•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Yesterdays episode was enjoyable and a treat to watch especially when Shaurya made his entry. I really don't want his character to be all dark, I want his character to slowly change because of Durga's entrance in his life which will be great! I want to see their sizzling chemistry, I mean both of them are just beautiful in their own ways and unique. Also watching them falling in love will be a treat for us. I find both of them really cute together and Vatsal is just OMG! I love this guy and his dreamy eyes! 😳
Completely agreed. Even I don't want shaurya in a grey character I'm liking this guy but I do think that he is gonna fall for Durga for good this time and not to mention their chemistry. It is so sizzling hot. Sanjeeda is so gorgeous anyway and now with vatsal she's looking even prettier 😳
Originally posted by Anvijanya

Completely agreed. Even I don't want shaurya in a grey character I'm liking this guy but I do think that he is gonna fall for Durga for good this time and not to mention their chemistry. It is so sizzling hot. Sanjeeda is so gorgeous anyway and now with vatsal she's looking even prettier 😳
OMG IKR! Sanjeeda is very beautiful and Vatsal is soo hot! I even am madly in love with them because their chemistry rocks! They're officially my second favorite couple! I just love this show and this is only the first episode we watched! Also I even think that Shaurya will slowly fall for Durga as time passes by and understand what love is. There is always those girls who tend to change the bad hotties!
Originally posted by Anvijanya

same
haven t u heard reformed rakes make best husband
and shourya is going to one
and i want shaurya to be grey for now
then latters change