Posted: 10 years ago
Abhi tak main mystery for revenge pata nahi chala hai...Aaj ka epi interesting nahi tha...shaurya ke scenes achche they baki Goenkas ne bore kiya...3-4 episodes story ko develope karne mein lagte hai..but episodes interesting hone chahiye...viewers isi me decide karte hai show dekhe ya nahin...I am waiting for next episode..hope kal ka episode bahut interesting ho...
Theak bola
so w8ng 4 the story 2 unfold
Its a little bit boring...but the precap was good...
Waiting for next episode...
I think the best thing about the epsiode was shaurya and durgas scene.. The goenkars bored me as well lekin Tikh hi tha and I found it interesting with an exception of 1 or 2 scenes. This Payal is very interesting would like to see more of her. Aur precap bhi Bohot acha tha 😳Edited by Anvijanya - 10 years ago
Yup today's epi was lil boring...but i hope tomorrow's will be interesting... :)
Originally posted by -BhabhiKiBehna-

I agree with you tammy

HO w do u knw me apna naam batao
Originally posted by Anvijanya

I think the best thing about the epsiode was shaurya and durgas scene.. The goenkars bored me as well lekin Tikh hi tha and I found it interesting with an exception of 1 or 2 scenes. This Payal is very interesting would like to see more of her. Aur precap bhi Bohot acha tha 😳
yup precap bahut achcha tha kuch scenes achche they but shuru me hi itta melodrama
Originally posted by _PanCake_

Yup today's epi was lil boring...but i hope tomorrow's will be interesting... :)
hope so dear
Originally posted by rabzonedge

HO w do u knw me apna naam batao

mera naam toh waise copypaste tha :p
yes todays episode is lill bit boring hope kal ka episode party drama interesting ho