sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Here I am...with yet another RaHi OS...Hope you al like it..:)

This OS is dedicated to one of my fav reader Kirti (kriti094)..A small gift from my side on her Birthday...A very very Happy birthday dear🤗..You always makes me smile with your sweet comments..Blessed to have a friend like you in my life..Hope you like it..😳

Monsoon Wala Love

I woke up to the pitter-patter of the raindrops that fell over the roof this morning...

I looked at my window,

It sparkled with tiny drops.

I smiled.

Getting out of my bed, I made my way to the balcony. I looked beyond the gate on to the lane, which was covered with a delicate sheen and pleasantly accepted the rain fell with a silent noise.

As I stood there, barefoot, amidst the pouring droplets from the sky painted grey,

I felt, I saw, beauty and serenity unbound.

Each drop, I felt, contained within it, a bundle of joys untouched, unopened.

And at the moment they met the ground, burst open the secrets that lay within them.

I was lost in my own thoughts when I felt someone's hands creep around my waist and hug me!

At once I knew who that was!

Ranveer Shergill aka My Nonu

My friend... My love... My husband'... My Everything!

I turned around in his hold only to meet his magnetic eyes!

We continued looking into each other's eyes for what seemed like forever... Our trance was broken because of the thundering which seemed to frighten me and at once I hugged him tight as if hugging him would stop the thundering! But somehow I found peace in his arms...I felt at home once I was in his arms...I felt protected!

"I wish ki yeh baarishen roz ho...At least issi bahane tum meri baahon mein toh aa jati ho!" said he with a wink and a big grin on his face!

"Kya Ranveer...Subah-subah mera ladne ka bilkul man nahi hai...Dekho na bahar kitna acha mausam hai...Mera toh man kar raha hai ki main iss baarish mein naachoon...Lekin..."

"Lekin kya?"

"Lekin mujhe TUMHARE saath wahan dance karna hai'" I said...Looking straight into his eyes with my love and affection for him!

"Bas itni si baat? Panchi tumhara har hukm saraankhon par!" said Ranveer with yet another grin!

"Ranveer yeh mera koi order thodi tha..I was just requesting you na!" I said'...Oh by the way...Did I introduce myself to you? No? Oh I'm so sorry...Well I'm Panchi Rastogi I mean Panchi Ranveer Shergill who is madly in love with her childish but amazing husband Ranveer! He is my life! I cannot imagine my life without him! I'm so thankful to god for bringing him into my life! Ok now enough of my banter! Let me hear what he has to say!

He chuckled and pulled me into another tight and warm hug!

"Ranveer? Chalo na...Bahar garden mein chalo...You know how much I love monsoon don't you?"

"Of course I do! After you ma'am!" he winked at me and signaled me to move out of the room and down the stairs...

Finally we were in our garden...It was the most beautiful sight you could say! The rain drops falling gently on the verdure grass...

I let out a sigh of relief and then within a fraction of a second, I was out in the rain...Twirling around the lawn and looking up at the grey sky and felt water drops on my face!

"Ranveer? Tum bhi aao na...Its so much fun!" I said with a big smile on my face...My happiness was surely visible on my face and oh well! I knew that I had a very expressive face as everybody says...Even Ranveer! I knew he would prefer standing inside and stare at my face showing different expressions but no! I wanted to share this moment with the most important person in my life! RANVEER!

I saw him walk towards me...Not breaking the eye lock, he gently put his right hand around my waist and pulled me closer and I almost banged into his hard and well-built chest!

He then wrapped both his arms around my waist and my hands went around his neck and I rested my head on his chest...

We stayed in that position for like an eternity!

We swayed to the music of nature!

At that moment, I wanted nothing but him...I hugged him tighter and we continued to move around!         

"Panchi?"

"Hmm..." That was all I managed to say...Being in such a close proximity with him and on top of that we were dripping wet, I was high in passion to even realize what was going on!

"Moti andar chalo'...You'll fall sick..." he said with a little worry in his voice which obviously didn't go unnoticed by me!

I knew I could fall sick easily but hey? My immunity system was better than his!

"Nonu? I would fall sick? You know na you are the one who usually falls sick and I have to take care of you?" I said...I was brought back to planet earth from "OUR PLANET LOVE" as soon as he uttered those words!

"oye Moti,that's not true! I know ek-do baar main bimaar hua tha but humesha aisa thodi na hota hai!" he tried defending himself!

I thought for a second and then spoke "Ranveer? You're right! I'll fall sick'...Lets go in but please after 5 minutes...I want to stay like this in your arms..."

"Waah Beta, Romance and all haan..."

I looked up...Into his eyes and yet again our eyes met! His innocent eyes penetrating into my olive green ones... His "Wah beta & Oh teri's" always drove me crazy!

