Ek Haseena Thi

What I think!

RubblesTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
What I was thinking was more than Shoraya being a bad guy, or in a negative role, or whatever way he hurt Payal was more of his mother's doing in the past...I have a feeling that she might have a hand in getting Payal and Shoraya apart (if they were together). Or whatever the reason will be I am so looking forward for it unveil!!!

Ek haseena thi gonna rock...I am hooked to it!!! Such a fresh breath of air!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyBing thumbnail
I think his mum will be a problem but that's when he's gonna fall for Durga cuz she is already not liking her and as far as him and Payal are concerned he wasn't serious about her frm what we saw he was just playing with her for his own needs but u never know maybe it's true
RubblesTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anvijanya

I think his mum will be a problem but that's when he's gonna fall for Durga cuz she is already not liking her and as far as him and Payal are concerned he wasn't serious about her frm what we saw he was just playing with her for his own needs but u never know maybe it's true

Agree with you! :)
But at some point I think it's just more than to do with Payal as she is not Durga's sister or relative! Otherwise why would her father be with her for something they don't really know about, I mean about Payal and happened to her.