Posted: 10 years ago
I just read old News that Vatsal Seth to play a rapist in Ek haseena Thi..!So shaurya is rapist?? That girl is rape victim? I thought she is his gf he spend night with her n all n then left her thats y she is this state
So what wil be the future track durga wil fall in love with shaurya..!!!As we know its indian drama and And leads wil fall in love
I really dont want to see him as a rapist because at the end i wil want to see him in the jail only..!because there should be no second chance for such criminals

Or i think they should not show him as rapist..! There should be something Different twist regarding this

It just my POV

Edited by .SanVi. - 10 years ago
i agree! if he really did rape payal he has to go to jail, but i think there is a lot more behind this story.
No ways i dont think he is a rapist ... i really dont think CV's r going to show a guy being the hero of the show raping a girl especially when rape is huge problem in india and a very controversial political issue as well 
i agree with ya pov payal was his gf and he only wanted some and after he got wat he needed he dumped her but she though it was love and went crazy cuz she felt used and thrown away like tissue paper 

but then wat was the controversy that happened around shaurya 2 yrs ago when his friends were talking about him?? 
In old articles we read that durga take revenge for her sister or some1
Originally posted by Me_bini

i agree! if he really did rape payal he has to go to jail, but i think there is a lot more behind this story.

there is a deep mistery behind this rape thing
Originally posted by Me_bini

Yup hope so..!
Originally posted by Poseidon

No ways i dont think he is a rapist ... i really dont think CV's r going to show a guy being the hero of the show raping a girl especially when rape is huge problem in india and a very controversial political issue as well
i agree with ya pov payal was his gf and he only wanted some and after he got wat he needed he dumped her but she though it was love and went crazy cuz she felt used and thrown away like tissue paper

but then wat was the controversy that happened around shaurya 2 yrs ago when his friends were talking about him??
Yup u r right there wil be something diff story behind this rape n all..!CV's can do anything so hope for the best
For now we have to wait n watch i think
Originally posted by ...Maha-Srk...

In old articles we read that durga take revenge for her sister or some1
ha she wil take revenge for that girl name as payal
Judging from the scene it doesn't appear to be rape.  Seemed quite consensual. Or maybe he drugged her? Can't tell. Weren't his friends listening/watching something on their phones? Perhaps the guy recorded their encounter and put it on the internet for the world to see/hear? If he did, it would explain why payal snapped. But no, so far he is not a rapist. A scoundrel of character, yes, but not a rapist. I like the show, its very refreshing to see a fiery, bold and a strong-willed female lead. ðŸ˜Š
EDITED: My apologies, I misunderstood the scene. Reading other post have made me realize that Payal's break-down scene was intertwined with the commissioner's daughter's scene. So yes, I suppose Shaurya did do something bad to Payal. In that case, I don't want him being paired up with Durga. Gods no! Send the dude to jail. Bring on board a new male lead for Durga. 
Edited by Alaria - 10 years ago
I feel there is a lot more than what is shown right now.