Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Summer3

The answers are not mutually exclusive 😆

It is said that where there is life there is hope.

and where there is wife there is ----- ? 😛
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zorrro

and where there is wife there is ----- ? 😛

Where there is wife there are two things:

1) House in order (whatever you throw on the floor gets picke up, defies gravity); food on the table

2) Some nagging to put up with ( Hubby's should pretend to be a little deaf, it helps)

😆
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: King-Anu

Old Kabeera

ek raasta hai zindagi
jo tham gaye to kuch nahi
yeh qadam kisi muqam pe
jo jam gaye to kuch nahi

New Kabeera

main udna chahta hon naina
dodna chahta hon
girna bhi chahta hon
bas rukna nahi chahta

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7poxLIFrVk[/YOUTUBE]

time changes...things remain the same. they just repeat. uncle now nephew. doing same thing.

Yes the second song is great 👏

Songs and music do transport us to another plane, Love has no bounds and never changes.

Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Definitely kabeera maan jaa is more moving, better tune, and recent so I agree I like that better. Also the older song had a bad start. Having said that you cannot compare the quality of lyrics.

Ho Jaate Huye Rahee Ke Saye mein Simatana Kya
ek Pal Ke Musafir Ke Daman Se Lipatana Kya
Jate Huye Kadamo Se Aate Huye Kadamo Se
Bharee Rahegee Rahaguzar Jo Ham Gaye Toh Kuchh Nahi

Life is like a journy/path where people come and people go and one person does not matter. The point being that in life we meet so many. We should not form attachments to those who wont be there. Its like running after their shadow. You cannot catch a shadow. lol.

My computer crashed and I had to reinstall everything, Therefore not functional since 2 days.

need rest now. lol.

Edit: to shorten
Edited by King-Anu - 9 years ago

Life is like a journy/path where people come and people go and one person does not matter. The point being that in life we meet so many. We should not form attachments to those who wont be there. Its like running after their shadow. You cannot catch a shadow. lol.

Everybody has to go someday so does that mean that we should not form attachment to anyone? Does anyone deliberately form attachment or does it happen on its own?
what does kabeera have to say about that? 😕

Dont catch shadow -- catch the real person --- says zorrro 😆
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Everybody has to go someday so does that mean that we should not form attachment to anyone? Does anyone deliberately form attachment or does it happen on its own?

Lets say Zorro is travelling from Calcutta to Mumbai on his motorcycle. He is singing a song on his way there. He nears a village where some girls are taking water in matka. One of the girls falls for him and starts asking him to stay. Will you form attachment to that person? Even if you like her will you stop? Or will you sing?

Jaate Huye Rahee Ke Saye mein Simatana Kya

Now if you want you can always upload that girl. lol

On a serious note. We are not talking about people going to next world. lol. The immediate meaning is what I described above as shown in the song. But when you put it on life scale yes it does mean that there is no use forming attachment to something which is not meant for you. That is what this older kabeera is saying. It does not have to be as it is. However the point make sense to me.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
For me, every other materialistic things matter and what matters the most is the ability to stay the way i am ..I shall have the drive to always maintain my individuality and person i am
Summer3 thumbnail

Definitely kabeera maan jaa is more moving, better tune, and recent so I agree I like that better. Also the older song had a bad start. Having said that you cannot compare the quality of lyrics.

Ho Jaate Huye Rahee Ke Saye mein Simatana Kya

My computer crashed and I had to reinstall everything, Therefore not functional since 2 days.

need rest now. lol.

Edit: to shorten

That is true.
Some songs have good tunes and others may have better lyrics.
Music and Lyrics have magical effects.
Humans are basically social animals and we do need each other to make life better. Attachments are unavoidable but I guess an intellectual understanding about life is useful.
Just keep some love in our hearts.

Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SmritiKatha

For me, every other materialistic things matter and what matters the most is the ability to stay the way i am ..I shall have the drive to always maintain my individuality and person i am

Yes each of us are different and yet we have many similarities too.
But in spirituality we may lose our individuality or the temporary nature.

Summer3 thumbnail

Being overly attached causes pain on separation but it is better to love than never love at all.