Posted: 9 years ago
I think I will watch this show after my exams (April 23rd) sounds like Revenge except this will obviously be less explicit and won't have love triangles or as much eye-candy😳!
I am glad at least one show is showing a woman standing up for herself. I really hope they don't ruin it! Love Sanjeeda and I hope the audience that counts (aka people living in India) get behind this show. Considering the crap serials show (a woman accepting any and everything), this serial is very much needed! I am happy a serial like this has been created and I hope it does well!👍🏼
Hi, true. I do not want Durga to be caught. She is doing a good job. I like the person who is playing the role of her dad. He is calm, composed and tells Durga how to fight a war in a calm manner. Mrs. Goenka is very sharp. Raj natch is also a very cunning. Shaurya no words to explain. To day they introduced a sister of Mrs. Goenka. I m hooked to this serial. I like the promos also. It was very catchy. Let's c how the story unfolds. I do not want Durga to loose her revenge spirit. 😊
Originally posted by srividyahv

Hi, true. I do not want Durga to be caught. She is doing a good job. I like the person who is playing the role of her dad. He is calm, composed and tells Durga how to fight a war in a calm manner. Mrs. Goenka is very sharp. Raj natch is also a very cunning. Shaurya no words to explain. To day they introduced a sister of Mrs. Goenka. I m hooked to this serial. I like the promos also. It was very catchy. Let's c how the story unfolds. I do not want Durga to loose her revenge spirit. 😊

I haven't watch it yet because of exams, but based on the promo and then when I googled it... I like its conceptualization. I will interact and discuss more thoroughly when I watch the show but for now I like how it looks. Do you watch Revenge? It is an ABC show, so you kind of know from that how it well be😆
I missed todays epi but u r right
Originally posted by sarbrathan

I think I will watch this show after my exams (April 23rd) sounds like Revenge except this will obviously be less explicit and won't have love triangles or as much eye-candy😳!
I am glad at least one show is showing a woman standing up for herself. I really hope they don't ruin it! Love Sanjeeda and I hope the audience that counts (aka people living in India) get behind this show. Considering the crap serials show (a woman accepting any and everything), this serial is very much needed! I am happy a serial like this has been created and I hope it does well!👍🏼

I thought the same...looked to my like the indian version of Revenge. Well, from the bits i've seen sakshi resembles victoria, rajnath resembles conrad, dugra resembles emily/amanda, i would say shaurya is like daniel but it seems like in this show shaurya is the culprit so not sure about him.lol
yeah, i'm happy to not see the typical female lead.
I agree! It does kind of seem like an Indian version of Revenge! 

But no matter what the case, I really love the characterization of Durga and I'm glad that Indian television has a show like this! 
Edited by Wahian4lyf - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Wahian4lyf

I agree! It does kind of seem like an Indian version of Revenge! 

But no matter what the case, I really love the characterization of Durga and I'm glad that Indian television has a show like this! 

Exactly! I think it is a step in the right direction. I have only watched two Indian serials and I hated how women are depicted. DMG wasn't that bad but Qubool Hai is just infuriating. I don't even know why I stuck around for as long as I did🤔! 

I am glad another Revenge fan approves of this because it tells me I will like it too. I was a little hesitant to give it a shot because I didn't want them to ruin the idea. You know how things are ruined in implementation... for example, I love the Goblet of Fire (favourite in the series) and I hate the movie (worst in the series). 
Originally posted by *KT*~Lakshya*

I thought the same...looked to my like the indian version of Revenge. Well, from the bits i've seen sakshi resembles victoria, rajnath resembles conrad, dugra resembles emily/amanda, i would say shaurya is like daniel but it seems like in this show shaurya is the culprit so not sure about him.lol
yeah, i'm happy to not see the typical female lead.

lol seemed that way from the promos too. I hate Daniel! He is such a douche, who thinks he is relevant! He is nothing but a puppet, whose life is dictated by their his parents or Emily. I hate his smug smiles😡 However, Joshua is hot. I wish this guy was hot... 😳

Is there an Aiden in this?  I love Aiden😳
Originally posted by sarbrathan

Exactly! I think it is a step in the right direction. I have only watched two Indian serials and I hated how women are depicted. DMG wasn't that bad but Qubool Hai is just infuriating. I don't even know why I stuck around for as long as I did🤔! 

I am glad another Revenge fan approves of this because it tells me I will like it too. I was a little hesitant to give it a shot because I didn't want them to ruin the idea. You know how things are ruined in implementation... for example, I love the Goblet of Fire (favourite in the series) and I hate the movie (worst in the series). 

DMG was pretty good! I like Qubool Hai at the beginning but now it's just like why did I ever decide to watch it!

Yeah I know! The whole book to movie thing! I hate it when things like that happen! 

Just remember that this is an Indian show though! So there will most certainly be some of those elements in it! 
Originally posted by Wahian4lyf

DMG was pretty good! I like Qubool Hai at the beginning but now it's just like why did I ever decide to watch it!

Yeah I know! The whole book to movie thing! I hate it when things like that happen! 

Just remember that this is an Indian show though! So there will most certainly be some of those elements in it! 

I know! I am still wary of it, but I feel like it is going to be better. Like DMG got corrupted in the end and then they fixed it... I remember I swore of Indian shows after that! I saw Zoya thinking Asad was a spy and I was pulled into QH. Qubool Hai is being completed deleted now! Cannot deal with it anymore... For my own sanity, I think I should stick to what I know (CW and ABC shows) You can see my standards😆... This is why I only watch Teen Choice Awards and sometimes People's Choice BUT NEVER Oscars or Golden Globe😳