Food, Drinks & Recipes

Plop!Juicy recipes [INVITES ONLY] - Page 6

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

Happy Birthday Zoah! 🤗 It's been an absolute pleasure working with you in CC. You're an amazingly fun person to be around and extremely hard working. I hope you have the best birthday ever with lots of cake and gifts. And I'm sure I won't tell you this but.. the cake comes to me. 😃

Happy Birthday Zoah. You are an amazing creator with a unique style, we haven't interacted much but I hope this changes lol😆. 
 On your birthday I wish you a bundle of joy and success, Have a great day!

ZOAH! My Birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty, happiness and success surround you not only on your special day, but always.
Happy Birthday! 🤗  
Here's a small gift for you. 😳 I'm not a good sig-maker so be happy with this! 😆😆

OMG ZOAH ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!

Well beautiful- I hope you have a fantabulous birthday filled with amazing-ness and awesome-ness. It's really been so great knowing you and your actually quite admirable. Your sweet, cute and really kind- and your damn talented...that can get annoying. Like you make amazing graphics, do write ups and have a way of handling everything- ITS NOT FAIR! 

Seriously though, its been so great working with you and hopefully we end up in the same subteam soon babe <3 

Enjoy your birthday girl and stay amazing!

Hey Hey Zoah! 🤗🤗

So, I hear it's your big day, no no, not your wedding but your birthday! 😃 And it's rather exciting! 😃😃 Hope you have an amazing day, yo! I am so glad I've gotten to know you better in CC, and then how you're amazing at making sigs and I kinda always run to you! 😆 So, THANKYOU for becoming a great friend to me! 🤗

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 🥳

Love,
Saraa.

Happy Birthday Zoah!
Wish you a very happy day today & Hope all your wishes comes true!
Here is little something i made for you :)

Happy happy birthday Zoe! 🤗 God bless you with his choicest blessings. Hope you've a fun-filled & rocking day ahead. 😎 

ILY silent ArHi phanki. 😆 & you're amazing with your graphics! 👏 Looking forward to have some more  chit- chat with ya!

Made something for you, hope you like it. 😳 filhaal have this birthday bouquet 😆- 

Zaoh, Wish you a very Happy Birthday, Have a wonderful year ahead and an amazung birthday :) May the Almighty God bless you with lots of luck happiness and success!!!
-Naaz

Happy Birthday Zoah!! God bless you and have lots of fun. 

-Hina

happy birthday zoah! 

talent ki tokdi is now one year older yay! 🥳 You, man! Definitely not an easy thing to wish someone a  happy birthday considering that being the first thing I say after around a couple of months? 🤔 The res in your shop doesn't count obv 🤔

So okay, long time no see ko goli marte huye I'll just give a 🤗 and remind you how a w e s o m e a person you are (kyunki you know that already so repeat nahi karna mujhe ) Khush raho, sukhi raho, haste raho <3 

janmdin bohut bohut mubarak 🤗

Happy Birthday Zoah🤗 my Accounting and Finance buddy. LOL

I hope u have a wonderful day!
We've recently got to know one another since you've joined my subteam in CC and ur such a sweetheart. I know u've just finished ur exams so hoping they went extremely well and u can chill and relax now.
I remember when we shocked to realise we both r accounting and finance students and started discussing it in CC Chat corner and Chanel got bored of our smart talks. LOL.

Anyway I want to wish u a very happy birthday hun.

Best wishes

Yuvika

Hi Zoah!

Many Many Happy Return's of the day huns.

Phew! that was close... can you believe it i almost forgot to send your bday with and present...but ya i sent it on time 😆

There is so much to learn from you zoah...you are not only a lovely person but also known for your immense patience.

You are one of my very close IF friends and no matter how much i talk to you i still miss you.

I love the way you write and love your off beat siggies.

I am thankful to GOD that i have met a person like you...

Love you Hamesha...

Keep Smiling

-Appy😳

A very happy birthday to you ZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤗 May you have a great day
and the best throughout your life.
You've been a great friend and co-worker!😆 We team up best don't we?!😛
I wish you all success and happiness.
Love you.
-Nabila
and your gift, I remembered...

Zoahhh! Look whose a year older?!

Happy Birthday!

I hope you have an awesome day and a fantastic year ahead. You're so so so so talented. You're awesome sauce!  It was an absolute pleasure working with you.
I wish you all the happiness your heart can hold.

Love,
Viz

P.S My Photoshop crashed and I'm trying to get it fixed, so I'll make you something as soon as it gets fixed =)

Fixed the font size to 2.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Left this one as it is. 😃
illuminated. thumbnail