Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: loveukisha

Wow Shubi tere vichat kitne bold hain kisha sex friend by the way us raat unke beech kya hua woh toh bata aur acha hua us kamini ki chuti ho gayi.Jaldi next part update kar yaar.

I would have written a whole sex scene but IF rules doesnt emply on writing so much 😆
Bold well maybe bcoz I m originally from london my mom studied and stayed in london till me going of two year old
You kmow its in my blood 😆
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: SweetAndSpice

Res😃

Unres😃
That Kamna🤢🤢murdered Vani🤢🤢money minded🤢
Emotional. .. No one cooked dinner for Kd😭
Kiya and Kd sex friends😆
NEW CHARACTER😲😲who murdered Kamna😲😲kd lover😲
Aur kaun hai..only Kamna and Vani was involved!
I hope ye kiya na ho😆
When will you update next?😳😃

Today I will update today thanks
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: KDreamer

Awesome one shubh...

Waah u hav really mastered in murders...first vaani n now kaamna...
Awww kd was feeling low...n kiya supporting hi...cooking for him...
Kd kiya sex frnds...lol...badhiya...
Now who is dis new bhind kd...
Loved it update soon

Thanks huh its his past as I told my stories are related with kds emotional saga 😆
Bcoz I love him and people caring for him 😳
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinaswea

<font color="#000066" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">Wow!!</font>

<font color="#000066" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">I loved it :)</font>
<font color="#000066" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">I read all the parts!</font>
<font color="#000066" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">They were superb!</font>
<font color="#000066" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">Uh are a fab writer!</font>
<font color="#000066" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">Keep on writing!</font>
<font color="#000066" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">Lots of love</font>
<font color="#000066" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">Tina😊</font>

Thanks tina big time 😃
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_u_Bharti

Really nice Shubhi 😃

No one has ever cooked 4 KD 😭

Kisha... Sex Friends 🤣

Dat B**** Kamna... 😡

Good she's dead... 🥳Tune toh use bhi nai choda 😛bt WA dat call 😲

Update Soon 😊

Hah! I cant leave anyone who tortoured kd baby 😛
today I will update today 😃
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
The orphan who was beautiful
Day :4

It was one kiya was still at kds home kd was unusually scared . That kiya finally picked up courage and asked kd "why are you so scared kd !!! Do you know what is happening she asked but kd didnt said anything .
Finally she tried to touch kds hand but he pushed his hand back " dont touch me ! she will kill you too"
"what kd what are you saying baby she tried to grab his face to see his expression but he again " I dont want to go back to her ! Help me kiya I will be contaminated again , Help me"
          kiya grabbed him and hugged him hard he also hugged him back and poured his fear and accrpted her warmth it was like ages and she pulled back and cupped his face and asked him "Its okkkay baby! come"
She took him in his bedroom sat on the bed and and made him sat lay on the bed with his head on her lap . "relax ! Kd nothing will happen I m here with you" she kissed him on his lips and head then
"tell me everything ! If you trust me" he looked up to her face blinking rapidly and murmured " I trust you "
                                  Kiya was overwhelmed with his trust she kissed him again as he started going back in his past
maybe a scary past ...

Kd : I was a orphan did lots of work for my studies it was easy till I was a baby as I grew old the load of studies and cope up with the other students in the dresses and other things , I was 18 a teenager it was becoming hard to cope up with the pier pressure the taunts of the others but then when I was in a night five star hotel doing waiters job the manager founfd me he knew I can sing as I was backup sometimes . She told that the real singer has left the job and wanted me to be the singer . I accepted it as I loved singing and also I get good paying . I never knew why I got to know why I got good paying still . I singed and danced people loved it and again I got good paying as was asked to do it permanent . I was high on money I dont know but the band was jealous with me as I got good money amount . It was sooo good til one month on next day in my liitlle storeroom which I called house their was a big cake for me .
I mean I never had money to spend on soo big cakes . Their was a card their saying " You are a beautiful singer" - Mrs. lincon
                             Kiya: mrs. lincon ...who????
Kd : she was from one of the elite familys she ysed to come almost everyday in the the hotel.
Kiya : what happened then ...

Kd : she started giving me more money tips and tried even to get close but I was unknown to his wishes I was more indulged in her gifts and money . Then she started even more that was too much she gave my fees . I wanted to thanks her it was when I was in the dressing room after performance . Aguy csme he asked me that Mrs. jules one more elite family lady almost at the age of 30's wants to meet me . She gave me some money I didnt took that then she asked me to take it and come to room 502 and that tyme reality dawned over me that what was happening they were thinking I m some sex pet . I said no and ushered out from their and I thought mrs. lincon was also was thirty does she also wanted . I searched her and confronted her that I m not something like that but she said she does not want anything she just wanted to help me as she really respect my talent . I was little doubtful but said nothing . After that she asked me who asked him to sleep with him anfd I told that it was mrs. jules
And after that ... kd was looking like he has gulped some poison

Kiya asked him what happened

And he said " mrs. jules were dead "

Day :4 ends

----
More to kds past about how he got himself out of mrs. lincons paws
mrs. lincons comeback to kds present ...
SweetAndSpice thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Getting more interesting ⭐️⭐️
Mrs Jules 30+😆😆 and even Mrs.Lincon 😆😆 Kd ke peeche ⭐️😆
Mrs. Jules dead 🤢 killed by the  despo Mrs. Lincon 😆
I like her coz she murdered Kamna 😉
Going great 😃😳
Aur kitne chapters honge 3-4? 😳
When will you update next? 😃😳
Edited by SweetAndSpice - 10 years ago
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: SweetAndSpice

Getting more interesting⭐️⭐️

Mrs Jules 30+😆😆and even Mrs.Lincon😆😆Kd ke peeche⭐️😆
Mrs. Jules dead🤢killed by the despo Mrs. Lincon😆
I like her coz she murdered Kamna😉
Going great😃😳
Aur kitne chapters honge 3-4?😳
When will you update next?😃😳

Yeah you know they are some trophy wifes only but they also have needs thats why and as I said kd was handsome , beautiful and yummy 😉 😆
Hmmm maybe evening bcoz today was actually day 5 I will see
I dont know maybe two or three updates 😕
Stav thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Kd feared that mrs. Lincoln will kill kiya too
Kd's past was so full of struggle
precap - mrs lincoln back
it will be thrilling to see Kd tackling her again ...
cant wait for update
update caged prince too plz😃
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prince6495

Amazing update

Kd feared that mrs. Lincoln will kill kiya too
Kd's past was so full of struggle
precap - mrs lincoln back
it will be thrilling to see Kd tackling her again ...
cant wait for update
update caged prince too plz😃

Thanks dude
Caged prince hmmm as soon as this gets over maybe till thursday 😉