Posted: 9 years ago
Just a small mistake Appy!
Its Stefan not Stephen. =)
pontiacbandit thumbnail

Yuvika_15

Happy Birthday Zoah🤗 my Accounting and Finance buddy. LOL

I hope u have a wonderful day!
We've recently got to know one another since you've joined my subteam in CC and ur such a sweetheart. I know u've just finished ur exams so hoping they went extremely well and u can chill and relax now.
I remember when we shocked to realise we both r accounting and finance students and started discussing it in CC Chat corner and Chanel got bored of our smart talks. LOL.

Anyway I want to wish u a very happy birthday hun.

Best wishes

Yuvika
Koeli thumbnail
thread post details?
Please confirm captains

Post One : Appy
Post Two: : Viz
Post three : ?

@beintehaa forum
Koeli thumbnail

Happy Birthday Zoah! 🤗 It's been an absolute pleasure working with you in CC. You're an amazingly fun person to be around and extremely hard working. I hope you have the best birthday ever with lots of cake and gifts. And I'm sure I won't tell you this but.. the cake comes to me. 😃

Happy Birthday Zoah. You are an amazing creator with a unique style, we haven't interacted much but I hope this changes lol😆. 
 On your birthday I wish you a bundle of joy and success, Have a great day!

ZOAH! My Birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty, happiness and success surround you not only on your special day, but always.
Happy Birthday! 🤗  
Here's a small gift for you. 😳 I'm not a good sig-maker so be happy with this! 😆😆

OMG ZOAH ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!

Well beautiful- I hope you have a fantabulous birthday filled with amazing-ness and awesome-ness. It's really been so great knowing you and your actually quite admirable. Your sweet, cute and really kind- and your damn talented...that can get annoying. Like you make amazing graphics, do write ups and have a way of handling everything- ITS NOT FAIR! 

Seriously though, its been so great working with you and hopefully we end up in the same subteam soon babe <3 

Enjoy your birthday girl and stay amazing!

Hey Hey Zoah! 🤗🤗

So, I hear it's your big day, no no, not your wedding but your birthday! 😃 And it's rather exciting! 😃😃 Hope you have an amazing day, yo! I am so glad I've gotten to know you better in CC, and then how you're amazing at making sigs and I kinda always run to you! 😆 So, THANKYOU for becoming a great friend to me! 🤗

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 🥳

Love,
Saraa.

Happy Birthday Zoah!
Wish you a very happy day today & Hope all your wishes comes true!
Here is little something i made for you :)

Happy happy birthday Zoe! 🤗 God bless you with his choicest blessings. Hope you've a fun-filled & rocking day ahead. 😎 

ILY silent ArHi phanki. 😆 & you're amazing with your graphics! 👏 Looking forward to have some more  chit- chat with ya!

Made something for you, hope you like it. 😳 filhaal have this birthday bouquet 😆- 

Zaoh, Wish you a very Happy Birthday, Have a wonderful year ahead and an amazung birthday :) May the Almighty God bless you with lots of luck happiness and success!!!
-Naaz

Happy Birthday Zoah!! God bless you and have lots of fun. 

-Hina

happy birthday zoah! 

talent ki tokdi is now one year older yay! 🥳 You, man! Definitely not an easy thing to wish someone a  happy birthday considering that being the first thing I say after around a couple of months? 🤔 The res in your shop doesn't count obv 🤔

So okay, long time no see ko goli marte huye I'll just give a 🤗 and remind you how a w e s o m e a person you are (kyunki you know that already so repeat nahi karna mujhe ) Khush raho, sukhi raho, haste raho <3 

janmdin bohut bohut mubarak 🤗

Happy Birthday Zoah🤗 my Accounting and Finance buddy. LOL

I hope u have a wonderful day!
We've recently got to know one another since you've joined my subteam in CC and ur such a sweetheart. I know u've just finished ur exams so hoping they went extremely well and u can chill and relax now.
I remember when we shocked to realise we both r accounting and finance students and started discussing it in CC Chat corner and Chanel got bored of our smart talks. LOL.

Anyway I want to wish u a very happy birthday hun.

Best wishes

Yuvika

Hi Zoah!

Many Many Happy Return's of the day huns.

Phew! that was close... can you believe it i almost forgot to send your bday with and present...but ya i sent it on time 😆

There is so much to learn from you zoah...you are not only a lovely person but also known for your immense patience.

You are one of my very close IF friends and no matter how much i talk to you i still miss you.

I love the way you write and love your off beat siggies.

I am thankful to GOD that i have met a person like you...

Love you Hamesha...

