Mrs. Lincon toh psycho lover..bigger version of Joshua ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคข
She raped KD! Contaminated ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Update the next part soon ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Update Vampire tale also please!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by SweetAndSpice - 9 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago
Ok... Now dis is getting a bit scary...
Bt I loved it anyway ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Bechara KD yaar... too many problems wid such a small lad...
Can't imagine... such a dreadful childhood
Amazingly described Shubhi...
Kudos ๐Ÿ‘
W8ing eagerly 4 d nxt ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by NaughtyRa

He forgot as mrs. lincon was away for two months and in his boards and extras he forgot
Lolz that you will get to kmow in next but yes she did ummm aahhh means RAPED KD !
Why do you think this ss names is contaminated love !!!

๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Bechara KD... ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Dat B**** ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก
Kd : when I waked up I was on the bed my lips were bleeding and I was almost naked my body was paining like hell and I knew in a minute what happened to me my body was physically tortured and the bruises were their proofs and I was tied with a metal pair of metal handcuffs which were connected to the rim of the bed poles I was helpless I wanted to cry . I cried , scream but the doors of the room of the flat didnt opened . After screaming for almost ages I just stared the celing waiting and waiting ocassionally watching the the table clock on the bedside table .
                 And almost at 1 in the night when the door clicked and my head turned like frizbee and I saw her mrs. lincon standing like a spider who has got a moth in her web . She came in with a tray of food in her hands. She came in and sat next to me and suddenly gasped " oh baby ! Why are you crying" she took a tissue and brushed the tears away . I was feeling very scared " leave me please ! Leave me" I said and she uttered " oh no ! You know you yongsters are really very jumpy, how can I leave you you are mine and out their people will want whats mine "
Her eyes were glittering almost dangeoursly dark . " I m not yours that you have got in shopping !!! Leave me "
And it was enough for her " shut up ! I didnt asked you that !!! no one will notice where are you " she slappped me on my cheek and said in a very ordering "eat" . How am I gonna eat now " first unlock my hands" and she smriked and said " do you think I m stupid !!! I will make you eat " . she took a solpoon full of kidney rice but I didnt opened my mouth   but she grabbed my hairs and pullled them mercelessly "Eat"     and I did eat . After that she took a siringe and dabbed it in my hands and I was loosing myself in the dark
                                      I had to live in this torture for atleast 20 days when ever after the drugs dose I used to open my eyes my body used to stink with pain and bruises .   And she used to torture me with her different tricks as.my irritation started my punishments also started she started beating me with rulers , stricks and even belts . I didnt knew what will happen to me I was started to loose hope to study , to go out from here but one day she again came " sorry baby , I had to go that bas*tard lincon wants to take me away for five days It wont ttake so long she nuzzled her lips in my neck ", I wanted to die but I forced a smile and " what m I going to without you elena[mrs. Lincons first name " but I started " Ibut I m yours you know and I will wait for you " I eanted to puke at my words but she smiled and " oh I know you are mine" and I grabbed the oppoutunity "elena please take these hand cuffs off it hurts" I made the most innocent face I could make she looked at me for a min as if seeing my expression she smiled " okkkay but you have to kiss me back" she droppped his lips on mine and gulping the horrors I kissed her back ...
                            She was gone and I knew the doors were locked and their were two three guards out their . But they were not at the back the door . I slipped out and I knew I was months later in mt storeroom back their were some letters the letters still have the dates that I can still join my college . I packed and took all money I have and got out . And I becams the best model after coming but no one knew how many nightmares I had and I was svared that she will come some day and and...i m scared kiya

Kiya was crying her eyes were like pool she was feeling how could someone do this
She slipped in the bed beside " nothing would happen you kd" she hugged him " no more you are alone I m with you "
When she saw kd was sleeping like a baby she smiled and kissed him on head " your heart is still not contamined how much you have suffured still I m proud of you"

=====
The last encounter and the epilogue next
nice update
Oh god that insane lady raped Kd and tortured him for so long
Kd's past was no less than a nightmare ...
Kd escaped her trap and became a model ..
I so hope kisha gets back at her
cant wait for nxt part ..
update soon
Shubh โญ๏ธ what an OS ...filled with passion and thriller...๐Ÿ‘
Day 1 -Vani ka murder yippeee๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ... Wow Kisha realized about der makeout...and realised wht happened to them...kisha breakup with respected Bf, and Gf...

Day 2 -  My fav part Kisha romance...achcha hua kiya slapped KD bygod nahi toh kya karte dono pata nahi, hayeee mere passionate Kisha ...

Day 3 - Dhasu update...kiya cooked for KD...i wanted to see it in TBP...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Kisha sex friends ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ...Kamna killed vani and now kamna is also murdered ...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Day 4 - KD telling his past...woww yaar..Mrs Lincon full on latto over KD...Mrs jules murdered๐Ÿ˜ฒ haawww...Mrs Lincon Crazy lover of KD..lolzzz

Day 5 - Hawww ye Mrs Lincon toh puri pagal hai KD ke peeche...
Day 5 (b) - KD was tortured by Mrs Lincon๐Ÿ˜ฒ...
Oh my god, that was a nightmare๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ฒ
That psychic despo ๐Ÿคข
Only 2 more updates left ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Vampire tale and Haunted house have 2 updates I guess! Sab kuch saath mein katham ho raha hai๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Oh God Help!๐Ÿ˜ญ
When will you update next? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by SweetAndSpice - 9 years ago
Oh god!๐Ÿ˜ฒ how much pain KD had in his past๐Ÿ˜ญ and that bitch woman๐Ÿ˜ก i want KD to kill her,but relief that now kiya will give him all happiness๐Ÿ˜Š that he should get.
What an update...!!!!!!!!!!!
How much torture kd has gone through...
Dat stupid,despo...woman...i want to kill her...n  make her hang by using dat handcuffs...wid the ceiling...n make her starve...i really want to kill her n if nt me...den i want to give dis exyremely imp responsibilty to kiya...so dat she shld kill dat mrs.lincon...dan mrs.lincon will hav no link...with dis wrld...insane lady...
My poor kd...finally escaped frm her claws...n became a model...
Now see he had to kiss her so dat she wld blive him...
A nightmare indeed...his past is too much...
Happy dat he has kiya now...who loves him...
Grt update...