Ek Haseena Thi

Durga will use Thakur

rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Simone She is totally negative here she talks abt being all prim n proper bt she has not given good values to her son 
y i feel in coming days they Durga n Dr.Thakur will use Ayub khan against their own son Shaurya in their revenge  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
aisa ho to story mast hogi
MyExiledSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think simone will get a hint about Durga's intentions ! She is sharp and Durga intelligent and fiery. I did not like Rajnath's character much but he is ok, Shaurya on the other hand will completely change under Durga's influence and this will start the sas-bahu-sazish ðŸ˜†, jokes apart, I'm loving Shaurya-Durga's chemistry and Simon's quite negative but confident and shrewd character. 
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shweta16

I think simone will get a hint about Durga's intentions ! She is sharp and Durga intelligent and fiery. I did not like Rajnath's character much but he is ok, Shaurya on the other hand will completely change under Durga's influence and this will start the sas-bahu-sazish ðŸ˜†, jokes apart, I'm loving Shaurya-Durga's chemistry and Simon's quite negative but confident and shrewd character. 

i dnt want her to fall in love with a rapist i too think simone will knw her intentions lets see 
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rabzonedge

aisa ho to story mast hogi

hoping for the best 
MyExiledSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rkapoor1382

i dnt want her to fall in love with a rapist i too think simone will knw her intentions lets see 

I think for now Durga knows only one side of story, later they will free him from all the accusations. Even I did not like the concept of showing Hero of story as a rapist but guess that's the crux of the story. 
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes even I want durga to use shaurya the case is their own son can only be their weak point then anyone lese right now