"I always wanted to play a cop on-screen." - Mishal Raheja

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks for opening the forum ...looking forward to see mishal play a cop 
luv u mu mishal bebu, my shonaa pakhi. I LOVE U BABY , BY CUTEPIE, LUVVV UUU
luv u mu mishal bebu, my shonaa pakhi. I LOVE U BABY , BY CUTEPIE, LUVVV UUU SO NICE THAT THIS FORUM IS OPEN . COME ON MR FANS: HALLA BOL
So the first weekend was all about Manya Surve. What about next week? Any idea? Do they retain the actors? Or will it change?
Heard that the season 1 has only 36 episodes. Followed by either KBC or Amitabh Bachchan starrer Anurag Kashyap thriller serial. So it remains to be seen what follows Encounter. 

Anyway liked the first 3 episodes. Though some actors were not up to the marks. The main actors did the job well.
Thanks soo much for sharing the article.❤️..Luv Mishal sooo much❤️
me here 4 mishal baby, & will always be with him
Mishal was at his best in yesterday's episode. Prashant Narayan too complimented him very well.
Awee Loved yesterday's episode sooo much..❤️Awee Mishal...❤️.Truly awesome..❤️...Enjoyed it to the core..❤️.eagerly waiting for tonight episode
Originally posted by twinkle-star

Awee Loved yesterday's episode sooo much..❤️Awee Mishal...❤️.Truly awesome..❤️...Enjoyed it to the core..❤️.eagerly waiting for tonight episode

It will be Awesome today as well... Waiting for tonight. The new gangster seems promising. I don't remember the name of the actor I have seen him in some films, he too is a good actor. Great job by Encounter makers to bring right actors for the show. This will make the show very strong. Content wise the show is anyway fabulous but by bringing these fine actors it is making me crazy. I am loving this show to the core now. 
Originally posted by india4u

It will be Awesome today as well... Waiting for tonight. The new gangster seems promising. I don't remember the name of the actor I have seen him in some films, he too is a good actor. Great job by Encounter makers to bring right actors for the show. This will make the show very strong. Content wise the show is anyway fabulous but by bringing these fine actors it is making me crazy. I am loving this show to the core now. 

Yes..Its true👍🏼...Great job by Encounter makers..👏👏.Wow..new gangster is a film artist.??..Awee waitinggg..Thanks soo much for the information.😃...