Good fast track and looks like filmy

Joyel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
the story is moving with a good pace,and from the 1st episode itself the story is more predictable.The full Kolkotta city was picturized with a good shot.Anyway BG score was amazing.But I think the show never last long for more than 1 year.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExclusiveChic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i liked the show , for its opulence like outdoor shoots, boats , good wardrobe , extravagant sets and the overall ambience.
What brought me to this show was Sanjeeda Sheikh, ...i always thought , she is sooo beautiful , why doesnt she get a good lead role.

In this show , everyone casted are apt for the role...the story is going on a good pace, ...no unnecessary mysteries involved.

Lets see how long it runs...the show launched at a very worst time...ipl is starting in a few days...most of the new shows are launched after ipl.

well i wish good luck to the show.

Btw, can anyone tell me the name of the production house.
Joyel thumbnail
@exclusivechic
PH is Cinevistaas Limited
ExclusiveChic thumbnail
the name is Hoor.
thnx for info.

i like the grand look of the show...the rich are lookng rich ...unlike other shows.
Joyel thumbnail
I think we cant see any beggars in this show.😆
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I personally love the pacing, most serials take a few episodes to set up and it takes like a week or 3 for the protaginists to meet. So it was nice to see a different take on it.

It's also nice to see a strong female protaginist that is manipulative, smart and also caring. I like that she has been portrayed as a multi-faceted character rather all simple, nice and innocent to the point where she is stupid. I hope they keep her strong.
ExclusiveChic thumbnail
oh forgot to mention...i like the strong female lead chr...who has a mind of herself...not the usual stupid, all-sacrificing , educated but behavng like illiterate..females of most other shows.
RubblesTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I will actually like if the show won't last more than a year...It is so far better than dragging the story...I am in love with concept :) this show rocks!!!
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Concept is interesting though predictable. They can present d way female lead achieving goal interesting lets see.production values r rich till now. some scenes r over dramatic n filmy. This type of series has to be limited to keep intact d concept n beauty n charm of d show. Lets see how cvs unfolds d story.Edited by Savz_Startling - 10 years ago
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
well i agree with @Exclusivechic that rich is lookng rich unlike other so called millionaire shows

what intersted me to show was sanjeeda of course a bold heroine who can go any lentgh to get her revenge. a refteshing change from other self sacrfying heroins

then we have a hero rather anti hero who wants to full fill desire and lust at any cost

but how long this show will glue us
once the revenge is over
what will happen
for some reason i love vastal and sanjeeda together