Stav thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I have not mentioned names so u can imagine on anyone kisha or rahi ..

DARK LOVE

I was blackmailing a guy by catching his collar. Yaa i am a bully and he is junior of our or u can say my college . Yup my college coz my dad is main trustee of this college . My dad he is the biggest builder and involved in illegal activities too . So u can say i inherit this quality of my dad to dominate others . When i was busy scaring this guy i saw a girl stairing at me with her beautiful eyes . I saw fear in her eyes but also saw something else along with fear . What was that i don't know ??
i ignored her and went to my job that is to rag juniors .

Wow freshers party is way too rocking afterall i organised it . I saw that girl again stairing at me . But this time its just that different feeling in her eyes. She was looking beautiful in that pink dress . Wait what beautiful ?? I have never used word beautiful for anyother girl . I went behind her and heard some whispering . One girl told her " u like him . I mean he is a bad guy of our college". Other one said "he is a devil" . She replied "How could that guy be devil or bad who helped poor children by giving them icecreams. I saw him many times with those children playing ,giving them chocolates. He is nice guy."
her friend replied "so what ?? He is a bully and he had made life hell of many students u know??" . She replies " so what he is trying to make a paradise for those children . And everyone has dark side . Its his dark side ." i don't know but i was happy hearing her . She is sweet girl trying to find nicer side in everyone including a person like me .

I was wandering with my followers in college campus . Yes followers coz i cant call them friends. And i never attend lectures just roam in campus and noone dare to stop me coz of my dad .. My chamchas went somewhere and i heard some noise . It was coming from storeroom . I peeped inside and saw her . She was searching for some files . Yaa must be teacher's pet . I came inside and she saw me . She gave a small smile . I went near her and stood way too close to her . She closed her eyes . I whispered in her ears "i am bad guy not a nice guy . Don't fall for me . U will be hurt." she said "its late i have already fallen for u . And i know you are a nice guy" i moved away and she opened her eyes. She took file and ran away .. I know i will hurt her coz i am only good at hurting people . But why do i care about her ??

I was at the place which gives me peace yes at terrace of college . I heard someone's footstep . It was her. Was she stalking me or something?? Its like she read my mind so she replied "no i am not following u its just i like this place. Sorry i wont disturb u." she was about to go but i said "wait its not my personal terrace u can stay." she smiled . We both were stairing at eachother but pretending as if stairing at walls . I don't know what happened to me but i want to look at her ,want to touch her ,want to listen her voice . She was about to go but i pulled her towards me and kissed . It was harsh ,rough kiss but it has some unknown feelings too . We kissed eachother for long time not ready to leave eachother . I don't know but i was feeling like to stay forever like this . I don't wanna leave her . I want her to stay with me. We broke the kiss and i looked at her . She said "i love u . And i know u will say u don't love me coz u are a bad guy and all . Right" . Saying this she went away ..

i was going crazy that kiss was all i could think from past week . I don't understand wat is going on with me . I have seen her stairing at me many times . I was confused yes she made me confused, crazy .. I pulled her in the classroom and shouted " u are making me crazy and u have no right to make me fell that way ." she said "i am sorry for making u feel that way." i pulled her even closer and was stairing straight in her eyes . I saw love in that eyes. Love for me but no she is an angel and angel cant love devil . I left her and walked away ..

i was leaving college it was too late . I saw some guys coming towards me . I know one guy from them . He is the one i ragged . They approached me and the massive fight was created . I started beating them but they were many. One of them came near me with broken glass bottle . He stabbed me . One of them shouted " what have u done . He will die . Do u know who's son he is? Lets run" saying this they ran away . I than saw her . She saw me and was shocked to see me in that condition . She ran towards me and took my head in her lap and started caressing it. She was crying and saying "Don't worry u will be fine .. I will call ambulance " i held her hand and said "wait . I love u . U r an angel ,my angel. I need to go now ." Saying this my eyes were closing slowly . My heartbeats was slowing down . But i could hear her sobs and her calling ambulance . She was caressing my hair . And than i fell asleep in her lap ...

so here is my another os . I know its not good but plz do tell me hows dis ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s2singh thumbnail
I am shocked...kya OS hai...wowww
Mere liye toh ye Kisha hai😳

Simple, sweet girl falling for Bad guy 😳
Der deep love 😳, never ending love hayeee mere kisha kab milenge pata nahi😭

Sabse achcha OS ka end tha...wow 😳

Loved it⭐️ awesome⭐️ superb ⭐️

Thank u so much😃

loveukisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh Stavan its just suits my kisha bad boy means KD & sweet girl my Kiya love it the way you narrate the story.Bro when you are updating your OS,FF on Kisha.
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
 Just love the OS dear
very intense and portrayed beautifully
Love the story
awesome
do write more

Geet
SweetAndSpice thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haye ⭐️⭐️
You know there was a very similar two shot which someone wrote! It reminded me of that two shot...
The person wrote the same for Swaron Kriyansh Kisha and Rahi... 😉😉😉
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok well for me it was obvio KISHA 
Coz KD's character is a 'BAD BOY'...ye sirf more intense version of Bad boy hai!😆😉
I loved it!!! ⭐️ A OS full of angel  and devil 😈
Seeing the good side of the bad boy ❤️
I assume KD did not die ❤️ because I can't bare sad endings 🥺
Intense chemistry ⭐️
I want to read further 😳 I wish this was a FF 😳 I loved it that much 😳
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know I guess your the only guy who I have seen loving Kisha soo much 👏👏👏
Yeah there are some ppl but you take soo much effort and write Kisha FFs and OSs!⭐️
I really appreciate that!🤗
Kishafan_4ever thumbnail
Beautiful OS Stavan

Amazing as always
So... I toh imagined it on Kisha... 😃
😭 Sry bt I hated d end...🥺
Can't imagine Kisha separate esp. anyone's death...
Sry just my POV...
Bt really amazing 😃
Keep writing 😊
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Stavan a really beautiful os...found it amazing
The girl with her love actually evokes feeling in a tough nut n the guy all rough outside is a real softie inside...what a lovely pair...
The end made it intense n since the mood s sombre all through me liked the end that way though me hates separation..
Love all your works yaar..keep rocking
Thanks for this
KDreamer thumbnail
Stavan bhai...u r awesome...
Kya os hai...wow...
I love bad boys...wid golden heart...
Badhiya os...
Sweet girl...bad boy...best combo...
...socho yaha kiss pehle..proposal baadme...wo bhi inyense wala kiss...
Waah kya baat hai...
I imagined it on kisha...
Bt ending...was really gud...
Loved it...
N ya...ofcourse i imagined it on my kisha
Stav thumbnail
Originally posted by: s2singh

I am shocked...kya OS hai...wowww

Mere liye toh ye Kisha hai😳

Simple, sweet girl falling for Bad guy 😳
Der deep love 😳, never ending love hayeee mere kisha kab milenge pata nahi😭

Sabse achcha OS ka end tha...wow 😳

Loved it⭐️ awesome⭐️ superb ⭐️

Thank u so much😃

Thanks a lot Smriti di
i am glad u like it
and kisha so missing them
thanks a lot for appreciating
it means a lot
Stav thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveukisha

Oh Stavan its just suits my kisha bad boy means KD & sweet girl my Kiya love it the way you narrate the story.Bro when you are updating your OS,FF on Kisha.

Thanks a lot Neha di
i am glad u like it
i will update my ff by friday
thanks