Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: SweetAndSpice

ConfusedπŸ˜•How did Vani come in between..when Kamna is his gf..πŸ˜•

Is it that Kisha were in a relationship and now they broke up or a new story overall. .?πŸ˜•
Next chapter mein thodi clarity milegiπŸ˜›! Update soon😳

Hah thats the story kamna kamini bhi aur vani stinybitch bhi
No kisha are collegues no relationship nothing
Yup.
Kishafan_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oye... yeh kya hai ??? 😲 πŸ˜ƒ
Starting mein hi Kisha make out... 😳 β˜ΊοΈI love u Shubhi ❀️
Kya Prologue hai dear...πŸ‘ β­οΈ πŸ˜³
Shuruat yeh hai toh aage kya hoga... πŸ‘πŸΌ Eeepppsss...☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ
Mujhe iska update chahiye...πŸ˜ƒ Jaldi...πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Aur batao...😲 GF BF hone k baad bhi Kisha makeout... πŸ˜‰ β˜ΊοΈ
Dey r so meant to be 😳 β˜ΊοΈ
Yaar abhi collegues hai... baad mein toh ????? Kuch toh hoga na πŸ˜•
Plzzz apna Vampire Tale bhi update kijiye madam...  ab toh Public Demand hai πŸ˜‰
Edited by luv_u_Bharti - 10 years ago
tinaswea thumbnail
It was really interesting! 
I loved it :)
They both are not dating each other! 😭
I know they will soon start feeling for each other! πŸ˜‰
Their ***make out*** was the highlight!
Keep writing! 
Lots of love
Tina πŸ˜Š

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
THE MURDER

DAY :1

She screamed on the top of her voice and he just gazed on on the dead body of VANI MALHOTRA ...
F l a s h b a c k

Kd and kiya who find themselves almost very unwanted conditiin tangeled with eachother on bed those both who may be just talked to eachother for a minute or so that to for their office work both find eachother attractive but when you already have someone in life they didnt even dared to take it to anything
The relationship which every popular models have with other thats ehats their relationship was less talks more work ...
Bitterly after finding themselves in exactly weird situation in kiyas house when the party the surprise party for kds succes which were asked kiya to do was in Outhouse . When they both excepted to move on and forget the night which thdy dont even recognise and go back . When kd wanted his shirt and blazer to be missing with kiya also helped him as it was her house when...they found their blazer as well as kiya's purse in the floor with lots of blood and his shirt on the sofa he wored it and follow from whr the blood was coming and...

flashback E N D S

Thats when she screamed on seeing vani malhotra's the girl whom she never liked but this was how did she got murdered or killed in her house. Kd was too stunned he always find this girl too drooling over him and he always have to skip her up rudely ...but how did this happened

Listening to scream everyone came those who were in outhouse as the party was full of alcholoics though she never drank but knew mostly everyone will be drunk and sleep in her house only as they came they started asking how this happened , why happened kds gf kamna came and asked what happened baby this and that and sven kiyasboyfreind starting asking him what happened but they both have nothing to say as well as they were guilty and found themselves contaminated as if carrying germs

====~~~~~~=====

Police came soon as the ambulance took vani's body and that was it ...they kd & kiya were found to be culprits as because they were the only one who were in the house that tym they were highly being questiined and when they thkught the jacket and purse is enough proof they thought of taking us in jail but before it happen

A policeofficer came and said " sir I dont think they did anything"
Senior policeofficer said " how can you say that "
Police : sir , I have seen the cctv camera footage they both were together in the room see here the corridor footage of miss kiyas room
S.P : show

F O O T A G E F L A S H B A C K

Kd and kiya were walking in the corridor tumbling and kd has his hands on koyas back and kiyas cheek were tear - stained   and still crying
Kiya : why did this happened to me kd she said giggling
Kd : me myself dont know he also chuckled
kiya : then let me know na she grabbed his collars and their was a long eyelock
Kd carassed her cheeks and with nano srconds they were kissing softly and gently eachother they left his blazer and her purse for their only and kissing they moved inside the room ...

Flashback E N D S

Sir I have checked no one got out of the room till the morning in the cctv footage yess a black figure took their purse and blazer and the hall room where we got the dead body their for one hour at night the cctv footage of the hall room was not working the cctv didnt recording anything

Senior police : investigation will carry on you all are not allowed to leave the city or anything

And the police goes from their their was a loud thud on that showed that kiya has just been slapped by her boyfreind

Kiya bf : oh when I asked for consuming our relationship then you said that you are not ready
Kiya : but ...listen I was not in my mind I was drunk
Kiya bf : oh really drunk that drug that I mixed in your juice till then u had your consicousness and didnt let me do anything but now huh...
Kiya : what !!!?? You mixed something

But now kd and kiya recognized what actually hapened why kiya was crying ...

