~TURK!SH WORLD~CC#3 Welcome everyone..$$ - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by aysemLDG

It's not night in Turkey, but 05:11 PM. Because of the time zone, You live in United Arab Emirates, right?

Iyilik, senden ne haber? 

I thought I can say it afternoon ! So  I believe iyi aksamlar is the right one in this time ! Right !

Yes I am a UAE national ðŸ˜›

By the way since u watching a hendi shows ( I believe ) did u noticed a similar words between Turkish and indian language like week month excuse there are lot of words pronounced in both languages with same meaning !  Strange right ! I do understand the similarity with  Turkish and Arabic language because of the Islamic religion but similarity with hendi  I was quite surprise ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by WAZME

I thought I can say it afternoon ! So  I believe iyi aksamlar is the right one in this time ! Right !

Yes I am a UAE national ðŸ˜›

By the way since u watching a hendi shows ( I believe ) did u noticed a similar words between Turkish and indian language like week month excuse there are lot of words pronounced in both languages with same meaning !  Strange right ! I do understand the similarity with  Turkish and Arabic language because of the Islamic religion but similarity with hendi  I was quite surprise ðŸ˜Š

Actually, the time when you sent the post, it was still bright outside, between afternoon and evening.  That's why they are both correct. But saying 'Tunaydin' for afternoon sounds weird. I remember when i was in primary school, students who attend the afternoon class use to said 'Tunaydin'. So it is common among students. But in real life  'iyi aksamlar'  for evening is more suitable.

I just watched 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon' and currently started watching 'Rang Rasiya' for Sanaya Irani's sake. I also realized similar words and we talked about this in the previous thread with Roses-khushi. I wondered why Turkish and Hindi have so many common words and searched on wikipedia. I found out this information. 

Hindi language shall be enriched by drawing for its vocabulary primarily from Sanskrit and secondarily from other languages. The trend is different in Hindi cinema where more and more English, Persian, Turkish and Arabic vocabulary is preferred.

Here is my post from previous thread.

Originally posted by aysemLDG

When I was watching Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, I realized Turkish and Hindi have so many words in common. Such as; Nefret (Nafrat-Hate), Cevap (Cavaab-Answer), Sual (Question), Sabun (Soap), Casus (Caasuus-Spy), Cay (Tea) Dunya (Duniyaa-World), Dost (Friend), Dusman (Enemy), and so on... I'm sure Turkish and Urdu Language have common words too.

Roses-khushi aka Mrs. Akyurek,

I've just seen a news about Hazal Kaya and her boyfriend Ali Atay (He is an actor). It says: 

Hazal Kaya and Ali Atay who have been dating for 5 months couldn't hide themselves from paparazzi cameras, this time. 

It was Ali Atay who attended after party of Istanbul Film Festival first. After one hour, Hazal Kaya who came to the venue called Ali Atay and said that 'I came, let's meet inside'.

While hugging each other unaware of being watched, The duo's photos have taken by paparazzi. Atay said to his darling that: 'I'm going, let's not stand here together' and left the venue with his friend.

Here is the link:

Here is another news with the same photo about Hazal and Ali's relationship.
it means they are going to marriage 😕
Originally posted by Roses-khushi

it means they are going to marriage 😕

I think it's too early for the marriage. They haven't  accepted yet that they are officially in a relationship. And moreover, they don't want their relationship to be known by paparazzis. The news are just rumors for now. 

I saw this photo on instagram. I guess Elif and Omer will find Nilufer next episode.
aww thanks for ths engin is cute<3
Originally posted by Roses-khushi

aww thanks for ths engin is cute<3

You're welcome. Turkish fans also find him cute. Whenever I read comments belong to Turkish fans about the drama, everyone appreciates Engin's acting skills but they don't find Tuba talented enough to be his co-actress.