priya1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey guys.

This is my first os on Kisha.

I hope you all will like it.

I will be eagerly waiting for your reviews.

It has been 2 years,since Kd and Kiya got married.They are head over heels in love with each other.Their bond grew even more stronger by each passing day.They both were very busy in their respective jobs that they rarely got time to spend with each other.It was Sunday morning,they both were sitting on the sofa and drinking coffee.

They both were thinking in their mind that they were not able to spend time with each other.Kd came out of his thoughts and started the conversation.

Kd:Chicklet,we became so busy in our work that we are not even getting time to spend with each other.Do you remember it was few months back that we went out together to Paris,The days we spent there were the most memorable and beautiful.I will never forget those moments.

Kiya:Yes Stoneface,the days we spent there were the best.

Kd:I don't have any important work,so let's go somewhere and spend some time with each other.

Kiya:Even I don't have any important work.chalo kahi acchi jagah chalte hain.

Kd:It's winter season,So how about any Hill-station.

Kiya:That's cool,you know what Kd I love Darjeeling,lets go there.

Kd:As you say chicklet,I will book the tickets,you go and pack your luggage.

After few minutes,he booked the tickets and When he reached their bedroom to inform her,he saw her sleeping peacefully with a smile on her face.He slowly proceeded towards her and planted a kiss on her forehead.After that he packed his luggage and placed it next to Kiya's suitcase,which she packed few hours back.He  reached the bed and fell asleep staring at her.

Next day morning,they got ready and left for the Airport.They reached the Airport and got into the Flight.After few hours,they reached Darjeeling.They took a Taxi and reached the Hotel,where Kd has already booked the accommodation.Kiya and Kd were surprised to see the room,it was very beautiful and posh.Kiya rushed to the balcony and was mesmerized seeing the beauty of Darjeeling.The snow-fall added to its beauty.When she was busy lost in the nature's beauty,She felt Kd's arms around her waist,holding her from behind.Kiya said,"dekho na Kd Darjeeling kitna beautiful lag rahi hain."Kd said accha mujhe toh tum khoobsurat lag rahi ho.Kiya turned around and said yeh sab baatein chodo aur jaldi jaakar ready ho jao.

Kd:kyun?

Kiya:Kyun ka kya matlab,we should go for Sight-seeing.

Kd:But Kiya,hum Sight-seeing ke liye kal bhi toh jaa sakte hain,mein aaj tumhare saath waqt bitana chahta hoon.

Kiya moved close to Kd and whispered in his ears,Maine kab mana Kiya,Waqt bitane ke liye Puri raat aur kal ka pura din baaki hain and winked at him.Kd agreed and they both got ready and went for Sight-seeing.They visited few places like Padmaja Naidu Himalayan zoological Park,Tiger hill where they played in snow and enjoyed throwing snow balls at each other,The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway observatory hill,Peace Pagoda,etc...,They also enjoyed Darjeeling tea and varities of dishes.They also clicked many photos and did shopping.When Kiya said let's go back to the room.Kd said abhi kahi jaana baaki hain,Kiya questioned him kaha.

Kd:Rangeet Valley cable car ride chicklet,it's a 45-minutes ride.

Kiya:You know na Kd,I am Acrophobiac(fear of heights),I can't come.If you want you can go.

Kd:No chicklet,I want to enjoy this ride with you,you trust me na,so come with me.

After many attempts,Kd finally convinced Kiya.When they both reached there every cable car was filled with 4 passengers and only one cable car was left.They both got into it and only they both were alone in that cable-car.The cable car ride started and Kiya tried to be brave and started observing the rivers,forests,waterfalls and to top it all the magnificient view of the eastern Himalayan range including the snow-capped peaks of Kanchenjunga.She suddenly started feeling uncomfortable and started trembling with fear.Kd who was sitting opposite to her,stood up and sat beside her,he caught hold of her hand and she saw at him with fear in her eyes and hugged him tightly.He whispered in her ears,"Don't worry chicklet,mein hoon na."After few minutes they broke the hug and looked into his eyes lovingly and Kd moved close and kissed gently on her lips.She also responded to it forgetting all the fears.They broke the kiss,she rested her head on his shoulder and this time she observed the nature with less fear.Her fear of heights reduced to some extent,because of her Stoneface.

After the ride,while they were in a taxi on their way to the hotel,She thanked Kd for taking her forcefully to this beautiful ride,now fear of heights reduced,because of you.I know as long as you are with me,mujhe kisi cheez se darne ki koi zarurat nahi hain.Kd promised Kiya that he will always be with her.They both reached the hotel and Kd lifted her in his arms and carried her to the bed.They both enjoyed their privacy far away from the noices and work tensions.He whispered in her ears,"MY NIGHT HAS BECOME A SUNNY DAWN BECAUSE OF YOU CHICKLET,I LOVE YOU."She also whispered,"I LOVE YOU TOO STONEFACE."They also enjoyed the next day of their stay and after that they reached the Airport and went back to Mumbai.

Needless,to say it was the most memorable trip of their lives.

Edited by priya1101 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s2singh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Priya...
Ye OS read kar ke main toh Darjeeling chali gayi Kisha ke sath By God!!!😳

Lovely OS...Mere kisha + darjeeling+ snowfall woow just loved it 

Kash TBP main aise Outdoor scenes hote Rahi and Kisha on a holiday Kaash

Ab toh ye OS aur FF ka sahara hai,...

Thank  u so much πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ
Stav thumbnail
Amazing os Priya
Kisha's holiday in Darjeeling wow
i loved it especially that cable car scene
Kisha so missing them 😭
thanks for writing on kisha
its awsome
NainaMJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi,it was nice n cool!πŸ‘
rlly luvd it!
i luv dis KiSha!
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Priya
Just loved it dear
KisHa in Darjling
Very beautifully described each and everythinng
I am loving it
KisHa are awesome as always
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Priya...liked it dear..
Darjeeling...n kisha...made a lovely read
N the descriptions were beautiful. 
All in all a total wow work
Thanks for this
Lots of love...
SweetAndSpice thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for writing an os on Kisha πŸ€—
Lovely os!! Beautiful! 
The part when Kisha go for the cable car ride-kiya has acrophobia- kd calms her down β­οΈβ­οΈ
Keep writingπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Kishafan_4ever thumbnail
Wow Priya

Dis is really amazing πŸ˜ƒ
Loved it
Thank u so much 4 writing on Kisha 😊
priya1101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: s2singh

Hi Priya...

Ye OS read kar ke main toh Darjeeling chali gayi Kisha ke sath By God!!!😳

Lovely OS...Mere kisha + darjeeling+ snowfall woow just loved it

Kash TBP main aise Outdoor scenes hote Rahi and Kisha on a holiday Kaash

Ab toh ye OS aur FF ka sahara hai,...

Thank u so muchπŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ

Thankyou sooo much Smriti for your beautiful comments.πŸ€—
I am glad you liked it.
Means a lot.

Edited by priya1101 - 10 years ago
priya1101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prince6495

Amazing os Priya

Kisha's holiday in Darjeeling wow
i loved it especially that cable car scene
Kisha so missing them 😭
thanks for writing on kisha
its awsome

Thankyou sooo much Stavan.
I am glad you liked it.
I am happy that you loved cable car scene.
Means a lot.