited by Sandy-Naz - 9 years ago