Justification for revenge?

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

I like the concept of revenge & a bold lead girl. But I feel like it doesn't make sense. Why would Durga want to take revenge & risk her life on line for a woman she met at an NGO? I know she's probably close to her but still does that mean that everyone she gets attached to at an NGO she will take revenge? There are so many other women she must have been close to at the NGO who might have gone through similar.. so why Payal? 

I know its too early to judge.. but I hope they justify why Payal means so much to her & why she specifically chose this way of revenge.

Not meaning to compare but there's another show on Sony called Main Naa Bhoolungi (I LOVE THAT SHOW!!) which has the revenge concept & at least they justified that well so I hope they justify this well too.

Keeping the justifications aside, the show started off well. Looking forward to it!

Cheers,
Samridhi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rimul thumbnail
she is durga's younger sister...most probably
M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Most probably she is durga's sister...
& its very early to judge a show...
Lets wait & watch how mystery folds...!!
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
She might be her relative lets wait n watch
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
More to unfold so we shld jst wait & watch 😊
sapnapari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think tat payal iz sumwht connected 2 Durga... Tats d reason she has taken tiz revenge very seriously... Lets wait n watch... 
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Like many have said she could be payal's sister
 Payal has to be closely related to Durga for her to seek revenge off of some guy and well make a master plan to destroy him and his family 

maybe a best friend ya fir cousin or sister she might not be telling the good doctor because she is afraid he might spill the beans later on for a few extra bucks 
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Barbievishi20

More to unfold so we shld jst wait & watch 😊

agreed
Me_bini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why must someone be related to you that you take revange for that person? i don't think payal is related to her at all.

Even the doctor asked her why she was doing so much for a stranger and Durga answered that she is not a stranger, cause she knows her name.

I like the fact that she is not related to her, because that would show that it is only justified to take this step if it is your sister or someone close to you, but what about the people who have no one?? Will there be no one to stand up for them? Just look in what condition Payal is. i don't think Durga met many people in this condition and it shows her big heart to do something like this.

Also Durga and Payal share a special bond. Payal immediatly calmed down when she saw Durga, but I don't think you need to be related to have this kind of bond.
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
it is early to judge the show
as for mnb we know background story of revenge
but here it is a mystory
i love to see how the mystery unfolds
how the hunter become the preay