Unable to stand his gaze, I buried myself into his chest as a blush crept up my face!

"Panchi? Tum itna blush mat kiya karo'...You know na you look extremely beautiful when you do?"

I hit him playfully and then I felt him come closer to my face and heard him mumble an I LOVE YOU near my lips and before I could say an I LOVE YOU TOO to him, I felt his lips on mine...That was it! He kissed me with all his passion and I responded with if not more equal passion!

Words weren't needed for me to express my love for him coz the kiss itself spoke volumes!

We pulled out in need of air and then I spoke "I love you Ranveer! I love you!"

"I love you too Panchi!"

"Let's go in warna hum dono bimaar pad jayenge!"

And then, I slipped my hand into his and we walked back into our house with a big smile on our faces, which wouldn't leave our faces ever!

Will be waiting for youer reviews..and plz don't forget to wish Kirti a very Happy Birthday😳...Love u all..Mauhhh

Edited by sweetdesire - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rahi1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YAYY I AM THE FIRST TO COMMENT WELL NOT ACTUALLY BUT FIRST TO RES.. SO DHINKA CHIKA DHINKA CHIKA... 
COMIN TO THE OS... GEET HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO NOT TO WRITE THIS "HOPE YOU LIKE IT LINE" COZ I AM SURE EVERYONE LOVED.
I TOH AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR OS. FROM THE PAST 3 DAYS I SO WANTED TO READ THIS KIND OF RAHI ROMANCE AND BINGO OUR TELEPATHY WORKED.. YAYY.
RAIN AND RAHI ARE MY TWO MOST FAV THINGS AND THEY BOTH TOGETHER IS LIKE OUT OF THIS WORLD.
I JUST LOVED THIS ROMANTIC PANCHI A LOT.. AND THEN THE EXPRESSIONS OF RV LIKE WINKING AND GRINNING. THEN THE OH TERI AND WAH BETA PE TOH ALMOST FAINTED BUT COMPOSED MYSELF TO READ TILL THE END... AND I AM GLAD I DID..
THE DANCE AND THE KISS WAS JUST SO PERFECT. I SO WANT TO C THEM LIKE THIS BUT THANX TO YOU WHO MADE ME IMAGINE IT.
EVERYTHING WAS SO SMOOTH AND SO BEAUTIFUL. THE NONU'S CARING BIT WAS SO SWEET AND THEN PANCHI'S DESCRIPTION OF HER LIFE AND HER NONU. I LOVED READING THAT PANCHI RANVEER SHERGILL A LOT. HAYYE YOU KILLED ME WITH THE OS THE KISS THE SWAYING TO NATURE'S MUSIC AND THEIR WALKING HAND IN HAND. SO IN SHORT THE WHOLE OS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL..
LOVE YOU SO MUCH..

P.S. A VERY HAPPY BDAY TO YOU KRITI. MAY YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFULLIFE AHEAD..
Edited by anjali1805 - 10 years ago
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Geet amazing OS...too damn romantic..had me blushing all through
Rain Dance n RaHi just can't go wrong yaa...
Loved the way u set up the scene...soft subtle n overtly romantic...it spelt LOVE in caps
Moti n nonu so much n love are killer n now me missing them more... wanted to see them in the rains yaa totally lost in each other...kya lagte dono..
It was a dreamy picture perfect piece with rahi madly in love. 
Love ya for this Geet...muahhh

N Kriti...a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ya girl... 
Hope u have an amazing day n a rocking future ahead...
Lots f love

Neha
priya1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Geet.
I loved it dear.
RaHi in rains totally lost in each other is perfect.
I love when RV says waah beta and oh teri because he looks very cute when he says them.
Iss os mein tho rain mein bola usne waah beta,so aur bhi jyaada cute lag raha hoga hamara Nonu.
I also loved when Panchi said i came back to Planet earth from our Planet love.
Amazing os sweetie.

Many many happy returns of the day to you kirti.
May all your wishes be fulfilled.

Lots of love.
Priya.
aishwarya2905 thumbnail
Geet.. I am sure you could have been the CV of TBP. TBP would have had a TRP of 5/5 forever!

Awesome!!

