How Many Think Show Length Must Be increased

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
How many of you think the length of this show is too short, I feel it must be increased, this show has quality and has a feel of a movie, it deserves to have an increased time length, star plus is not going to lose anything by doing it
really its for a short tym...why 
What do u guys mean by length.  How long is this show supposed to run?
No. I'd rather have a good show that is short than have it ruined by giving it unnecessary extension
How many of you want this show to end properly ? That should be the question. Movies end in just 3 hours, do you regret t ended that quickly ?
This is a show with a unique concept of seeking justice to a crime where the perpetrators are the most powerful people in the city.

As long as they show logical tracks showing a step by step approach with ultimate justice being delivered, it would be good to watch.

Even if it is of a short duration, the story would be remembered as long as it takes the logical route.  
No. It already drags too much. I don't want it further stretched or long drawn.
Inspite of being a finite series, the show seems to drag with unnecessary things brought in. If the show is extended, I think it'll steer completely away from the revenge plot...

As it is I think, the makers are trying to drag the show somehow to stretch for one year and hence all the current dragging. I think their original concept was probably not long enough to show 6 episodes per week for a whole year...