Shurya Goenka- The Two day analysis

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
First of I salute Vatsal seth for choosing a character like Shaurya Goneka. Beacause playing SG is not a safe bet. it is infact a dangerous bet. Any one can easily play postive leads . But negative or gray shaded character is difficult. The  inro scene was not pooja scene it was bold scence. Many actors never would agree that.
But again it was greay shaded characters that won veiewsers heart fast. So i am writnig my pov abt Shourya Goneka based on two day episode. It may change when the story progress.

Shaurya Goneka aka SG is ultimate playboy. A bas***d with face of boy next door who will get what ever he want by hook or crook. whether it is thing or women.He is rich powerful and influential. 
he is a hunter. And his preyes come willingly to him.

As he said SG likes tgwo types of woman. one he can get easily and other with little difficult.
Either way he likes challenges.  And enjoy them. Play with them.
He doesn't belive in love. 
he Belive only in lust and greed. 

But is he a rapist. I doubt. Beacause he don't have to rape woman. they come to him willingly.
I personaly never support such story. But something tells me there would be another SG behind the playboy reason there is always two sides of coin.

If SG is just a playboy then ok but if he is a rapist then not ok 
Like Durga SG aloso has layers in his characters. 
I belive he is greay not complete black.
wwe encountered.
we have seen rich aroogant kameena with a heart of gold. 
But this time we have a sweet cute devil who will steal your heart and sell it in two pennies with out your knowledge.
I too want good to win and bad to be punished. 
I thrive to see something different. 
And SG is one of different characters in telly till now
it is too early to judge SG and EHT .

So i will be wating for unfloding of next layers
Yep agreed w8ng 4 the story to unfold
he is definitely not a rapist by what was shown in the past. bcos v all know
payal willingly slept with him but what was shocking for her is the mms video
that he took of her & bcos of which she went into shock.
Originally posted by diyah_us

he is definitely not a rapist by what was shown in the past. bcos v all know
payal willingly slept with him but what was shocking for her is the mms video
that he took of her & bcos of which she went into shock.
It was a video or just an audio ?...to win the bet with his friends, that he can take the commissioners daughter, in her home, admist the tight security.
Nice write up
Umm right now they are trying to show Shaurya as a full on dark gray ya fir negative character... Because they want the audience to connect with Durga feel sympathetic towards payal and support Durga in her revenge... Ya I think ther is much more to shaurya then what meets the eye but I think we will have to wait before we see those layers in him for now they want him to be viewed in a negative light
Originally posted by Poseidon

Nice write up
Umm right now they are trying to show Shaurya as a full on dark gray ya fir negative character... Because they want the audience to connect with Durga feel sympathetic towards payal and support Durga in her revenge... Ya I think ther is much more to shaurya then what meets the eye but I think we will have to wait before we see those layers in him for now they want him to be viewed in a negative light

and it is going to be a long wait
now it is durga s turn
but there will be tyme when we get new shauraya behind the playbouy image