Keep Smiling

-Appy😳

A very happy birthday to you ZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤗 May you have a great day
and the best throughout your life.
You've been a great friend and co-worker!😆 We team up best don't we?!😛
I wish you all success and happiness.
Love you.
-Nabila
and your gift, I remembered...

Zoahhh! Look whose a year older?!

Happy Birthday!

I hope you have an awesome day and a fantastic year ahead. You're so so so so talented. You're awesome sauce!  It was an absolute pleasure working with you.
I wish you all the happiness your heart can hold.

Love,
Viz

P.S My Photoshop crashed and I'm trying to get it fixed, so I'll make you something as soon as it gets fixed =)

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 9 years ago
Koeli thumbnail

(stacked)

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 9 years ago
pontiacbandit thumbnail
18shabbo

A very happy birthday to you ZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤗 May you have a great day
and the best throughout your life.
You've been a great friend and co-worker!😆 We team up best don't we?!😛
I wish you all success and happiness.
Love you.
-Nabila
and your gift, I remembered...

(stacked)
pontiacbandit thumbnail
My message!

Zoahhh! Look whose a year older?!

Happy Birthday!

I hope you have an awesome day and a fantastic year ahead. You're so so so so talented. You're awesome sauce!  It was an absolute pleasure working with you.
I wish you all the happiness your heart can hold.

Love,
Viz

P.S My Photoshop crashed and I'm trying to get it fixed, so I'll make you something as soon as it gets fixed =)
Koeli thumbnail
Viz, I have already done name tags for nabs and yuvi... so dont do it :)
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I'm posting all the templates for the thread. Don't post them in the thread yet. Jot has to check them once. 😃
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

V
iz : Appy where are you?

Appy : Yo Viz, guess what?

Viz : Don't tell me you have got the ticket for the concert.

Appy : Bang on. Oh Viz, I am so excited for Zoah. She is gonna love it.

Viz : Iqbal Khan and Neha Bamb are performing together on Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. Haye Zoah will go mad.

Appy : And not only that our very own Arnav and Khushi will be there too to perform on Teri Meri.

Saraa : Shh! But don't tell her until she reaches the concert.

Jillu : Seems like Appy is bubbling up to tell Zoah now.

Appy : *hmph* no way girls. I am not gonna tell her.

After few hours

Zoah : Uff yeh ladkiya bhi na. Why on the earth have they asked me to stand on the side of the road like this all decked up. *hmph*

*Tring Tring

Zoah : Hello

Appy : Hello my beautiful baby! Can you come to the concert hall? We are stuck somewhere and we are going directly to the hall.

Zoah : Ap... *but Appy has already disconnected the line.* I cant believe this my friends stood me up.

*after another few minutes

Venue : Concert Hall

Zoah is about to get out of the car and the moment she was about to put her feet on the ground, Jillu blindfolds her. Zoah gets scared out of her wits and almost jumps.

Zoah : Woah! What the...

Jillu : Surprise gal...

Zoah : No, please remove the damn thing...I...I am suffocating...gosh Jillu I am scared of darkness you know that dude.

"Just Like Me?"

Appy : Tada!

Zoah opens her eyes and looked that the owner of the voice.

Zoah : OMG! Khushi Kumari Gupta? Is that you...I mean really you?

KKG : Singh Raizada...(and there stood the Arnav Singh Raizada).

Zoah was about to faint when...

"Watch out babes".

She looked at here arms where she was held and then saw his face.

Zoah : Stefen? OMG!

"You are missing me".

Zoah : Elena...woah you look gorgeous.

Then Zoah looked at her friend who were secretly witnessing her...awe you girls did so much for me.

Viz : It's your birthday huns and itna to banta hai boss...

Saraa : And this is not it...we have Catherine and Vincent waiting for your with the cake.

Zoah unable to sustain her excitement covered her mouth...and then wooosh!

Zoah : Help!!!!

Appy : Earth to Zoah (threw a bucket full of water on her)

Zoah : Mein kahan hoon? (rubbing her face)

Viz : (giggling) in your room huns...dreaming about your hotties.

Zoah : dream? Huh! You guys did not arrange for my bday party with my favourite stares? ArShi? Stelena? Cat and Vin?

Jillu : Lo Karlo baat...sapna ka bhi koi hadh hota hai zoah...

Zoah : (Sighing heavily)...it was such a beautiful dream...

Appy : Now get up and get ready...or else we will be late for the party...birthday girl.

Saraa : Yes the whole India-forums are waiting for you to celebrate your birthday.

Viz : Bas teri kami hai...

Jillu : And I bet it is going to be much more special than your dream...

So guys we are gathered here for

First edit done.