Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks King ji.
Lovely and meaning ful song.
Indeed music is often the soul of our lives.

Sometimes I sleep with the music on, and in my dreams I still hear the songs playing but in my dreams I am unable to switch it offthe music ... all in my dreams too.

Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Summer, is it possible that in your dream you are hearing the song that you have left on? lol. I mean maybe its that noise and not the dream.
Edited by King-Anu - 9 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: King-Anu

Summer, is it possible that in your dream you are hearing the song that you have left on? lol. I mean maybe its that noise and not the dream.

Yes it was the music that I left on (in my iphone) that I also heard in my dream.
If I have a very deep sleep then I hear nothing, guess when the mind is not paying attention to the surroundings we hear nothing.

There are some researchers trying to awaken the subconscious mind by using certain sounds and music  (applied on a subject while they are asleep).

Forever-KA thumbnail
How about what is most irritating to you?

Well one such thing is this

1- Farhan Akhtar: His voice, his look, his personality, his acting, his presence (in short himself) is irritating to me. I just dont like anything about him except that he is a human being. In that context everyone is to be respected. Otherwise I just dont like him - specially that cow like voice

2- Hawan karenge hawan karenge hawan karenge - what a rubbish song

3- Video - bunch of clowns doing that move

Conclusion: One of the most irritating piece to come out of bollywood in long time.

It is playing on TV so decide to share my feelings to the world. lol.
Edited by King-Anu - 9 years ago
Forever-KA thumbnail

Originally posted by: King-Anu

you know KA but not the person behind it.  i am deeper than the deepest oceans. lol.

i avoid serious debates. besides more informed and better debaters were already there.

@ summer. there is a new song from movie 2 states that i think you will like. probably the reason why it crossed 100 crores lol

Ishq ki dhooni roz jalaaye
Uthta dhuaan toh kaise chhupaaye

Ho akhiyaan kare jee hazoori
Maange hai teri manzoori
Kajra siyaahi, din rang jaaye
Teri kastoori rain jagaaye

Man mast magan, man mast magan
Bas tera naam dohraaye
Tera naam dohraaye

Chaahe bhi toh bhool na paaye

Bas tera naam dohraaye
Tera naam dohraaye

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmWL-JxUGZc[/YOUTUBE]

on the contrary what a beautiful song mast magan

another beautiful line

sheesh mehal na mujh ko suhaaye
tujh sang sukhi, roti bhaaye
mast magan mast magan
bas tera naam dohraaye
Chaahe bhi toh bhool na paaye

amazing stuff.
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Forever-KA

How about what is most irritating to you?

Well one such thing is this

1- Farhan Akhtar: His voice, his look, his personality, his acting, his presence (in short himself) is irritating to me. I just dont like anything about him except that he is a human being. In that context everyone is to be respected. Otherwise I just dont like him - specially that cow like voice

2- Hawan karenge hawan karenge hawan karenge - what a rubbish song

3- Video - bunch of clowns doing that move

Conclusion: One of the most irritating piece to come out of bollywood in long time.

It is playing on TV so decide to share my feelings to the world. lol.

Is this not a Punjabi Folk song style ?
But guys taking part is really enjoying the dance and the music.
😆
Forever-KA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

Is this not a Punjabi Folk song style ?
But guys taking part is really enjoying the dance and the music.
😆

I don't think it is a folk song. However someone else can tell better.

The sight and sounds of farhan akhtar in any mood, at any time, at any place, with anyone, in any situation, in real life, in virtual life, in a dream (nightmare), in a award show, in a movie is just irritating to me. In short I dont like him.
Forever-KA thumbnail

I am thinking of leaving forum again. lol. Last year I almost did it but mods were not banning anyone at that time and they gave me enough time to change my mind. And then came Bigg Boss. lol. They have informed me that they can self ban now.

Problem is I do not know why am I here. Things have changed so much. Its no longer fun. However for some reason I cannot pull the trigger.

The stress in real life is getting too much. I am already behind and people are moving ahead of me. If I dont do something I will fall behind. In this scenario can I afford IF?

Will let know soon.
charminggenie thumbnail
@KA  - You are right, it's not a folk song but Prasoon Joshi, the lyricist wrote this in his college days. The catchphrase was popular in his hostel, hence he used it here to define the unity and bonhomie of the Army.  
KA , don't know you enough and haven't been around here for long but a little word of advice: do what gives you satisfaction and keeps you happy. IF or other stress, cannot take the King out of the real you. TC.
Forever-KA thumbnail

Originally posted by: charminggenie

@KA  - You are right, it's not a folk song but Prasoon Joshi, the lyricist wrote this in his college days. The catchphrase was popular in his hostel, hence he used it here to define the unity and bonhomie of the Army.  

KA , don't know you enough and haven't been around here for long but a little word of advice: do what gives you satisfaction and keeps you happy. IF or other stress, cannot take the King out of the real you. TC.

I really appreciate your kind words though. I quietly read your posts and I think you are a great edition. Basically Debate Mansion was once a serious place where proper and good debates happened. Then ghuspatias like me entered and made it more of a chat, gossip, ranting forum. lol. Hopefully with more like you DM can attain its glory back. We have a banner as well. you take care as well. Will keep you all posted. lol

Edited by Forever-KA - 9 years ago