•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
AMAZING START TO A PROMISING SHOW! So Durga wants to take revange for Pooja, who got raped by Shaurya? (Not so sure about the rape thing yet and hoping he didn't do it...) I like Durga's character. She exactly knows how to impress people and make them like you and she doesn't mind to use some tricks... Shaurya the playboy gets played by Durga. Well I love this. It's new and refreshing. The entrance of every character was impressing and the cinematography is stunning. I really hope this show won't disappoint me. Btw Sanjeeda is an amazing dancer *-*

one word to describe this first episode: Intense!
btw Sanjeeda and Vatsal totally fit the character!
Yep it was an intense full episode! I don't think Payal was raped by shaurya cuz in the flashback or whatever it was she was doing it all willingly so mayb he ditched her and she lost her mental balance. But Durga and shaurya will make a great couple 😃
Originally posted by Anvijanya

Yep it was an intense full episode! I don't think Payal was raped by shaurya cuz in the flashback or whatever it was she was doing it all willingly so mayb he ditched her and she lost her mental balance. But Durga and shaurya will make a great couple 😃

It wasn't a flashback nor was it Payal that was shown sleeping with Shaurya. Payal's breakdown was intercut with Shaurya and commissioner's daughter.
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago

From the way that I see this first episode, Payal and the other girl are two separate people.  And I think that Shaurya did rape her because she's drawing his picture...he did something to her for sure, otherwise, she wouldn't be acting this way.  As far as the commissioner's daughter, she slept with Shaurya out of her own will and that's not rape - but I think that Payal was raped.  

I doubt Durga will end up with Shaurya...now that she knows who he is, she will try to find out the truth behind why Payal is going through those manic episodes, and what his intentions are. Obviously he doesn't have such good intentions.  

BTW, does anyone thing the guy who plays Shaurya the player looks a LOT like the guy who plays Zakir from Diya Aur Bati Hum? 
Originally posted by aasighazi

From the way that I see this first episode, Payal and the other girl are two separate people.  And I think that Shaurya did rape her because she's drawing his picture...he did something to her for sure, otherwise, she wouldn't be acting this way.  As far as the commissioner's daughter, she slept with Shaurya out of her own will and that's not rape - but I think that Payal was raped.  

I doubt Durga will end up with Shaurya...now that she knows who he is, she will try to find out the truth behind why Payal is going through those manic episodes, and what his intentions are. Obviously he doesn't have such good intentions.  

BTW, does anyone thing the guy who plays Shaurya the player looks a LOT like the guy who plays Zakir from Diya Aur Bati Hum? 
You pointed out an amazing point!! And the guy who plays shaurya is Vathal Sheth

I don't think Shaurya raped her, he probably just used her. Also the first episode was full of intense and I enjoyed it! Durga and Shaurya will make an amazing couple and Sanjeeda is an amazing dancer. She has great talent within her. What can I say about Vatsal? Well, I just love this guy! His eyes and I saw him in the movie Tarzan The Wonder Car, he was amazing! Don't want a great show to get ruined so hope it gets worth watching!

hmm ryt agr33d