F L A S B A C K

As everyone was in the party but after giving the juice to kiya kiyas bf made her come out in ths pool area their he started acting weird as kiya started losing her sanity he started kissing her on her shoulder as she was wearing halter neck dress then he grabbed her hairs and wanting to kiss her but kiya throws him backward

Kiya : what are you doing ???
bf : nothing just comeon kiya you know
Kiya : no dont get that
Bf : what no comeon kiya he launched himself over her but before this happened
Kd jerked him away
Kd : she said no I think
Bf : what is it with you
Kd : she is my freind and you cant just come over here
Kiya was starting crying by now
Kd : kiya are you okkay comeon lets go inside I feel you are not well
And you stay in your limits
Kiya and kd walked kd was also tumbling bciz of something kiya didnt knew and they crashed in their attraction feeling afterwards

flashback E N D S

Kiya was feeling sick that she had this type of man as her bf so first she slapped him as said
" I dont need a man fot my bed understand just get lost of my house"
As this was happening here kd was seeing guilitily on kamna but she said " you you I never knew you would be like keshav desai you I never ...and she rushed out crying

but kd kiya were far behind to dwell upon the breakups they just wanted to know how did vani died and
Kd wanted to knew hos the hell he got drunk .

DAY : 1 ends
Kishafan_4ever thumbnail
Yay... me to comment 1st πŸ˜ƒ
Awesm update Shubhi...
Finally sm clarity πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
So, Kisha were attracted to each other already huh... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³
Update Soon 😊
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_u_Bharti

Oye... yeh kya hai ??? πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ

Starting mein hi Kisha make out... 😳☺️I love u Shubhi ❀️

Kya Prologue hai dear...πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜³

Shuruat yeh hai toh aage kya hoga... πŸ‘πŸΌEeepppsss...☺️☺️☺️

Mujhe iska update chahiye...πŸ˜ƒ Jaldi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Aur batao...😲 GF BF hone k baad bhi Kisha makeout... πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ

Dey r so meant to be 😳☺️

Yaar abhi collegues hai... baad mein toh ????? Kuch toh hoga na πŸ˜•

Plzzz apna Vampire Tale bhi update kijiye madam... ab toh Public Demand hai πŸ˜‰

Lolz thanks I will update
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinaswea

<font color="#0033cc" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">It was really interesting!</font>

<font color="#0033cc" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">I loved it :)</font>
<font color="#0033cc" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">They both are not dating each other! 😭</font>
<font color="#0033cc" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">I know they will soon start feeling for each other!πŸ˜‰</font>
<font color="#0033cc" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">Their ***make out*** was the highlight!</font>
<font color="#0033cc" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">Keep writing!</font>
<font color="#0033cc" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">Lots of love</font>
<font color="#0033cc" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">Tina😊</font>

Thankyou very much for liking
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_u_Bharti

Yay... me to comment 1st πŸ˜ƒ

Awesm update Shubhi...

Finally sm clarity πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

So,Kisha were attracted to each other already huh... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Update Soon 😊

Hehe thanks but mane vani ka murder kara diya yippie 🀒 πŸ˜†
Thanks
SweetAndSpice thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Murder😲 ab nayi confusion hai! 
What is the present..? Kiya and Kd with the police or Kiya and Kd in bed? 
Bolo ye sahi hai jo mujhe samaj mein aya:
Pehele Kiya's bf spiked her drink. .tried to makeout with her then she got upset. Kd calms kiya gdown Then his drink gets spiked or something. ..Kd and Kiya kiss each other= they land up in bed. Kd and Kiya wake up to find themselves in that state. Kd tries to find his blazer, then they see blood on Kd's blazer and Kiya's purse. They discover Vani is is dead. Police arrives. Currently Kisha are interrogated by the police.
The flashback FOOTAGE?! CCTV camera in Kiya's house!
VERY SORRY I'M PAINING YOU! πŸ˜³πŸ˜­
But I find this interesting, so mujhe thek se jaanna hai πŸ˜³πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Kisha feel attracted towards each other πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Ek raat mein kitna kuch hua!😲

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: SweetAndSpice

<font color="#ff0000">Murder😲ab nayi confusion hai!</font>

<font color="#003366">What is the present..? Kiya and Kd with the police or Kiya and Kd in bed?</font>
<font color="#003366">Bolo ye sahi hai jo mujhe samaj mein aya:</font>
<font color="#993333">Pehele Kiya's bf spiked her drink. .tried to makeout with her then she got upset. Kd calms kiya gdown Then his drink gets spiked or something. ..Kd and Kiya kiss each other= they land up in bed. Kd and Kiya wake up to find themselves in that state. Kd tries to find his blazer, then they see blood on Kd's blazer and Kiya's purse. They discover Vani is is dead. Police arrives. Currently Kisha are interrogated by the police.</font>
<font color="#003366">The flashback FOOTAGE?! CCTV camera in Kiya's house!</font>
<font color="#003366">VERY SORRY I'M PAINING YOU!😳😭</font>
<font color="#006666">But I find this interesting, so mujhe thek se jaanna haiπŸ˜³πŸ˜•πŸ˜†</font>
<font color="#993399">Kisha feel attracted towards each otherπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰</font>
<font color="#993399">Ek raat mein kitna kuch hua!😲</font>

Yup vanis murder lolz well u.have everything right
kiyas house had cctv camera in cctv footage they caught kissing and all night in kiyas room so its clear that they are not murderors on the same thing a black figure gets hold of the cctv footage and tempered it for 1 hours so that no one know what happened in the hall for that hour

The present situation is kd and kiya with police