Users

Frequent Posters

KDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow shubh...
First kisha all emotional...loved it...
Kd's past...full of struggle...
Mrs jules...despo...killed by other despo...mrs lincon...
Waah...mrs lincon...killed kaamna...
 kaamna killed vaani...
I think kiya ll kill mrs lincon...
Chain of events cumplte...
Loved d update
Kishafan_4ever thumbnail
OMG Shubi

Dis is so nice yaar...
Itni mystery...
Ab toh update jaldi chahiye mujhe
Its all ur fault 😛
Plzzz Update Soon
Vampire walla bhi plzzz
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KDreamer

Wow shubh...

First kisha all emotional...loved it...
Kd's past...full of struggle...
Mrs jules...despo...killed by other despo...mrs lincon...
Waah...mrs lincon...killed kaamna...
kaamna killed vaani...
I think kiya ll kill mrs lincon...
Chain of events cumplte...
Loved d update

Hehe thanks
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_u_Bharti

OMG Shubi

Dis is so nice yaar...

Itni mystery...

Ab toh update jaldi chahiye mujhe

Its all ur fault 😛

Plzzz Update Soon

Vampire walla bhi plzzz

Thanks
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Even if you trap me I woundnt be yours
Day :5

Kd : mrs. jules was dead I was really really suprsied I was getting many bad thoughts when mrs. lincon came in my little storeroom house that I cant study in this house its my boards getting close she gave me one of her husbands flat close to my house it was very good comfortable and even I could study easily I thanked her hundreads time for this and she used to just smile and patt my back . When I was on the first day in the washroom I noticed their was something I had a feeling someone is watching me I was just going to strip of my clothrs when I saw that their was a little camera their in shower room I was really disgusted and slipped it out of the shower room and I searched for more their were just two more but only in showers
I wanted to confront her but I coundnt bcoz she didnt came to meet me she had suddenly an important function in which ofcourse she must be thr with mr. lincon when she called she was irritated to leave me " sorry kd ! I m not their with you when you afe having your boards" I said to her its okk but still she was irritated to leave as if I will run away
... ... Then she came after two months I was packing my bags she looked at me quizzical . I chucklet at her expression and handed her a letter it was a letter that I have got scholarship in ICC college in mumbai . I thought she would be happy but she didnt loked like but she smiled at me and asked her servant tk bring somethinggood to drink she will celebrate kds sucess
I was grinning we bothdrinked some soft drinks but after that my heads starting paining and my head was buzzing . She sat close to me and asked " soo you want to go"
I said "yess" and I expereinced a hard slap on my cheeks it was when all blood gushed out of my face
then she caressed the same cheek and I was feeling scared but still remained satted on thmy seat and she started " sorry baby I didnt mean to but you know na you are mine and sll your decisions I would be taking them got that baby " her eyes were glittering darkly
Just I realized that I was fainting was she was close to me and has my face grabbed in her hand and was trying to kiss me and last words I heard were " you are mine"
And I got unconsiocouses

===
     |
Day 5 2 nd part would be up tomorrow with the last parts in evening
Ufff I m sleepy
loveukisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shubi  wow firstly kisha emotional scene & now that mrs.jules is dead & mrs lincoln try to get close to kd😡 Waiting for next update.
KDreamer thumbnail
Shubh...loved it yaar...bt i hav a doubt ...y kd didnt confront her ...wen he got dat cameras in his bathroom...
Plz...clear my doubt...
Btw...did she...ummm emmm ...did  DAT with kd?????

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: KDreamer

Shubh...loved it yaar...bt i hav a doubt ...y kd didnt confront her ...wen he got dat cameras in his bathroom...

Plz...clear my doubt...
Btw...did she...ummm emmm ...did DAT with kd?????

He forgot as mrs. lincon was away for two months and in his boards and extras he forgot
Lolz that you will get to kmow in next but yes she did ummm aahhh means RAPED KD !
Why do you think this ss names is contaminated love !!!
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveukisha

Shubi wow firstly kisha emotional scene & now that mrs.jules is dead & mrs lincoln try to get close to kd😡Waiting for next update.

KDreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaughtyRa

He forgot as mrs. lincon was away for two months and in his boards and extras he forgot
Lolz that you will get to kmow in next but yes she did ummm aahhh means RAPED KD !
Why do you think this ss names is contaminated love !!!

thnx yaar for clearing it...
Ohh yes..."contaminated" love...lol...