My Take on This Drama

Posted: 10 years ago
When the trailers were airing I thought Durga was the one who seemed like the manipulative character but after today's episode I have to say that it shocked me.
This show has totally got me interested into it from its first episode. 

Hope to see Durga changing Shaurya. 

Now Shakshi seems nice but also a bit strict in her opinions. I would like to get to know more about her character in the upcoming episodes. 

Rajnath seems like the quiet but deadly.  

Shaurya character, I have to say Vatsal totally fits the personality and character. 

Overall the character of Durga seems very very interesting. And how I thought Durga would be like is totally different to what I got today-in a good way. 
Edited by Hummypummy - 10 years ago
It looks like the show will be exciting - of course in the beginning, every show is and then it turns out to start going down the drain a bit...but hopefully this one won't and it will stay just as interesting as the first one in every episode. 
I think that they will show Durga taking revenge on Shaurya and his family because they are for power and greed - and their son Shaurya is a womanizer, and exploits women for his own fun and games. It's sad...but I think that they may show Shaurya actually falling in love with Durga as she continues to play hard to get, and then Durga probably marrying Shaurya just to take revenge on him and his family for the things they have done in their city - for all of the injustices and crimes on people.  

At least that's what I am predicting is going to happen.  Let's see if it comes true!  What do you all think? 

Apologies if something similar to my post has already been posted on the forum.  If not, then let's run with this and see what we all think! 
It's gonna be one big beautiful drama!!
Its actually based on the american show "Revenge" which is also my favorite American drama so that's my reason for watching it!!
So, the 1st epispode of EHT was refreshing , unique, great etc etc...Totally agree with you all...but the most shocking scene for me was that "Fire-Scene", In the Puja , Durga's saree caught fire & Shaurya saved her...but after that it revealed that the whole situation was created by Durga herself. That scene was really shocking for me...
This show's speciality  is here the girl "Durga" is the hunter & the boy "Shaurya" is her prey...
More twists in upcmng episodes
true! i was shocked also and i think her paying the priest to be the first in the pooja and then let mr. and mrs. goenka do it was part of her plan, too. Shaurya thinks he is the hunter but little does he know that he is the prey.

I love this twist :D
it's based on an american show? I have to watch it :D

Yeah i also think that in the end both of them will fall in love with eachother, but I pray that there won't be a revange marriage, cause there have been sooo many in indian shows. I really hope the come up with something new! Actually I wonder how they want to show a love story after potraying Shaurya as a rapist... let's see I think there is more behind the whole story, but it was an intresting and amazing first episode :DD
Story is intriguing and it will capture ppls heart waiting for more story to unfold
loved it
first tyme hunter become the hunted
Interesting show Waiting 4 the more story 2 unfold