What is most important to you, life, wife, etc ? - Page 11

Posted: 9 years ago
I think we have to learn to accept and appreciate people for what they are.
But questions arise ?
are some people born criminals, rapists and killers etc?

So we have to draw a line and the line will vary with each and every individual I guess.

Originally posted by Summer3

I think we have to learn to accept and appreciate people for what they are.
But questions arise ?
are some people born criminals, rapists and killers etc?

So we have to draw a line and the line will vary with each and every individual I guess.

No. saints and sinners are not born. No one are born bad, we all are victims of our circumstances. 

Take Ajmal Kasab for example. I bet when he was born or when he was a kid he did not plan to be a terrorist. Unfortunately, he was poor and had to steal, he had no proper education, there was no one to tell him what is right & what is wrong. Worst, he met the wrong people and they brainwashed him and taught him to kill in the name of god. If only he knew he was just an errand boy and nothing else. 

"When we asked whether he knew any verses from the Quran that described jihad, Kasab said he did not," police said. "In fact he did not know much about Islam or its tenets," according to a police source.

Most of the times, we do not no the circumstances that make people do what they do. Some justified, some not. In the end, they have to live with themselves. You can choose to live in heaven or hell in your mind and whats worse is that there is no escaping. 
Edited by .chiquita. - 9 years ago
Doesn't everything come under life? ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by .chiquita.

No. saints and sinners are not born. No one are born bad, we all are victims of our circumstances. 

Take Ajmal Kasab for example. I bet when he was born or when he was a kid he did not plan to be a terrorist. Unfortunately, he was poor and had to steal, he had no proper education, there was no one to tell him what is right & what is wrong. Worst, he met the wrong people and they brainwashed him and taught him to kill in the name of god. If only he knew he was just an errand boy and nothing else. 

"When we asked whether he knew any verses from the Quran that described jihad, Kasab said he did not," police said. "In fact he did not know much about Islam or its tenets," according to a police source.

Most of the times, we do not no the circumstances that make people do what they do. Some justified, some not. In the end, they have to live with themselves. You can choose to live in heaven or hell in your mind and whats worse is that there is no escaping. 

He may not have  planned  to become a terrorist .  He only kept making the choices he did and ended up where he did.  Are we responsible for  what we choose or not?

Originally posted by twila

Doesn't everything come under life? ðŸ˜•
Not necessarily. Sometimes it  can be the wife who is above all. Life too can be under her control  ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by zorrro

Not necessarily. Sometimes it  can be the wife who is above all. Life too can be under her control  ðŸ˜†

But isn't wife part of life? If wife was at the top of the table, then if you had to choose between life and wife (lol that sounds funny), you'd choose wife because life comes under her? I don't get it. ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by twila

But isn't wife part of life? If wife was at the top of the table, then if you had to choose between life and wife (lol that sounds funny), you'd choose wife because life comes under her? I don't get it. ðŸ˜•
Yes life does get complicated with wife, family, love, career, friends , relationships, likes, dislikes, preferences, duty, health, etc
And when we have everything, we are not satisfied because we become bored !
The life of a human can only be peaceful when there is proper understanding, knowledge.. and when the fragrance of love enters our hearts we enter another dimension ...
Originally posted by .chiquita.

Yes the company we keep does colour our thoughts. Even a normally good person can make mistakes.
But there are criminals who upon release from prison commit more crimes too. Perhaps such minds are programmed differently. There is a divinity in all but at times it could be too deeply buried.

The world after so many years of civilization has somehow become more barbaric too and it is worse when a fight is over religion.