What is most important to you, life, wife, etc ? - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by zorrro

@ bold- 🤣

I thought Anu could be a short form and we have Anu kapoor on TV who is a male so Anu can be male as well as a female name 😊

So how did you latch on to this particular name?😛

For a bollywood lover or song lover you could be *Bollybadshah*  ðŸ˜†

After watching Indian Idol 2. I created this character called King Anu and came to this forum as Anu Malik. The rest is history. lol

I have very few interests in life. However bollywood is one. I just connected to it.
^^ but KA- Bollywood is exaggerated and unreal though it may be a good escape for a few hours.

There are several stages when it comes to bollywood.

1 - You take it as it is. You believe in it. You think it is real. You want to be in it. You think you are Bachan or Khan.

2- Then comes a stage where you find it fake. You compare it to hollywood. You think its foolish. People dancing around trees, fights where heroes throw several in air, lifts cars using one hand...same stories, no tech, copying others etc etc.

3- The third stage is where you know its fake and not real and yes its not hollywood and all that but you still appreciate it and watch it and realize its only a movie and its not intended to be documentary or replace your life or there to teach you a lesson. You realize both good and bad is there like in any other thing

This fox skipped the first two stages and arrived at 3. lol.
Originally posted by King-Anu

There are several stages when it comes to bollywood.

1 - You take it as it is. You believe in it. You think it is real. You want to be in it. You think you are Bachan or Khan.

2- Then comes a stage where you find it fake. You compare it to hollywood. You think its foolish. People dancing around trees, fights where heroes throw several in air, lifts cars using one hand...same stories, no tech, copying others etc etc.

3- The third stage is where you know its fake and not real and yes its not hollywood and all that but you still appreciate it and watch it and realize its only a movie and its not intended to be documentary or replace your life or there to teach you a lesson. You realize both good and bad is there like in any other thing

Yes a make-belief world, perhaps stretching our fantasy to the limit.

Knowing that it is fake, has nothing to teach and only a movie what is it about the movies that holds your interest? 😛

Knowing that it is fake, has nothing to teach and only a movie what is it about the movies that holds your interest? 😛

Because I have no greater interest. lol.

Because I have no greater interest. lol.
Start observing real people around you in the real world. You will soon spot the villains, comdedians, side kicks, hero and heroines that far surpass the reel actors in their histrionics 😉
Try it fora day atleast. I bet you will not be disappointed 😆 Bollywood would fade.

Start observing real people around you in the real world. You will soon spot the villains, comdedians, side kicks, hero and heroines that far surpass the reel actors in their histrionics 😉
Try it fora day atleast. I bet you will not be disappointed 😆 Bollywood would fade.

So facts is greater than fiction.
The world is an illusion they say and we see whatever we want to see.

On another note, still I am quite fascinated by certain magic tricks which are baffling. I know they are tricks but still admire the skill the acquire through pracise.
Peace is most important in life. Being in positive thought is also important.
I love everything grand..everything that puts me in context

mountains - i have seen some huge ones in Pakistan. We reached a place at night. It was dark. I could not see anything. In morning I came out with tea and I was like WHATTT..lol From left to right, we had beautiful, pristine, white mountains...valley in between. I have seen places where I am at the bottom and in front is straight 1000s of feet mountain. One cannot forget those things.

desert - has its own beauty. miles and miles of empty space. no water, nothing..you are like a speck of dust

falls/ so much water falling

canyons...

ocean...as i kid i once went to sea side. the road was such that it was on a hill so we could not see the sea but when we reached top suddenly we could see the whole thing..it was as of suddenly something endless came in front.. i got scared

green- it is very soothing to see green villages

sky - this puts earth into context...who am I. billions and billions of stars...empty space. who is beyond that..what is beyond someone who is beyond that beyond that...and what is beyond...ok u got the picture. lol

These are important things in life...these are answers that I am looking for. Who am I? Why do I matter? There are billions like me? who cares...we dont need what is important to me..we need answers to these questions.
Edited by King-Anu - 9 years ago