Ek Haseena Thi

Both will burn...One in Love,the other in Revenge...

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Tonight's episode was quite interesting...Shaurya ka dialogue usi par bhari pad raha hai, "Durga...tadap jaogi tum"...instead Shaurya is the one who is burning in his own 'tadap'...Shaurya loves to woo two kinds of women- one who is easy...one who is a challenge.Durga is not easy and she is one hell of a challenge...pasine chut jayenge Shaurya ke use patane ke chakkar me...

And in that process he will develop a feeling other than lust...at present she is a bet for him,which he will surely lose...she will never ever come to him, and Shaurya won't be able to handle that...as he cant take a 'NO' from a women...his urge to win will take over his mind, and Durga will become his obsession...

Love is something which does not go with his character...'LOVE' is a joke for him,and he loves himself too much to fall for someone else...If he really is a rapist...who does not understand anything more than physicality...who can never understand the depth of the soul, of the heart...can he really fall in love with a gal like Durga...and if he does will he understand the magnitude of that feeling??

In tonight's opening scene we saw Shaurya making a heart around Durga's picture...and Durga burning Shaurya's sketch...which is quite symbolic of how Shaurya's heart will fall for Durga, and Durga's vengeance will burn him inside out...

Edited by libran90 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyBing thumbnail
Great post! And I agree with you; whereas Durga will be seeking revenge shaurya will start falling In love with her 😳
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I completely agree with you! 

The need for Shauraya to "have" Durga is going to end up with him developing feelings for her and by then, Durga's vengeance would have burned him! 
MyExiledSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow, you have brilliantly penned down the whole scene of Shaurya drawing a heart around Durga's pic and Durga burning his sketch!! I feel Durga will ultimately fall for him too, she is strong and confident but she is way too emotional and full of hatred! If in the end Shauya is proven not guilty then she will love him with the same intensity with which she hates him now. I feel the mastermind is Sakshi who is manipulating everyone. 
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

gr8 post dude
well lets wait n watch vt xactly gonna happen...as the very first Promo of the show clearly states that Shourya will fall for Durga but Durga will continue to make the plans for her revenge which is still a mystery...
lets c if its gonna like a game of spider n web..as smtyms spider weaves the web for others but surprisingly gets caught into its own trap..own web...n smtyms it succeeds...as it makes the web n moves further by cleaning its legs n not leaving ny suraag behind...lets c vts gonna b its take ...if spider gonna get trapped into its own trap or gonna trap the one for whom spider is weaving the web😊
lets wait n watch if Shourya really falls for Ddurga...or if at a certain point Durga starts liking him...nything can happen man...its a Indian show after allπŸ˜†
Reet
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well said!

Although I feel Shaurya only have lust for Durga now but we all know he's gonna fall for her soon as per the promo.

libran90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anvijanya

Great post! And I agree with you; whereas Durga will be seeking revenge shaurya will start falling In love with her 😳

Thanks dear...😊

True...but m nt sure regarding Shaurya falling in love with Durga...Durga is his latest  obsession..his fantasy...his challenge...Love is a long long road for him to walk down,so can't really see him going down that road so soon...He is overconfident that Durga will come to him...first that bubble will break and slowly many of his misconceptions regarding women...his thought, "Shaurya Goenka ko kaun mana kar sakta hai..." will only backfire on him.

Edited by libran90 - 10 years ago
libran90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranirox4500

Best Post EverπŸ‘

Thanks dear...😊
libran90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wahian4lyf

I completely agree with you! 

The need for Shauraya to "have" Durga is going to end up with him developing feelings for her and by then, Durga's vengeance would have burned him! 

True...its a challenge for both Durga and Shaurya...who will win is what we have to wait and see...
libran90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hangok

WOW
what a postπŸ‘

Thanks dear...😊