So Scotty out, Maybe Darvey in the Future?

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So now that everyone has seen the finale and Suits returns this summer. With Scotty out of the picture and Aaron even said she's not coming back, Mike gone, Harvey vulnerable...his Girl Friday by his side. Gives me hope.

Also, anyone notice how Harvey goes out of his way to poach Donna and get her to reveal any hidden feelings. I mean he basically asks on countless times about him and Scotty and Donna replies with I just want you to be happy. Even in the first half of season 3 when she broke her rule for Stephen, Harvey was clearly upset in that diner scene. 

I don't know guys, I feel like we're getting closer and it is season 4. So something better happen soon. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Moco ðŸ¤—

It took me a while to find out there's a forum for Suits ðŸ˜† Anyways I'm so damn happy that Scotty is out. Finally yaay 

It's pretty evident that Donna has strong feelings towards Harvey and is scared to tell him fearing he'd go away from her. She knows him better than anybody else 

I just wonder whether his mom will show up in season 4. Now that will bring Darvey closer since Harvey hates his mom and the only person who can calm him down is Donna
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Hey babe! i've missed you and the old gang. ðŸ¤—

Yes and with Mike gone I do think he's gonna be leaning on her more. I feel like he has been more vocal about them in the past season or two and she's been trying made to put her feelings aside. B/c she's scared of ruining what they do have. I feel like in that falshback epi in the diner, he wanted both her as a secretary and her in his life. Hence, the extra anger/jealousy when she broke her rule for Stephen.

DAMN!!! Harvey's mom...that would be crazy. But not a bad idea. ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†
PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Darvey damn!! they are amazing although Aaron has said darvey wont be explored this soon its ben 4 seasons though they could at least give us a kiss arghh! 
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Moco
I know and Donna clearly does not want to push him to anything drastic either. Urghh seriously it's high time something happened between them since it's the 4th season ðŸ˜¡ Yup, I'm losing my patience ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜†
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
I jist want darvey now ðŸ˜­
RosyRosh thumbnail
In aron korsha april 2014 interview its basicallt hes saying harvey doesnt have time for relationships with the path season 4 is taking. Bleh. 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Well Gabriel is executive producer too now and he doesn't like Darvey much. He knows the fans do but he finds it awkward romancing Sarah. Poor Darvey fans. ðŸ˜†
RosyRosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

Well Gabriel is executive producer too now and he doesn't like Darvey much. He knows the fans do but he finds it awkward romancing Sarah. Poor Darvey fans. ðŸ˜†

No ðŸ˜­
RosyRosh thumbnail
Nooo!! That moment when harvey wanted donna to stay late with him to check files and she had a date and his look when she said no to ordering food with him. ðŸ˜­
My darvey feels. 

Oh and when donna fibally said they slept together we all KNEW it but it was cool to finally KNOW.