Debate Mansion

What is most important to you, life, wife, etc ?

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
So tell me , does your goal keep shifting  as to what you really want  or whatever is most important to you? like wife, life, happiness, peace, wealth, music, movies, dance ?
This is an open topic so please feel to express.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wife is important. There is a saying that if we care 4 someone's child ur child also will be cared if we care for wife we will get all the happiness in the world
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashlok

wife is important. There is a saying that if we care 4 someone's child ur child also will be cared if we care for wife we will get all the happiness in the world

So basically we get what we give. That is quite true generally and if the women in the house do not complain there will be much peace.

Frankly a woman does make a man's life so much easier cause they care. Let's forget about the little "nags" and other minor bickerings.
😆
Qirat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Health, love & peace of mind.. 
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .chiquita.

Health, love & peace of mind.. 

Prayers for Peace of Mind has been recommended as most humans worry themselves sick. Health is wealth. But chasing after the things we love can rob us of our Peace of Mind.😆
I do think that we need passion in our life, passion for Arts, passion for work, passion for love, passion for whatever things we love, passion to seek knowledge.
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zorrro

Its etc for me  ðŸ˜›

Zorro Bhai, Time passes like the pages of a book that we are reading and an exciting story gives us satisfaction.
😆
Schindler thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Health 
Wealth 
Success
Happiness

Everything else depends on those things. 
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Schindler

Health 

Wealth 
Success
Happiness

Everything else depends on those things. 

And Knowledge too !
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Just finished a movie called "Highway". It stars Randeep Hoododo and Alia Bhatt. I wont reveal the story however it was a nice movie. Little slow but okay. The scenerey was superb and it was nice to see different areas of India and country side. From desert to mountains.

In short it is a story of rich girl who is kidnapped by local thugs who were robbing a place. Later they came to know about girl's family and therefore wanted ransom etc. Dont worry this is not the story just the back drop.

I liked the message and it puts life into persepective. Howe happiness and the most important thing in life (topic here) is not always money. How the mind opens when you go out of the world and see whats going on. How good can come from anyone and not always from where you expect.

Randeep was brilliant as usual. He is a great actor. Alia bhatt overacted but came out as innocent. Side cast was good as well. I would rate it 3/5 just because music was not good.

Kind of like "jab we met" without the great music.

@ topic. most important thing can be anything for anyone in any situation at any time and at any place.
Edited by King-Anu - 10 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: King-Anu

Just finished a movie called "Highway". It stars Randeep Hoododo and Alia Bhatt. I wont reveal the story however it was a nice movie. Little slow but okay. The scenerey was superb and it was nice to see different areas of India and country side. From desert to mountains.

In short it is a story of rich girl who is kidnapped by local thugs who were robbing a place. Later they came to know about girl's family and therefore wanted ransom etc. Dont worry this is not the story just the back drop.

I liked the message and it puts life into persepective. Howe happiness and the most important thing in life (topic here) is not always money. How the mind opens when you go out of the world and see whats going on. How good can come from anyone and not always from where you expect.

Randeep was brilliant as usual. He is a great actor. Alia bhatt overacted but came out as innocent. Side cast was good as well. I would rate it 3/5 just because music was not good.

Kind of like "jab we met" without the great music.

@ topic. most important thing can be anything for anyone in any situation at any time and at any place.

Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself with this one.

I guess there are many people in this world who actually live for the sake of others. They live simple lives and try their best to give their best to their loved ones or to those who are less well off.
 Parents often live for the sake of children, but quite a few of them get disappointed when the children go against them later. Guess we cannot have too high expectations from anyone eventhough they may be our own children.
All of us have our own paths and development.