Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pontiacbandit thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

i'll take up the write up and graphics... while viz can handle the pms...

we need to decide the theme and colour

graphics we can take help from nabz because zoah loves nabz works... or else i can do it...

we can stick to iss pyaar ko theme because she loves ArHi... how about Arnav and Khushi wishing her a happy birthday...

Yeah! We could add Beauty and Beast (Catherine and Vincent) too.
pontiacbandit thumbnail
PM Format

Hiii!

It's Zoah's(xbeyondwordsx) birthday on the 15th of May and we the CC's are planning a surprise birthday thread for her. Yes SURPRISE so HUSHHH!

Her favourites include Barun Sobti,Sanaya Irani,Johnny Depp, Jay Ryan, Paul Wesley, Kristin Kreuk.

So please send in your messages and gifts and help us make this day special for her. Oh! Send them to -iLoveSobti- by the 2nd of May.

BYEE!
Appy and Viz!!
Edited by -iLoveSobti- - 10 years ago
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Done PM's sent!
Koeli thumbnail
check please...
initial start i will add more

Viz : Appy where are you?

Appy : Yo Viz, guess what?

Viz : Don't tell me you have got the ticket for the concert.

Appy : Bang on. Oh viz I am so excited for zoah. She is gonna love it.

Viz : Iqbal Khan and Neha Bamb together gonna perform in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. Haye zoah will go mad.

Appy : And not only that our very own Arnav and Khushi will be there too to perform in Teri Meri.

Saraa : Shh! But don't tell her until she reaches the concert.

Jillu : Seems like appy is bubbling up to tell zoah now.

Appy : *hmph no way girls. I am not gonna tell her.

After few hours

Zoah : Uff yeh ladkiya bhi na. Why on the earth they have asked me to stand on the road like this all decked up. *hmph

*Tring Tring

Zoah : Hello

Appy : Hey babes can you come to the concert hall. We are stuck somewhere and we are going directly to the hall.

Zoah : Ap... *but appy already disconnected the line. *hmph. I cant believe this my friends stood me up.

After few minutes

Venue : Concert Hall

Zoah got out of the car and the moment she was about to step in Jillu blindfolded her. Zoah got scared out of her wits and almost jumped.

Zoah : Woah! What the...

pontiacbandit thumbnail
Looks good till now Appy 😃 Edited by -iLoveSobti- - 10 years ago
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Happy Birthday Zoah! 🤗 It's been an absolute pleasure working with you in CC. You're an amazingly fun person to be around and extremely hard working. I hope you have the best birthday ever with lots of cake and gifts. And I'm sure I won't tell you this but.. the cake comes to me. 😃

-Jot.

Happy Birthday Zoah. You are an amazing creator with a unique style, we haven't interacted much but I hope this changes lol😆. 
 On your birthday I wish you a bundle of joy and success, Have a great day!

Love Maliha (-Arjunzaadi-)

-Alina. 
ZOAH! My Birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty, happiness and success surround you not only on your special day, but always.
Happy Birthday! 🤗  
Here's a small gift for you. 😳 I'm not a good sig-maker so be happy with this! 😆😆

..Athena.. 

OMG ZOAH ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!

Well beautiful- I hope you have a fantabulous birthday filled with amazing-ness and awesome-ness. It's really been so great knowing you and your actually quite admirable. Your sweet, cute and really kind- and your damn talented...that can get annoying. Like you make amazing graphics, do write ups and have a way of handling everything- ITS NOT FAIR! 

Seriously though, its been so great working with you and hopefully we end up in the same subteam soon babe <3 

Enjoy your birthday girl and stay amazing! 

DeviatedTesoro.

Hey Hey Zoah! 🤗🤗

So, I hear it's your big day, no no, not your wedding but your birthday! 😃 And it's rather exciting! 😃😃 Hope you have an amazing day, yo! I am so glad I've gotten to know you better in CC, and then how you're amazing at making sigs and I kinda always run to you! 😆 So, THANKYOU for becoming a great friend to me! 🤗

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 🥳

Love,
Saraa.

---

QH_DDEJ_Fan
Happy Birthday Zoah!
Wish you a very happy day today & Hope all your wishes comes true!
Here is little something i made for you :)

Love Prii

-Amanat-
Happy happy birthday Zoe! 🤗 God bless you with his choicest blessings. Hope you've a fun-filled & rocking day ahead. 😎 

ILY silent ArHi phanki. 😆 & you're amazing with your graphics! 👏 Looking forward to have some more  chit- chat with ya!

Made something for you, hope you like it. 😳 filhaal have this birthday bouquet 😆- 

Gift-

blessing-beauty
Zaoh, Wish you a very Happy Birthday, Have a wonderful year ahead and an amazung birthday :) May the Almighty God bless you with lots of luck happiness and success!!!
-Naaz

-DEATHmusic-

Happy Birthday Zoah!! God bless you and have lots of fun. 

-Hina

Edited by -iLoveSobti- - 9 years ago
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Keep everything posted here. I'll keep a check here while Jillu keeps a check on Amanat's thread.

Appy, about the graphics, can you work on them too, so I know what they'll look like?
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeviatedTesoro.

Keep everything posted here. I'll keep a check here while Jillu keeps a check on Amanat's thread.

Appy, about the graphics, can you work on them too, so I know what they'll look like?

Saara I am waiting for section confirmation... Please let me know how many sections and name tags can viz do it? 
pontiacbandit thumbnail
^sure Appy! I can do it! :D
Oh we need a color combo btw!
Koeli thumbnail
She likes black but we have to add few more colours maybe blue, blue-green etc?