Regards
Aishwarya
wanderingsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well done Geet. rahi in monsoon. just perfect. so romantic .
fantastic idea so rahi like.
but the best part i hv noticed in this OS  is that panchhi has a soul of Geet in this OS. Our Kunal deewani.😆
Geet's personal touch 😃
Keep it up Geet.👍🏼

Finally many happy returns of the day  kirti. god bless.

lopa
kriti094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is almost like a dream come true
i never thought that someone wil actually dedicate an os to me on my b'day
i m actually on cloud nine r8 now
i m feeling sooo special
coming to d os how many times in my mind i hav imagined a rahi rain sequence
honestly ur os is much above my imagination
hayeee my nonu n moti drenching in rain n dancing to d tine of nature was sooo beautiful
i love d way rv cares for panchi n asks her to go inside so that she does not fall sick
n my moti is also super caring
n d amazing rahi kiss in d end just stole my heart
i m sooo glad IF has given me friends like u geet
this is one of d best birthday gifts i hav ever got

P.s. just a minor correction my name is KRITI not kirti
sorry but i couldn't stop my self from correcting u

p.p.s.   thank u everyone else for wishing me n making my day so special
sweetdesire thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha02

Geet amazing OS...too damn romantic..had me blushing all through

Rain Dance n RaHi just can't go wrong yaa...
Loved the way u set up the scene...soft subtle n overtly romantic...it spelt LOVE in caps
Moti n nonu so much n love are killer n now me missing them more... wanted to see them in the rains yaa totally lost in each other...kya lagte dono..
It was a dreamy picture perfect piece with rahi madly in love. 
Love ya for this Geet...muahhh

N Kriti...a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ya girl... 
Hope u have an amazing day n a rocking future ahead...
Lots f love

Neha

Neha My Rasgulla🤗
Thanks for your sweet comments sweetheart
Means a lot

Awwiiee I am glad taht I am able to make u blush
Our RaHi are way too precious
Mauhh
sweetdesire thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya1101

Hey Geet.
I loved it dear.
RaHi in rains totally lost in each other is perfect.
I love when RV says waah beta and oh teri because he looks very cute when he says them.
Iss os mein tho rain mein bola usne waah beta,so aur bhi jyaada cute lag raha hoga hamara Nonu.
I also loved when Panchi said i came back to Planet earth from our Planet love.
Amazing os sweetie.

Many many happy returns of the day to you kirti.
May all your wishes be fulfilled.

Lots of love.
Priya.

Hey Priya Sweets🤗
Thanks a lot babes for your comment
I am glad u liked it

RV's wah beta and oh teri's are so magical
Just love the way Kunal says it

Thanks again for commenting
Muahhh
sweetdesire thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali1805

YAYY I AM THE FIRST TO COMMENT WELL NOT ACTUALLY BUT FIRST TO RES.. SO DHINKA CHIKA DHINKA CHIKA... 

COMIN TO THE OS... GEET HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO NOT TO WRITE THIS "HOPE YOU LIKE IT LINE" COZ I AM SURE EVERYONE LOVED.
I TOH AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR OS. FROM THE PAST 3 DAYS I SO WANTED TO READ THIS KIND OF RAHI ROMANCE AND BINGO OUR TELEPATHY WORKED.. YAYY.
RAIN AND RAHI ARE MY TWO MOST FAV THINGS AND THEY BOTH TOGETHER IS LIKE OUT OF THIS WORLD.
I JUST LOVED THIS ROMANTIC PANCHI A LOT.. AND THEN THE EXPRESSIONS OF RV LIKE WINKING AND GRINNING. THEN THE OH TERI AND WAH BETA PE TOH ALMOST FAINTED BUT COMPOSED MYSELF TO READ TILL THE END... AND I AM GLAD I DID..
THE DANCE AND THE KISS WAS JUST SO PERFECT. I SO WANT TO C THEM LIKE THIS BUT THANX TO YOU WHO MADE ME IMAGINE IT.
EVERYTHING WAS SO SMOOTH AND SO BEAUTIFUL. THE NONU'S CARING BIT WAS SO SWEET AND THEN PANCHI'S DESCRIPTION OF HER LIFE AND HER NONU. I LOVED READING THAT PANCHI RANVEER SHERGILL A LOT. HAYYE YOU KILLED ME WITH THE OS THE KISS THE SWAYING TO NATURE'S MUSIC AND THEIR WALKING HAND IN HAND. SO IN SHORT THE WHOLE OS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL..
LOVE YOU SO MUCH..

P.S. A VERY HAPPY BDAY TO YOU KRITI. MAY YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFULLIFE AHEAD..

Omg Anjali ,My Filmy queen.🤗.I am grinning like a fool right now and have this stupid smile on my face😳..I am so overwhelmed after reading you comments..Thanks a lot for taking time and leave such big,detailed and beautiful comment..You literally made my day..Awwiiee that is so sweet of you...yup,our telepathy always work...our RaHi and rain are so magical and I am glad that I am able to make u happy...I can completely understand what u felt at nonu's waah beta...because we both sailing on the same boat sweetheart...Thanks once again for your motivation words..Means a lot..Muahhh

PS: yupp u indeed res first so party tym😉🥳
Edited by sweetdesire - 10 years ago